He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably not. Are there pictures of the aliums???

He murdered that girl. Why did he showed that pic to the protagonist? Well, who knows.

>implying emett didn't kill the girl

Apology accepted.

Please fucking explain it to me

He kidnapped and killed the first girl for absolutely no reason

DUDE ALIENS LMAO

>believing Emmett lies

>for absolutely no reason
oh user, i think there are a couple reasons for it if you know what i mean

He knew the Combine were coming.

ALWAYS WATCHING

do you guys think they wear underpants that often? i mean with is how limited resources and shit, i guess they go commando alot

He was probably deluded into actually thinking she was his daughter. He couldn't fathom MEW as anything other than "girl" or "princess" so he obviously wanted her to fill in as daughter #3, and probably eventually become deluded into thinking she was his actual daughter too.
His theory keeps popping up... if he really did this it doesn't make much sense for him to sacrifice himself to save MEW. If he was a killer and was trying to somehow get out or w/e...why not let MEW take the fall for it.

EHH EMMETT CAN YOU PASS ME THE SALT

He was right.

Did the director have a foot fetish? Not that I am complaining or anything but there sure were a lot of shots of MEW's feet.

Quentin funded half the production cost

saw it coming from a mile away but pulled off well

kino t b h, cant wait to see what comes next from Dan Trachtenberg

He is mentally ill. He needs help before he can be held 100% accountable, but he is a bad person. He is a kidnapper, abuser, murderer and sexual abuser in all likelihood. Fuck that asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck

>Other guy had a broken arm.
>Was allowed to live while she was unconscious and he didn't just dispose of him then, when he clearly had the means and ability.

Pretty fishy.

I always assumed they were both in on it, and they were both out to have her for himself (aka they were both killers or what not), and suddenly neither wanted to share because there was an end-of-the-world scenario. It's just one was completely psychotic and one developed feelings.

Evidence demonstrates neither was the good guy.

Murderer

Besides kill a kid for no reason.

Justified

Allegedly

>Movie literally presents you evidence that he's a murderer not to mention he kills the redneck chad
>Le allegedly XD

Hogtie

rape

feed

repeat

He didn't have easy access to his air filtration system. That's pretty dumb.

dude i served military 50 yerars ago and i know every choppers sound thats not american chopper LMAO