DUDE your brother just turned 21 can he get us beer and weed to impress stacey at the party *farts*

>DUDE your brother just turned 21 can he get us beer and weed to impress stacey at the party *farts*

American Humour

>user, my waifu is best and yours a shit *frogposts*

Sup Forums humour

>party patrons drinking from red plastic cups

Dumb frogposter.

You upset I just made fun of your shit Top Gear thread no one replied to, Muhammad?

British Holocaust NOW.

>Nigel, are you in ladies' garments?
>>Why yes I am Witherby.
>Ripping good fun.

British humor.

Kek

this, please. just wipe bongistan off the face of the earth

Americants are mad, get in here. LOL generic fart jokes and slap-stick comedy Hahaha. Pleb country.

I'm aussie this was a bait thread

I've actually been to a keg party that used red plastic cups. I don't see what the problem is.

the islamic skerry caliphate of britain, devestated

>It's a neurotic inexplicably successful Jewish male is the protagonist and he commits social faux pas after faux pas because of his internalized inability to identify with non-Jewish culture yet maintains his success episode.

"""""American""""" humour

profound

*a pallid, balding geriatric clad in cotton earth tones astringently nods at a passerby, 11 translucent, yellowed fangs revealed by his placid grin*

a 22 year old english boy that likes game of thrones: the subtext of this facsimile would be lost on an american, surely... so it is me who is laughing at them.

the quaint island nation of britain on suicide watch

>he hasnt been to a single keg party in his life

Do you mean to say that the petite emprie from a stoney isle is being observed for suicidal tendencies?

the unremarkable peoples of a long-forgotten kingdom-of-old are realizing that death by their own hand is more appealing to them than life as is

>humour
>our
Learn to spell please.

The fat cunt tries to respond with his dorito encrusted sausage-fingers. Don't forget to recharge your mobility scooter before you take that tedious 1 mile journey to McDonalds, you don't want the ambulance to see your diaper before calling in a hoist in order for you to reach your mother's basement again.