>2:40

i came

What album is he giving 5 stars to?

i already said that it's mesmerized by system of a down

shit im a dumbass

i've spent the last 2 days cutting myself and listening to anti-nightcore
it just brings me back f a m

Not really fair though because all of marcel's reviews are ultimate cringe

Yeah, but Mezmerize is still a good album. I don't care what Sup Forums thinks!

yeah but it's extra cringey when he tries to talk about jazz. kind of like melon

the way you typed that out with the punctuation and the exclamation mark at the end makes it seem like you're not serious. Are you? i listen to soad as a guilty pleasure plus this really cute chick in my class loves them and i want to shag her

not really cringe except for the last part

talk shit about the man himself and get HIT

dont do that please dont

Wait, how the fuck did he bring politics into this?

I am indeed serious. I do not listen to them as much as I used to, but I don't know, why SOAD should be a guilty pleasure!
They don't have anything to do with regrettable nu-metal and post-grunge from the 2000s, they just kinda did their own thing and it ended up pretty unique.

Hypnotise was the first album of theirs I listened to, so it holds a special place in my heart. Hard to go past their earlier stuff though, I think Darren wanted a bit too much to be a frontman towards the end

This is fucking triggering me.

rateyourmusic.com/~Grampus

Nah, man, Grampus is just a cute ol' grandpa. He even rates the specific issues of the albums he listens to.

And he's a big Randy Newman fan, so he's cool in my book.

his pop group - y review triggered me too hard
"I wish I'd kept the magazine review for The Pop Group's Y as it virtually implored me to sell the last of my worldly goods if that's what it took to buy a copy. I wish I'd kept it because at least then I'd know the name of the reviewer from which I could have traced an address, paid them a visit and burned their bloody house to the ground!

I know for a fact that this album has only been on my turntable once before and it caused a mixture of dismay, anger, frustration and disbelief. At one stage I actually thought the problem lay within myself - I simply wasn't intelligent enough to understand what was going on. Never mind not liking the music, for the most part I couldn't even distinguish a discernible tune! For 22 years Y has become notoriously known as the worst record in my collection.

I suppose the closest band I can compare The Pop Group to are early Killing Joke - but at least they realised the principle of music was rhythm. I've no objection to the weird and the avant-garde but when it consists of nothing more than screams, screeches and arrhythmic drumbeats ("Blood Money") I fail to see the attraction. The band are so far up their own backsides it would take a team of the best mining engineers to extract them.

The only thing of significance is the album title: Y as in "Why the hell was this made!!!""

lol. To be fair, Y ain't exactly an easy album.

>you've been rumbled you charlatan
i'm dying