What's Kap's excuse?

What's Kap's excuse?

Amerikkka be raisins, yo. His brothas n sistahs be gettin perpetrated on by dem white devils.

Ain't he a mexican and not black?

Why does he hate the troops, lads? Is it because he just became a Muslim?

Because after spending so much time on his own, he has come to realize the only nation he supports is the Nation of Islam.

#7tormsComing

He converted to Islam and proposed to a BLM activist.

He has to prove himself worthy to the cause.

Does that mean when she inevitably gets knocked up he'll pump 'n dump to truly feel accepted by his community and have his life come full circle?

He's looking to Kap his career off.

>supporting the troops

Literally the most pathetic thing ever.

Fuck the troops

He's still raising awareness.

>supporting retards

i really didn't want this story to take hold. he's a bench warmer and on top of that he's a highly unintelligent person. I noticed how he could barely put a sentence together in post game press conferences and really started to hate him after that. I don't care if he stands or not, I do care that a loser never was is getting attention when it isn't deserved.

>muh opression

the real problem is poverty, not race
if more blacks had decent education/jobs, criminal life would be much less of an option and less of them would end up in prison

so fuck that pretentious clown who earns easily 10 times more than your average joe, black or white

He was one pass away from Super Bowl win and the greatest comeback in super bowl history. Unfortunately Harbaugh went full retard on the play calling in the last moments.

Say what you want about his play now but he's not irrelevant at all. He's accomplished more than say tony romo or Phillip rivers. He's earned his place in 9er and nfl history.

CRACKAS FINNA BEBAPPDOOPADOO KEEPIN US NIGGAS DOWN YO

They've been given billions upon billions of dollars of government assistance and choose to do nothing with it except ask for more and still say that the "system" is racist. There's a reason why white flight is a real thing.

What do you think is the reason that a lot of them don't have that? Not too long ago they weren't even allowed in the same schools.

Kaep is a muslim? wtf I extra hate him now

>dat stormfag ignorance

They've also suffered hundreds of years of oppression and racism. A couple of programs won't fix that overnight. Please stop pretending that white people dont live off of government assistance as well

how long ago has that been? 50 years?

Yeah that's pretty much recent history. 50 years isn't a very long time

Fucking Carlos
>that waas actually pretty 49ery
Don't get it? 49er is the new word for bad

In 50 years my family went from being treated like shit as dirt poor non-English speaking immigrants to assimilating and owning their own highly successful business.

Work ethic matters too.

>nowthatswhaticalledgy.jpg

this. niggers and nigger mentality comes in all colors

Overnight? Slavery ended a century and a half ago, Jim Crow 50 years ago. In that time, there's been a massive quota system in place at all levels of education, government, and corporate America. The country, and the Justice Department Kapernick both despises, are both run by blacks.

And yet he still feels the need not to speak out about policy like Lebron and Jordan, but to insult the country as a whole? Whatever.

This is all about his ego. His career hasn't worked out as well as he hoped, and he can play the martyr when he inevitably gets cut. He's wanting to be Ali or the black power Olympians, and to prove to the world that he's no Uncle Tom just because he's a light-skinned guy abandoned by his black father and raised by whites.

Why can't we have this thread on Sup Forums?

>literal mental retardation

I'm glad you people aren't taken seriously in the real world anymore

because we already know the answer given there: the jews made him do it

no point of discussing anything there

Because ESPN won't stop pushing the political narrative in sports, so you get this type of bleeding crossover effect with stories like this. On Sup Forums that means Sup Forums.

>le no counter-argument man

>UR DUMB

Nice rebuttal, retard.

I D E O L O G Y

>losing two World Wars to retards

He's a nigger.

Holy fuck. Whatever, Kap is retard but at least he's trying to make a legit statement.

The whole "support our troops" bullshit needs to end. Can't remember the last time our troops defended shit. We're always the aggressors these days. I hate this country.

like BLM?

You wouldn't give a counter argument to someone who thinks the world is flat. Same with racist retards. Just know that no one will ever take you seriously aside from trailer park hicks.

>he's trying to make a legit statement

like what? "Sometimes black people are shot by cops in various parts of this country occasionally and it may or may not be justified so WTF I hate the USA now"

This is chimp tier behavior

I didn't

>Yurocucks lecturing us about the "black plight" and nationalism ITT while their continent gets swamped with Muslims ready to eradicate them from the gene pool

you can't make this shit up

>raised by whites
>plays sport run by whites
>plays whitest position in said sport
>makes more money than most whites

MUH BROTHAS STRUGGLE

>one successful black guy means they don't face oppression

I guess women aren't oppressed in Pakistan and India

He never said he hates white people btw. Why do pathetic white people on Sup Forums always play the victim?

Sure thing man whatever you say to make yourself feel better
I know this is anecdotal but I played football with 2 guys in high school a rich white kid and a lower middle class black
They were busted doing coke together and the white kid got probation and like 100 hours community service and the black kid got 3 years
Doesn't seem like your quota system worked there

I think it's proof that you just can't win. There will never be amicable race relations here. They will always be "mad" about something.

>inoffensive protest
>This is chimp tier behavior

it is hilarious how easily you get offended.

He took a stand against THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY you retard

He explicitly said so

>Why do pathetic white people on Sup Forums always play the victim?

We're talking about a movement that has found a way to play the victim out of hot air while they rape, rob, and murder all over this country, that's pretty damn rich

This. Fucking USA was the goat before the started killing innocent babies. Monroe doctrine should never have been abandoned.

This support the troops crap has gone too far. Nationalism is a fucking joke. It almost ruined Germany for good.

He said the country I live in and am a part of is fundamentally oppressive to black people. I'm not offended, I'm balking at how fucking stupid and petulant it is.

I think kaep is an idiot but this post is 100% correct. Pointing out his privilege, wealth, or whiteness doesn't actually address his arguments. It's just deflection mixed with more victimhood. Everyone is a victim these days, and everyone complains about someone else saying they are

It's absolutely addressing it. He's a walking contradiction to what he's asserting. We have a fucking black guy as President.

That or you have a very low threshold for what counts as being an "oppressed" group of people.

Blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate yet are arrested at a far higher rate and are given harsher sentences even when controlled for previous offenses. A lot of times this breaks up families and children often times have to grow up with no father or mother. Employers regularly throw out names that sound too "black". To suggest that blacks and whites are on the same equal footing in America is childish

Reminder that class is the real cancer

Lol Pakistan and India have had women leaders. I guess women aren't oppressed there?

>people who bitch about sjws and their "muh oppression muh feelings" attitude are offended and triggered about "muh liberty and muh flag"
Lol how do they not see the parallels

it isn't about supporting the troops, it's about showing respect for your country. the country came first before anything else, before the military. ironically this is something that troops understand, but it's not about them. it's about remembering where you came from.

He's hoping to get released.

But, he's out playing his hand, no other team wants this.

>Blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate yet are arrested at a far higher rate and are given harsher sentences even when controlled for previous offenses

I'm sure you have a good, comprehensive study for that. And not that scrapped together poll I've seen spammed around as "evidence".

>it's the government's fault black kids don't have dads

L M A O

>against racism
>makes a racist statement

Lads it's fun to watch people sperg out because you caused them to experience cognitive dissonance.

>rich
>lower middle class

It's almost like wealth is more of an indicator of unfairness in our criminal justice system than race.

Weird, huh?

>pic related: it's an anecdotal example that proves my point

We've been killing innocent babies since the 1800s...

Have they had a woman sitting in the most powerful position of the country? Do women get paid $100 million to run around a football field?

>offended and triggered about "muh liberty and muh flag"

That's a normal reaction to people who are patriotic. Unlike liberals.

He's always on the bench, I don't see the big deal

Blacks are involved in higher levels of police brutality than whites because they are more prone to crime, and violent crime in particular, meaning more interactions with police per capita. Police have to patrol black neighborhoods more heavily because they are literal warzones thanks to their culture of drugs and violence.

But keep making it about race, white people only have so much patience and I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. We are going backwards in time and the whole Trump thing is just a forebear.

It's undeniably true, though.

Yes they have had women in the most powerful seats as have many middle eastern countries. They also make millions as models, actresses, and singers. That doesn't mean they aren't oppressed.

Very few people actually get to play in the nfl, like that number in so minuscule in comparison to the black population that it's irrelevant to the common person.

Why does he look like a terrorist all of a sudden?

What's with his Ji-had hair, and plane bomber skin?

Prove it. Back up your claim with some evidence

Sounds like he'd be happier away from all us awful white people. He should move to one of the many prosperous and successful black majority nations.

Just converted to Islam. That's why he's hating America all of the sudden. Pretty mainstream opinion for a Muslim tbqh.

He has more of a claim to the land of the US than most white people do

I think we should all thank Richard Sherman for literally ending this dude's career.

TYBRS

>The most

No, I mean THE most. Where was the female Saudi Queen?

This country democratically elected a black man to lead them, the people chose it. How is that indicative of an oppressive society?

>Very few people actually get to play in the nfl, like that number in so minuscule in comparison to the black population that it's irrelevant to the common person.

You are still missing the point. It literally wasn't allowed back in the day when this country was actually oppressive. You can't assert something that is patently contradicted.

What is your definition of non-oppression? Being given special treatment on the BASIS of your race?

Well let's see. They get affirmative action to get into schools they aren't qualified for and hiring quotas for jobs they don't deserve, just because they are black. I guess I'm oppressed as a white man in comparison.

T.never met a Muslim

>This country democratically elected a black man to lead them

Majority of racists are red and definitely didn't vote for Obama.

is it islam, or nation of islam?

Why is America the country with the worst nationalism? The average citizen is a sheep who needs to be told what to like and not like. Based kaep not giving a fuck. Fuck the troops and fuck the military

Guess I'll move back to Ireland then, since white Americans are the only group in history to engage in conquest and punishing someone for the actions of their distant ancestors is a perfectly rational, ethical, and plausible thing to do.

Total bummer that I won't get to live in New Baltimore.

Dude just google Bhutto. The point is that even though she had the highest seat it doesn't mean that women in general are not oppressed in that country. It doesn't mean shit. All of our presidents have been men yet we are one of the best nations in terms of gender equality. Look at the common man and not the select few physically gifted people in the nfl.

I thought we were talking about "this country", not "a certain segment of this country"

The anthem and flag represent the United States in its entirety.

And there are white people who are oppressed here too then, based off your very loose and subjective definition of it. I guess no one wins man, the oppression Olympics go on

Sounds like you would be happier in a different country. You're invited to leave any time you want. It would make this nation even better.

>arguing with Sup Forumstards
Lost cause, m8.

Congrats

No one is telling you to go anywhere but to suggest that blacks don't have a legitimate claim in America is foolish. They've been here hundreds of years and built the souther economy from their slave labor and have been culturally significant with blues, rock and roll, jazz, swing, and hip hop music.

HAHAHAHAHA

I guess. But the fact is that you have it objectively harder as a poor black person than as a poor white person.

>to suggest that blacks don't have a legitimate claim in America is foolish

It is, which is why I never made such a claim.

>He doesn't know he sounds exactly like an essjaydoubleyou

Maybe you can start to realize why it's kid logic to take a stand against this entire country when you only have issue with a minority of it

they didn't build the southern economy, they worked on farms alongside their masters. their population at that time was significantly smaller than the whites, just as it is now.

>can't criticize the shitty foreign policy of the United States without being told to "go back" even though it's a country built on immigrants

You're the worst type of "American"

>don't like the usa
>still living in the usa and earning american dollars to entertain white cucks

niggers are so infuriating

Biggest black contributions to America:

>peanut butter
>rap
>violent crime

thanks

based norway

Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

I'm criticizing a guy who made a public political statement I don't agree with. I don't want him to be punished by the government or even his employer. All I'm doing is calling him out on his bullshit, that's all.

If that makes me some sort of reverse-SJW to you, so be it I guess.

Not necessarily. For example, consider two kids, black and white. Both grow up in poor neighborhoods, with bad education opportunities, and a single mother. Both have to work hard to get through school and stay focused. Consider the case where they get equal test scoring and GPA's in high school. The black kid will be accepted into more prestigious schools based off of his race. Objectively speaking, he is advantaged, and the poor white is oppressed. Identity politics on the basis of race are cancer and avoiding the real issues. I say this as a kid who grew up poor and white, my only "privilege" was having two good parents who put me on the right path, everything else was an uphill battle people don't care to realize.

>being this salty about a song, one way or another

Fags.