WarCraft general

Here's the status of all the characters at the end of the film:

>Lothar is regent of Azeroth, thinks Garona "killed" Llane
>Garona is a hero in the horde
>Gul'dan maintains status as leader of the Horde
>Orgrim will probably become the next chieftain of the Frostwolves
>Khadgar is corrupted by fel, will start rapidly aging. Knows Garona is innocent.
>Thrall is with Blackmoore
>Alliance is formed
>Most of the Horde's forces are trapped on the other side of the portal

So what happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow... Who fucking cares?

Oh that's right, nobody...

*crickets*

Same fucking fag

>Warcraft general
Man, I enjoyed the movie but please fuck off

>corrupted by Fel, will start rapidly aging
So THAT explains it.

>Knows Garona is innocent.
no he doesn't, he just believes she is

Forgot my pic

>no he doesn't, he just believes she is

>what is the power of foresight?

>So what happens next?

An even more retarded sequel.

>Kingdom of Azeroth right next to wear the dark portal is at
>all the other kingdoms don't care because they don't got to deal with the green refugees
>suddenly they join forces when their king gets btfo

The Alliance was formed when Stormwind as a city was obliterated from the map and the kingdom of Azeroth fleed North.

>An even more retarded sequel.

Hopefully based Duncan is directed.

Another trash flick made for cinema embryos from Sup Forums and /vg/
and chinks of course

they still lose the battle at the end of the movie, theres a shitload of orcs alive and they pretty much butcher anyone who didnt escape as well as the king dying

>So what happens next?
>Gul'dan tries to find a way to reopen the portal/gain more power
>Orcs begin to lose a sense of direction
>Orgrim takes intiative of the Horde with his right hand man Varok Saurfang
>Orgrim realizes with the death of Llane the Horde will never know peace with the Alliance and decides the only option is conquest
>during the warmonger they meet a new race that struggle against the elves
>Orgrim and his new Horde rescue them
>their leader Zul'jin pledges their allegiance to them
>Horde war machine continues
>Alliance side, Lothar is trying to do his best to keep all the races united against the Horde Warmachine
>They can't beat the orcs with brute strength so they need an edge
>Khadgar's new knowledge of divine magic he teaches some promising warriors to make the Knights of the Silverhand
>A young brash Luitenant named Turalyon is put under Lothar's wing
>becomes surrogate son to him
>the war continues to wage on
>Lothar knows that the only way to beat them is strike them at the heart where the Dark Portal lies
>back on the Horde side
>Gul'dan tries to scheme his way back into leader position
>gets BTFO'd by Orgrim and is about to get Doomhammer'd
>Gul'dan promises he'll let him rule the Horde but he can still prove his worth
>creates the first Death Knights
>Gul'dan eventually fucks off and brings Death Knights with him
>Orgrim realizes that the Gul'dan can't run around free
>sends bulk of his forces to chase after him
>leaves Amani to hold the line
>Alliance starts pushing the Amani back
>cut off Orgrim's forces from hunting down Gul'dan
>Lothar challenges Orgrim to a mak'gora to try to get this shit over with
>Orgrim makes quick work of him
>Turalyon steps up and beats Orgrim
>Alliance wins but Gul'dan is nowhere to be found

>Wow... Who fucking cares?

China.

I think Garona becomes Warchief.

>mfw blizzard fanboys are creaming over this movie
have you ever seen any single group of people so ignorant to what good storytelling looks like as video game fans? as long as it has giant shoulder pads and some shitty pub they'll think it was an amazing movie and forget about the shitty characters and terrible writing

>tfw that's a legit possibility

REALER THAN REAL LIFE

>she has a baby with Lothar
>names it Med'an
>Med'an gets tutored by the first paladin Jaina Proudmoore
>undead start appearing
>Med'an is sent to destroy Arthas, the Lich King(he hasn't been mentioned before this)

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8

Never talk to me or my squires again

>the first paladin Jaina Proudmoore
Why did you do this user?

why was that fucking wizard kid in the movie? he didn't do jackshit and just came off as a gary stu. plus he couldn't act and his face was ugly.

They needed another character that understood magic and could show that Medivh was evil.

I didn't like the actor or the character in the movie.
In the games he is pretty important.

Because that kid is important to the lore. In the game/books he was Medivh's apprentice and he was the one that finds out the Medivh's possessed by Sargaras. I think Lothar is the one who actually kills him but Khadgar gets hit by a spell that makes him an old man.

>didnt do shit
>is a gary stu

>mmmhh squires

who gives a shit if he's important to the lore? in the movie he was just an annoying shit stain. he should've been cut from the movie so that there'd be enough room to bother to actually develop the dozen other shitty characters in the movie

he didn't do shit and was a waste of time but still got to be the badass prophecy-holder in the final third of the movie just for copying the drawings in a book

So what you are saying is he did something...ok then moron.

also
>captured garona
>saved lothar's ass multiple times
>saved garona with a fire ball
>was the first to notice fel
>broke lothar out of prison
>was the one who found out wizard was corrupt
>Stopped demon medivh

>jack shit

Pay attention next time ok?

most of that shit happened in like 10 minutes of screentime. most of him in the movie was just him being an annoying cunt

not half as annoying as you

exactly. i'm an annoying useless piece of shit and i'm not in your shitty movie. that wizard kid is just like me and he shouldn't have been in the movie either.

You can't make people feel bad for having fun user, when will you learn this?

by the state of this, looks like it'll be one more movie before we can start the Frozen Throne storyline. and that 1 movie will be rushed.

don't care really, I just want Arthas ending on Frozen throne to be on the big screen

>thrall is with Blackmoore
well shit. I guess part 2 will focus on thrall and varian in the pits.

Hey ignorance is bliss i have nothing against that. Just let me have my fun too by laughing at you guys

Remember the Orcs are the good guys.
DEY DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG DEY GOOD ORCS
DOSE HOOMANS IS RACISS

The orcs are jews invading israel and the humans are palestinians.

I'm hoping that sequel is Tides of Darkness and then third movie is Thrall/Arthas movie. Show Thrall becoming a young shaman and Arthas a paladin.

Laugh away friendo, enjoy a glass of wine while you do it.

If Orcs are guilty of anything, it's the same shit many countries are also guilty of(conquest)

Why would I need wine when I can drink the tears of blizzard fanboys after they saw all the critics rightly bashing their shitty movie?

How does someone else's opinion affect my personal enjoyment, much less some critic who is a soccer mom with a blog whose idea of kino is a Paper Towns?

I really don't get this. why do you want this to fail so bad? why? right now the current state of movies is either be a marvel quipshit or get bombed at rt. If LoTR was released today most likely it'll get bombed at rt as well for not being an adhd quipshit.

you have already been proven wrong tho. He accomplished more in that movie than most of the main cast. learn what useless means. It doesnt mean "dislike" moron

what a coincidence!
>adhd quipshit
is exactly how I would describe the Warcraft movie.

It affects your personal enjoyment because anyone who enjoyed this movie is most likely wearing fanboy goggles that make them see only the lore and computer graphics and completely fail to observe the mediocre storyline and character development. the critics are proof that this is a shitty movie when you actually evaluate the movie as a movie and not as an exercise in production-design

I haven't been proven wrong, I just came back from this movie a few hours ago and I got sick of that fucker's dumb face not doing jackshit the whole movie. He only got his 15 seconds of fame near the end when dealing with the guy with the portal and talking with the hag from the library.

there you said it. mediocre storyline. its not shitty, its not bad its mediocre. you have exactly two gauges ultra super good or ultra super bad. it was mediocre we get it, its not bad it served as an introduction to warcraft. why do you have to be so anal about it?

2 hours of mediocre writing and dumb characters is a pretty fucking shitty experience, bud.

that's just your opinion man. the first 30 minutes had bad pacing but the rest of the movie was fine. were you expecting some kino from this? i wasn't i got my warcraft fix and im fine with that. what i'm looking forward for is the Frozen Throne storyline and hopefully we'll get that.

Storyline is overrated when it can only complicate a simple story. Never confuse complication for quality.
Its easy to mentally gloss over the poor parts of the movie, which I agree this had in abundance, just to enjoy the decent parts of the movie.
Yes, half of the acting from the human's side was subpar. The scenes with the Orcs though were enough for me to sift through the lesser material.
I really enjoy fantasy movies, but this last decade has seen either poor attempts (The Hobbit) or movies aimed at tweens and teen girls (Eragon, Snow White and the Huntsman, etc.)
One critic, the flick filosipher dumbass, described this as a Frazetta movie. I fucking wish. I miss the old style hack and slash, wizardry and magic fantasy movies. Hollywood seems to have abandoned them completely short of stylized shit aimed at teens where the style is so overwhelming it renders it tasteless.
Warcraft, in a strange way, was a nostalgic breath of fresh air.

>So what happens next?

Nothing, since it'll be a huge failure domestically and it won't have a sequel.

It also already lost steam in China, confirming its failure.

Now that Duncan delivered vidyakino what will be his next series to adapt? He has confessed to being a big fan of xcom.

>Now that Duncan delivered vidyakino what will be his next series to adapt?

Heroes of Might and Magic

Make meme magic real again.

It turned a profit user. Get over it.

All that is irrelevant. He clearly did "jackshit" by all the points proven earlier from saving multiple main character lives to defeating one of the big bads. Thus the opposite of "useless". come with a better defense next time other than "he is ugly" faggot.

OH FUCKING YES. HOYP

well i only want one part of homm3 - when the 4 heroes went to battle against Sandro on the plains

>this based nigga was captured

What are the odds of seeing him in the next film?

I'm pretty sure he died user.

BEST CINEMATIC STORY OF 2016?

that's BvS Director's Cut

Azeroth has like 20 knights left, they committed all they had left to the gate assault

the city will fall and the alliance proper will be made

>I'm pretty sure he died user.

He was captured. Not sure what you are talking about. They do need fuel for the fel. He shouted no as the king was stabbed and get dragged away.

Cast him Sup Forums

>Horde taking prisoners when they don't need fuel for the Fel anymore

damn right

I almost want to say Jeff Bridges but he's proven to be shit tier when it comes to fantasy

>need fuel to reopen the portal and for glorious Gul'dan to fuck shit up.

can't open the portal without someone who actually knows what they're doing, Mehdv, Gul'Dan is just a pawn with an over developed sense of importance

Gul'dan is the great warlock of all time. He'll find a way.

>Orc Warlock
>Counts for anything

>Gul'Dan is just a pawn with an over developed sense of importance

All he needs to do is find Khadgar and he has everything he needs to open the portal.

TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY

The second movie won't have Thrall. There'll be a post/pre-credits scene showing young Thrall in Durnholde. The third movie will begin with Khadgar destroying the Dark Portal, and then a time skip to Thrall's rebellion.

>the Burning Legion uses his skull to help with their invasion
>his skull turned a night elf into pic related.
>Gul'dan doesn't count for shit

Cast him

WARCRAFT 2

TIDES OF DARKNESS

perfect

So sometime ago at a BlizzCon they retconed and said a very important character was Orgrim's commander(you the player) during the second war. This character is universally praised as a great character in WoW. Go'el,Orgrim,Arthas,Illidan,Malfurian,Jaina,Varian,Magni, and Tirion ain't got shit on him. And his name Varok Saurfang

Now cast him.

>Varok Saurfang

>Stormwind never fucking destroyed
>Never needs rebuilding
>Edwin DECONFIRMED

YFW when Blizzard BTFO's the basedest character

Take all of my money.

Warcraft 3: Beyond the Dark Portal

[Spoiler] killed and his body is used for the first deathknight AKA teron gorefiend in the second movie [/spoiler]

Screen cap this

BUt don't you need the Shadow Council for Death Knights to happen?

i actually agree they butchered khadgar

his arc is pretty fucking epic in the book and he was supposed to have a lot of cool scenes that they just didnt include

oh god i sound like one of those asoiaf fags

>his arc is pretty fucking epic in the book and he was supposed to have a lot of cool scenes that they just didnt include

DIRECTORS CUT

sean connery
s1 nights watch commander

user it's only 40 minutes I don't think it's going to save Khadgar.

if he knew how to act he would be perfect

Alright so i am a Warcraft fan and lore fanatic.
I came in knowing it the movie would not blow me away and didn't expect much. I went with people who had no clue about the lore.
That being said i feel some of main reasons it came out as a disappointment (aside from sub-par acting) was the failure to address alot of things explained in the lore. My friends asked me to fill in alot of those gaps that left them clueless during the film like why medivh turned evil what the fuck happened to orc homeworld and what both ending scenes were about.
In your opinion what would you add as parts that suck if you are, or aren't, familiar with Warcraft lore?

>So what happens next?
based Cho'gall and Teron Gorefiend open the portal with ogre sorcery and bring the rest of the Horde through

It was pretty fun desu.

All I played was Warcraft 3 but the movie was alright. Its very cheesy/campy which I'm fine with, and had a lot of high fantasy which makes I distinct as a blockbuster.

Characters were flat and story was straight forward but the action visuals and OST were all good. That's what I want from this type of movie. Better than apocalypse imo.

New waifu

The armor and weapons was pretty rad too