That little FAGGOT he's a millionaire

>That little FAGGOT he's a millionaire

Damn... How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTdTvK_d9lQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=college campus censorship
nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protests-violence-prompts-uc-berkeley-cancel-milo-yiannopoulos-event-n715711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE GOTTA INSTALL MICROWAVE OVENS

We put the bodies in

REFRIGERATORS

Most radio stations played the edited version that had that whole part clipped out. People in the 80s weren't as PC retarded either. Ever watch an episode of the Jefferson's?

I think in the context of the song, Mark Knopfler was probably referring to himself as the "faggot" from the perspective of the hardware store/laborer guy.

i think he said at the time he'd overheard a conversation and he based the song on that

>People in the 80's weren't as PC retarded

You realize that the 80's was the reign of the PMRC, right? If you said anything bad about Jesus or America in your music, is was liable to be censored.

I don't know how we ended up with this "you used to could say what you want til liberals ruined it" bullshit. No, you used to couldn't say "I'm gay" or "I don't like America" or "Jesus sucks."

Censorship is eternal.

Based user Understands

this guy gets it

its because most "political experts" nowadays are 16-24 year olds who read 1 VICE or Infowars article and/or a Sup Forums thread, and assume that everything was perfect 20 years ago

CUSTOM KITCHEN DELIVARAYAYAYAAAYS

Dude are you kidding me censorship was invented the PC Sjws and the fascist frogmen in 2013

shut up faggots I read rationalwiki every day I know everything about politics

That part of the song is about nikki sixx from motley crue

CUSTOM KITCHEN, DELIVEREEEEEEEEEEY

Love Over Gold > Alchemy > Making Movies > s/t > BiA > OES > Communique

COLOUR TEEEVEEEEEEEEEES

>t. faggot with the earring and the makeup
It's kinda like that time when Queen did a music video in drag and MTV stopped showing it because muh "Adam and EVE not Adam and STEVE", even though drag was a common form of comedy. Then again, it was Freddie's idea just a like it was his idea to call the band "Queen."

I realize a lot of things about the 80s. I was there. I guess my point is, is that people in general weren't up in arms over something they felt may have been somewhat offensive. This goes beyond censorship and left vs right. Seems like everyone got super sensitive starting in the 90s with political correctness. Everything became a big deal if you dared express an opinion that someone deemed somewhat offensive. Now it doesn't matter because if you dare have any opinion about anything, the hive mind, no matter where, swoops in to tell you you're wrong. Doesn't matter what side you're on

Based Zappa fought the PMRC.
youtu.be/VTdTvK_d9lQ
Just watch this, it's amazing.

Uh huh.

Now you can't say "I'm straight" or "I like America" or "Jesus rocks".

But yeah, conservatives are still the bad guys though, right?

I bet youre the type of person to think there's a war on christmas

>there are people who actually think this

kek.

pretty much this

Old guy here. It wasn't even close. I'm 40 and the last 5 years or so is by far the most censored repressed America I have experienced.

I agree. The left says we can't have national borders as a sovereign nation and that the laws of our country shouldn't be enforced. You can't question any of their Marxist dogma without being called a sexist, racist, fascist, nazi, etc. Most of the people I know are in the middle somewhere politically and right now all of them agree that the left's out of control with their agenda. Pic related.

nice stock Sup Forums opinion piece

That actually caused some controversy. They didn't get away with it.

Yeah, it's not really a left wing agenda though. 'Liberalism' isn't left wing. It's dogma designed to weaken the country. Most of the lunatics like the girl in your post are brainwashed and victims themselves.

>I am very persecuted

>the """left wing""" agenda is out of control
>the """right wing""" agenda is out of control
>moderation advocates get laughed at and accused of being fallacious
what a time to be alive

as someone who works in a hardware store with appliances as a floundering side-business I can say that I envy the digital workmen in this video. At least they're selling a good amount of units, they're selling decent shit. All I have left now are old folks and meth-scum who balk at the prices of even the cheapest and lowest end appliances. I mean shit, they're doing entire custom kitchen deliveries even.

You can literally say all of this without anyone complaining.

lol

Don't pretend that shit didn't originate from the Conservashit half of the Country. Janet Jackson's nipplegate, the Dixie Chicks cd smashing gatherings, Westboro picketing concerts like Radiohead and Foo Fighters. Ya'll sperg out worse than Libs do.

It is a left wing agenda. Liberalism is left wing. You're wrong.

Nope. Try saying "I like America" on a college campus or classroom.

Even "I'm straight" might be considered 'problematic'.

This is not by accident.

Pretty sure that's the opposite of true

If you think (((Tipper Gore))) and the (((Dixie Chicks))) et al. are products of right wing conservative America you're incredibly naive.

Labor is left wing politics. Gender fluidity, BLM, LGBTQIAPYD etc. are weaponized propaganda.

Trump is actually more left wing than Hillary or Obama was.

Yeah, all you liberals need to stay on the path you're on! Don't think critically! Don't reconsider your positions after your historic defeat!

Say it with me: EIGHT YEARS.

WEE GOT TO MOVE THESE REFRIDGERATORS

The Dixie Chicks are liberals. The conservatives smashed their CDs in protest.

are you a 54 year old grandpa?

>Gender fluidity, BLM, LGBTQIAPYD etc.
>not the product of liberal social values
Ok, dumbass. Whatever you say.

E I G H T
I
G
H
T
Y E A R S
E
A
R
S

The Dixie Chicks where/are agents sent to divide and distract.

Dumb asses smashed their CDs. There are dumb asses who get brainwashed by the media on both sides. This has nothing to do with actual right wing politics, just like the ridiculous Women's March had nothing to do with actual left wing politics.

How has nobody brought up "Banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee" yet

That's the point. Liberalism has nothing to do with the actual left wing. It's a nonsense ideology being pushed on the population to oppress it a la Marxism.

Give me evidence of someone actually being shamed for saying any of these things. At least 5 examples, because even though 5 examples is already extremely anecdotal, I don't think you can even bring up that much.

k

too many poltards abort thread

8 years ago it was just the opposite. The Dems controlled the House, the Senate amd the White House. It see saws, back and forth, between the 2 major parties. The public will lose faith in the way things are and flip back the other way the next time. Considering how badly Trump's doing it'll happen sooner rather than later. The Trump era is just some fire we all have to walk through.

>hurr durr waaah
>spoon feed me
Case in point. If liberals like you weren't so willingly dumb/lazy they could probably avoid being so easily used and manipulated by the establishment to push their agenda.

what the fuck is wrong with you

lmgtfy.com/?q=college campus censorship

I like how you just admitted Trump will get all eight years.

You kids don't do much critical thinking outside msm do you? You sound like ignorant squares.

Eat some leafy greens & protein my dude.
As it says in the Bible, "Man shall not live on red pills alone."

It's not like there will be anyone good on the Dem side next eleciton, and I don't republicans are gonna try to put someone else up

old people shouldnt be allowed on the internet
fuck off

And the 8 years of President Tom Brady afterwards. MAGA

>I'm not responsible for backing up my claims, waah liberals
lmao

I never said college censorship doesn't exist, I was arguing specifically about the stupid allegation that saying "I like America", "Jesus rocks", and "I'm straight" will actually provoke any hostile reaction or censorship.

I didn't but okay.
Baby's got his delusional-spectacles on, I guess.

damn dude you sure busted him

what do you think all that stupid shit is?

omh he said 'Jesus Rocks' that's like Islamaphobic.

'I'm straight' is problematic triggering because sexuality is a spectrum and 'straight' enforces the heternormative patriarchy.

I could go on and on.

(but I don't really believe you believe your own argument)

That's what really steams your hat bills isn't it.
The fact that 63+ million Americans didn't go along with your Revolution.
Now you can enjoy watching as your beloved Nationalist movement hemorrhages support all year long.

Definitely did not happen

Yeah, provide me with an example of either of these things actually happening. I'm in complete belief in my own argument because I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.

this a joke?

Are you literally asking for examples of those specific phrases you disingenuous half-wit?

Because the kind of thing I'm talking about is well documented (and you know it).

I mean it should be. But here we are.

Quit watching anti-SJW youtubers and you will grow out of this psychosis

So provide some fucking examples you fucking oaf. I'm not asking for these specific phrases down to a T, show me people saying something in a similar vibe and getting censored for it. Otherwise fuck off.

nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0

And this is from 'liberal' propaganda rag NYT.

>tfw the leftists know they've lost the war and pretty soon all they'll have left is "remember when"

do you pay attention to what is going on in the world at all you daft prick?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protests-violence-prompts-uc-berkeley-cancel-milo-yiannopoulos-event-n715711

You're kinda retarded to think you can argue with anyone that believes that they will be persecuted for saying they are straight
You're just retarded and or trolling. It's not even funny, people are just saying you are wrong and that's all. you're probably a teenager pissing himself in laughter because you think people are legitimately upset.

>leftists
Again, they're not 'Leftists' they're 'liberals'

Trump himself believes in a lot of classic left wing ideas.

>Again, they're not 'Leftists' they're 'liberals'
Same thing, sorry.

erhhhhh except that has nothing to do with anything

ok so you're either a 16 year old doof, or 'correcting the record'.

sad either way.

Not at all. Some of Trump's initiatives most closely resemble The New Deal.

'Liberalism' is it's current form, it just identity politics and puerile nonsense designed to distract, divide and demoralize the population.

They're rioting on a college campus because someone is saying words they don't like. It's literally what we're discussing.

Fuck off.

>Some of Trump's initiatives most closely resemble The New Deal.
No, they don't.

Was this supposed to be about the "I'm straight" thing? It doesn't relate even remotely. Let me remind you that I never said there is no campus censorship.

While I think those protests were fucking ridiculous and childish, it still doesn't relate to any of the phrases that sparked this discussion in any way, and Milo is an inflammatory attention-seeking faggot homosexual who only latches onto this shit because he gets money and fame for it. Not exactly a level-headed student making an innocent proclamation and getting censored for it.

Ya'll niggas so far up your own narrative you don't even know what reality looks like anymore, fucking Christ.

How do people conflate the public not liking something you say with you literally not being allowed to say it?

kek

He definitely promised some new dealy things at his rallies in poorer areas, although there's no chance he'll actually do them

Nobody argued that there was no censorship at all. Follow the fucking chain of comments and understand what the discussion was about. It's literally not what we've been discussing.
Next you're gonna bring up Spencer getting punched as the ebul liberal censorship as if he's some innocent martyr and not a guy who shouts "heil Trump" to Nazi salutes.

What exactly do you think Trump's public works and infrastructure initiative's are? Small government? Please.

People saying this kind of shit have 100% never been to a college a day in their lives.

see
>I don't know how we ended up with this "you used to could say what you want til liberals ruined it" bullshit. No, you used to couldn't say "I'm gay" or "I don't like America" or "Jesus sucks."
lol now it's
>Nobody argued that there was no censorship at all.
called moving the goalposts

mom told them not to say it

I don't know how to tell you this but my old college had a little christian bible group thing

except multiple posts have said that they were not arguing that there's no censorship at all. hell, the post that sparked this discussion said "Censorship is eternal."
stop being such a fucking retard that ignores anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

Are you fucking dense? Where is the argument that there's no censorship? The argument is that previously there were some forms of censorship, and now they have changed. LITERALLY in the post you fucking linked is the ending line:
>Censorship is eternal.