Ameridooops will never know the feeling of an exquisitely poised derby

>ameridooops will never know the feeling of an exquisitely poised derby

more people watch this and especially el clasico than the subpar bowl, that is a fact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlm6r3p9VxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people who perform at superbowl halftime show
talyor swift, katy perry, beyonce, jay z, kanye west, bruno mars, rhcp etc..
>people who perform at el clasico halftime show
??????????

rly makes u think

>manc derby

the north-west and north london derbies are the only true derbies in the premier league

>needing a half time show because the casuals are getting bored of commercials

holy kek

>He's never watched The Game

>clasico
>Derby

peak fergie v mancini finger point

tfw it used to manU vs Liverpool ..

We'll be back lad. Head up.

>Norwegian
>Liverpool fan

Why is every Norwegian and Irishman a Liverpool fan?

Are you doopin serious OP? You have obviously never experienced the Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew Derby m8. Crud u op

Is City-United even a big rivalry? I always thought United hated Liverpool more.

>soccer

Literally who cares?

you do, if you came here only to post that
dumb ignorant pig

When someone calls us out I am gonna stick my head in

The United-Liverpool rivalry has traditionally been the biggest, but United-City is a big rivalry too. It's just that it was so ridiculously one-sided for so long that people stopped paying attention to it. And over the past few years, with the Arabs buying City and Liverpool dousing themselves with gasoline and jumping into a tire fire, it's become big again, although imo United-Liverpool still seems bigger.

>we'll be back

I doubt it, the Texans did way too much damage to >you, and there's just too much ground to cover. Spurs surpassed you guys years ago, and you haven't even caught up to them yet, let alone the big clubs.

I would say that it's about equal now

goat advert coming thru

youtube.com/watch?v=qlm6r3p9VxI

Is there a shred of authenticity in this at all or is it all American Hollywood nonsense

Man U Liverpool is still the bitterest and biggest game in the PL. 'city' utd is nothing much.

Hollywood nonsense, Liverpool vs United is the real rivalry

Pep-Mou memes just moved unto another country.