Tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has given the world more than any country on Earth

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has given the world more than any country on Earth

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has won a football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket, as well as being the GOAT at Formula 1, has the most famous Tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has done more for science than any other country on Earth

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts

>tfw we are all right now speaking English

>tfw almost every single person on Earth has to learn English

>tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zad7fkhGzzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6w0D97zSM
youtube.com/watch?v=C_voh9WFbsM
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=VDLZ6Mqy7AM
youtube.com/watch?v=RVEohM8BOQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCXxVA
youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MnELifX3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NIcW36J-h7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y1T1dS-bh4s
youtube.com/watch?v=18W9WYw9HaA
youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lC6eQdeNOjU
youtube.com/watch?v=UWQqw3b5OiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KHAN'D

>tfw 80% of England is mudslimes

Low energy posts. Many such cases. Sad!

england is a good country and I enjoy the people

they take other culture things but still have strong identity out of them (polo shirts are from india for example)

England was nothing before becoming civilized by the normans.

>england had to bribe American generals to help them fight washington and his rag-tag farmers

lol

Sweden civlized finland, is that true?

that depends

do you consider present day finns civilized?

And we can disregard all of that because you created Israel.

OY GEVALT

ur deluded m8

Do goyim even know what Oy Gevalt means?

>who is Alfred the great

Normans ruined England

And still you are going sideways with you

Alfred the """great"""

>Bandwagoning on our memes
You forgot one more > to add
>spawned the greatest nation on earth
Now piss off

>tfw user, a fraction of a tiny little man, has to rely on the accomplishments of his country because he's never accomplished anything himself

bump

What was the point in this post

>replying to old as fuck copy pasta

Fucking newcunts.

>in 100 years the only thing that remains from the """English culture""" is the language

Germany has contributed as much to science as Britain
Germany has contributed far more to music than Britain
Italy and France have contributed far more to art and food than Britain
France has contributed as much to literature as Britain

I'm Anglo, and cherish my heritage, but I'm not so deluded that I believe we are any better than Germans etc and vice versa

>no african countries
the fuck

I went to London and saw this street at night. Oxford Street, at night, looked like a street from Pakistan. I was with my slut Brit cousin who wanted to buy some clothes from this stupid shop, I think it's called Primark. We entered and saw all these niggas with jihabs and speaking strange languages. Some were holding hands with ugly British sluts, just like my cousin. My cousin who is a blonde British slut bought one of those yoga pants, she has very big ass. That's what a colored gentleman told her while we were walking on the street, at least. Very nice place. I like London

1950-present

Science - Britain wins for sure
Art - who cares about modern art
Literature - Britain easily
Music - total British domination with numerous genres of music being borne here - even right now there's a little British girl who composes her own operas and concertos - youtube.com/watch?v=zad7fkhGzzs

>America was far too incompetent to beat England at warfare, so they begged the french for help, then france won the war for them

since 1950 I'm pretty sure America leads in all fields by a huge margin

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6w0D97zSM

I'm referring to Europe mostly looking at that picture, but where something like music is concerned Britain is arguably just as good if not better in some aspects to America.

You just proved my point

Germany alone accomplished nearly as much as England and Scotland combined
Germany + Austria combined have accomplished more than England + Scotland combined
France alone has accomplished nearly as much as England and Scotland combined

I am pro white and am proud of all white accomplishments

Only a divide and conquer kike would say otherwise

Solid copypasta.

actually I agree, when it comes to music putting Britain on par or even ahead of the US is entirely defensible

This. If you're not Germanic, French, Iberian or Italian, you're essentially worthless.

Americans and Germans sent men to the moon
Americans and Japanese created most of modern technology and electronics

Americans would definately be number one for accomplishments in the modern era

Hungarians contributed lots to science as well based on your chart despite having a small population of 9.8 million
Russians contributed a lot as well

You have to remember that many non-English speaking scientists publish their work in English in England and USA so that their work can be more widely known

that's definitely true here
almost everything important is published in English journals and while Iceland is small enough to not impact the statistics at all when counting most of Europe it adds up

Thank goodness for superior British and American universities.

We have more POOS than Pakis.

the Icelandic dot is like 300km too far north for some reason

Again, many non-English native speaking professors move to UK and USA for their work to be more recognised so they end up teaching is UK and USA as well

>your chart
I'm not the same poster m8

Remember when France was the seat of learning for the world? lmao me neither because it was fucking decades ago.

1950-present

Science - USA
Art - Japan (not a weeb but modern Japanese art is far superior to western modern art)
Literature - Britain
Music - Scandinavia

>Music - Scandinavia
literally how

>that dark dark blue

get rekt rest of the uneducated world

Because of America, English is the de facto language of the world so intellectuals from countries like France and Russia move to USA and UK for their work to be more recognised

>Music - Scandinavia

America produces nigger beats and pop
Britain produces whinging and whining for "music"
Scandinavia and Finland produce music that is inspirational

youtube.com/watch?v=C_voh9WFbsM
This is the last song I listened to

Literally all of those countries almost exclusively produce American music

That all might be true, but England is still the most depressing country in the western world (unless you're some upper class cunt)

I knew you were some death metal cunt to choose Scandinavia. Real metal is what the UK and America have already produced, this is shit tier in comparison to what has come before.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

>metal
this website is for 18 year olds and older

>be backwater shithole in ancient times
>get colonized and raped by romans and vikings
>fight a 100 year long war agianst france and lose, retreating back to your shitty island
>lose to a bunch of american farmers aided by the french military
>hide in your shitty island while europe gets ravaged by Napoleon, only to get beat by prussia while you claim total victory
>continue policy of being cockroach brits by allying with the french and smelly turks against russia, and instigating the crimean War
>go around the world colonizing a bunch of backwater darkie shitholes that can't fight back
>after the french won ww1 claim total victory even though you really didn't do shit
>hide again in your island during ww2 as the germans bomb you to shit, only start fighting back after the tide has completely turned and firebomb small children and elderly women like the utter heroes you are

>britain
>glorious history

UK "music" sounds like whinging and whining, not enjoyable at all
America produces great metal like
youtube.com/watch?v=VDLZ6Mqy7AM
but Americans also produce nigger beats to counteract that

All metal is shit you stupid fucks. Pic related type bands are REAL music.

>kiwi thinks this isn't inspirational

youtube.com/watch?v=RVEohM8BOQQ

Everyone knows the best music of all time was done by Germans such as Bach youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA Russians such as Tchaikovsky youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0 and Austrians such as Mozart youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCXxVA

That's lame

i'm afraid you pleb don't know real quality music like this timeless British masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI

classical baroque opera etc music are the best of all time, but out of modern genres metal is the best

I hate to sound pretentious, but this song is an example why modern normie music is trash
Normies used to listen to god tier music like Beethoven, now they listen to garbage like you posted

Pretty sure they're not British m8. This is what you're after.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MnELifX3sQ

apparently they're Belgian
who would have known

here's one truly British classic, made by an Englishman remixed by a Scot
youtube.com/watch?v=NIcW36J-h7Q

That's a good song
The top comment makes me want to spoon my eyes out

>apparently they're Belgian

There were a lot of those kind of songs coming out of Europe in the 80s and 90s, including the UK of course.

The guy replying to him makes me wince as well

You get that on every old music video.

Why do teenager believe listening to normie music from a few decades ago makes them alternative?
Don't they realise every other teenager is listening to old songs as well to make them feel alternative?

This is what happens when Germany and the UK combine - sheer brilliance.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1T1dS-bh4s

The only thing in your post I'll agree with is that England is a fraction of a tiny island. Enjoy your population density cunt.

I really love them cheesy trancey sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=18W9WYw9HaA

Well, that fraction of that little island has more or less the same population as Canada and Australia together so is not that little...

this is also great
Eurodance needs to come back

also more people than Spain

a lot of poos are pakis

a lot of indian muslims used to seek asylum in the west citing discrimination

Indians in the UK are primarily hindus and sikhs,

She's a VERY good violinist for her age but the concert is shiet and she probably got some help just like young Mozart.

You can probably command an Asian kid to write a concert better than that.

Show me an Asian kid who is composing concertos at 8 years old and operas at 10, who can also play the violin and the piano.

Top thread lad

Hail Brittania

youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ

It's not about composting a concerto per se, you obviously can't hear it but the first thing that comes to my mind when hearing that are the same flaws Mozart parodied in Ein musikalischer Spaß.

The thing is writing even a decent concerto is very hard.
I can show you computer generated music tracks which sound arguably much better than that, but you can still hear the distinctive lack of a proper development and connection of ideas, the "not knowing what to write after you have a good theme pinned down" or the "what note comes next?" which is the hardest part of writing.

And these kids almost certainly get a lot of help from their fathers, just like Leopold helped his son through a lot of his early works.

Here's Mozart's first symphony. Sounds classical-ish but is in reality absolute garbage. And he was 8 and got help from Leopold. youtube.com/watch?v=lC6eQdeNOjU

Yeah but where this Asian kid who can """"probably"""" do all this stuff?

>All this stuff
She's a mediocre pianist for a child prodigy m8, look at what a prodigy piano player sounds like youtube.com/watch?v=UWQqw3b5OiA ,I could only play this when I was 15 and here she is at 7 embarrassing me while she's not even tall enough to suck my dick while standing.

The problem with your Jill of all trades is that she's a master of none except for being an above average violinist for a child prodigy.

I can show you musical compositions by programs that lack a human brain and they will sound better to the untrained ear than her compositions.
You won't find Asians attempting to compose (that's why I said you could command one) at such a young age because they know it's pointless and they usually over-specialize early and don't give a damn about that aspect. But you'd except to find a child prodigy in a Conservatory in say, Taiwan , capable of writing like her, if only the kid was willing to try in a culture that has literally no incentives for originality.

So you can't show me an Asian kid who has written a concerto or opera, okay. Instead you show me some girl who is playing Chopin, big whoop m8.

But you could probably command one to do it, which is what I said, they just won't do it out of their own initiative. Never mind the fact that child composers often get help from their teachers or parents (I guessed right, her mother is an organist).

>big whoop m8.
That 7 year old is a far better pianist than her at 10 years old. There are students who study well into their late 20's that still can't play Fantasie Impromptu.

Who gives a shit if you could command one. Asians are robots, we all know that. The good thing with the likes of Alma is she's composing from the heart, and that's better than any Asian kid playing Chopin.

>tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English

iktf

Isn't the whole point the natural ability to compose? It's obviously relevant to the question the fact that you could order one to do so.

And what's even better than composing from the heart is composing something good.
You're also dismissing that Asian's playing as "just chopin", I can tell you I got my abrsm at 14 and was something like top 1% of the youngest that year, but the sheer talent you see in Asians is just bewildering. I am 100% that if someone told them no more egg rolls until you compose opera you'd be seeing a lot of child composers coming from there.

Also, interestingçy, her dad is a Jew from Israel. My maternal grandparents are some of the few asquenazim living in Portugal though my mom was raised atheist.
There seems to be a common theme here too and it's not just british or german ancestry.

>Argentinian

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just because your HK passport says you're british doesn't mean you are Zhang

Hmm

That's what you get going to the poor person, paki trap of a shop and a place

tfw England invented both concentration camps and terror bombardment
tfw England has done more against European democracy than any other country

bants

>mfw I'm English and not British