twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Rhaegar

Jon

Now Jonposting I can get into

The Mannis will save us all

AZOR CIA

>be working part time in HoBaW
>pay is pretty good, have weird rules though
>"we wear the same uniform everyday, the same face, to keep the new intern comfortable"
>fine fine, I didn't ask much question, we dont get much intern here anyways, so sure.
>theres like 24 of us taking shifts in a week
>intern is fucking snobby, never fucking listens
>we have another intern with seniority issues, fuck that totem pole bitch
>new intern causes lots of troubles, keeps fucking lying
>like wtf? why is she here anyway? I heard that she gave Ryan, another worker and a recovering alcholic, ale money to get in
>fucking nepotism
>she didnt fucking know 1 silver coin could purchase you 1 weeks worth of rounds
>Ryan never came back to work again
>intern got blind and I didn't saw her for another week
>anyways, be scrubbing dirt from faces one day listening to red jumpsuit apparatus
>turn around
>see new intern with a smirk in her face
>guides me to severe head of totem pole cunt
>wtf
>points a fucking sword at my heart
>jesus fucking christ I dont have time for this shit, I'm a trained assassin I could overpower this 5'2 bitch, holding a pointy but not sharp sword at my chest
>fuck it
>I just say
"Finally a girl has become no one, congratulations! you passed the test! one of us! one of us!"
>she fucks off
>I listen to guardian angel

Rightful king coming through.

The jonsa autist is going to single handedly get /got/ banned

ollies mum

Peppa Pig is the Pork That Was Promised

That was never in doubt user.

poor over worked FM, they never get a break.

>:08:55

>:08:54

between him and brade yea
Stop pissing of the Jans for fucks sake

>rightful

Based

Gendry's return fucking WHEN? Ours is the fury.

>ADoS 2018
hahahahaha how old is this?

Yes, jonsa autists are top shitposters at the moment.

I literally just made it

I'm also a piece of shit who didn't reference anything at all besides previous numbers.

takes a long time to row to Essos, he should be arriving in about 2 weeks

jon autist is a janitor

You fucking know the fat fuck is gonna break the books up again, since he doesn't know how to cut anything. The more PoV characters the books got, the less coherent they felt

I think it might need a little editing senpai

>2018

>there are people who think ADoS by GRRM will ever, EVER be released

Not for a throw away post to a guy in a dead thread...

>implying theres more than one.

Its the same guy user. Same files and everything. Thats what makes him particularly vile.

These thread OPs are fucking cancer

>Bradamante only linking his own threads
>hungry Jonsa shippers WHO JUST HAVE TO BE THE OP
>/got/ + /asoiaf/

I dont even care anymore if the thread is created at 295 or something, just do it right

fuck it, this is why I voted for having links in the OP no matter how autistic it was, its so the OP would always be the fucking same.

yea i'm expecting 4 not two

this, I don't even see the appeal once or twice sure but for weeks? how can this be fun for him?

>/got/ + /asoiaf/
is fine the rest is horrible cancer

that A Cock + ASoS speed release thou

And nobody here likes Jon x sansa. Why she keeps forcing it? She should get permabanned.

Uh no, that's cancer too.

You're probably the faggot who makes those threads and that's the only reason you're defending it

I love the Snow sigil

Oh man so I finally went to reddit. These threads really are filled with the same sort of shit that keeps getting called out.

Which is fine, I'm still lost at what the obvious redditor is trying to do by calling out other people who happen to visit reddit.

no its fucking not, we've been /got/ since season fucking 2, you dont get to break tradition

MY BIG COCK

Fake

If you've gone to reddit you're no longer one of us

Anybody have one of these with the Three Eye'd Crow's head? It was all I could see while watching him.

>

At least it's Anonymous so you can't shitpost at me unendingly over this perceived slight.

Jokes on you, I browse both and I've always been a part of these threads :^)

Was that the last scene involving Sam this season?

What the fuck is he gonna do in Oldtown now?

I swear to God if he finds a way of making Valyrian steel or the real history of the Children and Westeros cause he read a lot of shit there I'm gonna go apeshit

>Was that the last scene involving Sam this season?

I fucking hope so, they already have their plate full with shit that needs to be resolved in Episode 10 with Bastardbowl taking up all of Episode 9. They don't have time for Samwell's autism.

Well done you've lost everyone interesting, enjoy your jonsa threads fgts

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

He's probably going to get his ass kicked by his dad in Oldtown. That or continue this seasons glorious tradition of kinslaying. No doubt to be rewarded with lands and fighting men as a result.

Fuck off jonsa autist

>if he finds a way of making Valyrian steel
Why apeshit? That'd be cool actually

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Edmure Tully's wedding tomorrow.

Probably go to Old Town and confront his dad, they can't spill blood there, his dad would probably listen

You're not interesting Brad. Stop claiming you are.

Something just tells me that Gilly is going to kill Randyll to protect Samwell. It's just the sort of thing this show would do now.

I'm not even gonna post that shit anymore. Brad got banned so I'm good now

Sup Forums.org/bans

>Reddit is bad! XD my memes are right here on Sup Forums!
Go neck yourself?

why don't you just stare at a mirror and talk to yourself? It would spare us all this faggotry

Back off?

He's banned tard, did u miss it?

You just made a thread though. Piss off autist.

Cause it'd be ridiculous.

Maesters have been studying there for hundreds or thousands of years, even learning about magic too, yet Sam is gonna read the stuff there and learn to make Valyrian Steel cause it turns out the Maesters had the proper knowledge and books the entire time but only Sam was special enough to decipher it?

Who just made a thread?

I only made a thread with the post "you mad Brad?" then went back to watching Doctor Who m8.

Came back after shit was already deleted and I was warned

I really love the Darkstar but I can't put my finger on what it is. Can anyone explain why he is so cool?

Like that would stop a dedicated shitposter like brad. He gets banned all the time.

No, Maesters control education and knowledge, so it would make perfect sense for them to have the knowledge but not want to release it to control everyone else's knowledge

When you neck.

>Who made a thread?
>I only made a thread
Autism.

But fuckers could be rich as balls if they knew how to make it. And that'd mean Sam would learn it and have to run like a thief in the night or they're gonna kill him.

Guess not doesn't seem to stop you,
This thread is nothing but jonsa samfagging, bye

>doesn't notice the "just' part

I didn't "just" make one, that was like almost an hour ago

Maybe for some knowledge but if the openly had a production monopoly of valyrian steel that would make them much more powerful than hiding it away.

That's not going to happen

They literally control the education and knowledge of Westeros

Well then I'll make it happen, better lock your windows tonight.

TAYNE?

Whats your point?

Based Jonsa poster

1 min and 30s b4 u can reply to yourself again. Seriously just text yourself or something.

WTF?

he'll probably find out that they need dragons to make valyrian steel so dany will have to work with them in the end

Dany isn't necessary to the story is she?

Surely it's just the dragons that are important?

Fucking kill her D&D

I had a thought once that the iron throne was *this* close to being valyrian steel, that it just needed some extra ingredient that Aegon could never figure out.

Blasted with dragonfire already, blood of Targs all over it and even one dead one (Maegor). But alas doesn't seem like it's gonna be important cause Sam finds out the secret ingredient since wildfire's gonna fuck King's Landing up

Someones gotta be the main villain.

The dragons can be the villain. She's just a smug cunt.

Sam doesn't find out anything about valyrian steel.

Does blackfish really die in the books? How far along are we in the books at the current season (I know some aspects mat be further along than others)

No, he runs away to fight another day after Edmure helps him.

D&D had Edmure sell him out though.

No he escapes Riverrun like how Brienne did in the show. Thats the last we saw him.

Only two more episodes and /got/ will be ousted again

>D&D had Edmure sell him out though.

This made no fucking sense.

Thanks Dungeons and Dragons

Great. More room for capeshit wars.

Gotta trim that fat I guess with only what? 15 episode left?

Can't have Blackfish escape and fans wondering what he's gonna do and where he's gonna pop up

Just saw WarCraft.

a 2 hour roller coaster ride of fun. Got can't even compete with the warcraft storyline.

How long still based Ducan replaced the hacks Dnd as directer of Got?

>mfw your post is pure cancer

If /who/vians are such faggots, why are their threads so much better? Why doe GoT inspire such memeing faggotry?

>GoT
>director