I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND SECURITY TO MY NEW EMPIYAH

I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND SECURITY TO MY NEW EMPIYAH

YOUR NEW EMPIYAH?

Don't make me KILL you

MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC, TO DEMOCRACY

If you're not with me, then your my ENEMY

After watching Clone wars the jedi really were the evil ones.

HE IS THE TRATIORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Only a sith deals in absolutes

really makes you think

Yeah the Jedi are pathetic

Sith fo' lyf

Canon, brought to you by Disney

when trump gets elected some jewish american is going to post an aritcle with the title "so this is how liberty dies, to thunderous applause"

I've seen that joke too many times in comments. The funny thing is that the galaxy was actually prospering under the Empire.

Jedi and the Rebellion were always the antagonists, pre Clone Wars saga.

>Bunch of hippie leftist race mixing tree huggers
>Destabilise the sovereignty and Galactic might, security, prosperity and peace the Empire brought
>muh racist humans

Overthrowing the Empire means everyone can be a degenerate again. Drug smuggling and the drug cartels coming to the inner cores again, corrupt democratic system and politicians, no jobs, bad and corrupt economy, all loomed over by a bunch of space hippies who's morality is to not be questioned and accepted that it's a better judgement than yours

LYAH

kek, my friend actually made that joke and I reposted it for karma. Were things really though? The prequels give almost no context of any events (from what I remember) Same with the original trilogy.

>Massacring hundreds and killing young children.
Oh boy Anakin would not last at all in prison

Well you can't go by the movies. I read some lore-friendly books and the actual individual wasn't affected. As long as you were human.

Was there a law that explicitly said a politician couldn't be associated with the sith in any way? Because if not then Mace was pretty much going to murder Sheev because he followed a religion that rivaled his.

well we're not all humans you dumb imperialist goy

Yeah the jedi were nothing but a state sponsored inquisition that abducted children to indoctrinate and use as child soldiers.

The jedi were very much evil.

>goy
Well it looks like you really enjoyed episode 7, right Ishmael?

B-but that's an absolute!

Ahhhhh, ya got me Anakin. I was sith all along. Everyone was in on it. Palpatine, Windu, and even Padme over there.

>one of the most powerful force users
>wouldn't survive in prison

Nig plz

Wait, the little yellow thing in episode VII ran that cantina for 1,000 years and is an expert in the force and knows Chewie and Han, where the fuck was her sphincter eyed ass during the OT?

Don't forget that Anakin was imprisoned in the space cube and killed god.

I kind of agree with this, and would definitely be wearing the Grey if I was in the SW universe, but still, if you look at the Republic in the Prequels, its pretty shlick in a lot of places.

There's sleeker ship design and ridiculously rich paradise planets like Naboo and cool art deco skyscrapers and stuff.

And the actual Patricians, like Palpy and Dooku and Valorum and Tarkin and Sio Bibble and Obi Wan are still pretty much the ones in charge. Everyone talks more fancy-like, environments are not as dirty. Lucas was doing all of this stuff on purpose.

So the only time the Galactic order really changed was after the Rebellion, when power got handed over to a bunch of women and alien-looking mongoloids.

Makes you think about JJ's casting for the NT, I suppose.

It would be like the scene at the end of Jet Li's The One, but with more monotonal angst. Anakin would wreck space prison.

We never really the Core Planets, and that's a shame, because it was basically what the imperials were fighting for. We see Coruscant, but that's like the shitty Washington DC of the Galaxy.

Where is Galactic Cleavland? Where is Galactic Charleston SC?

If the Outer Rim is the ghetto of the galaxy, does that mean there were whole planets, whole SYSTEMS of white picket fence low crime neighbourhoods?

That would have been amazing to see. Let us know what the Imperials were actually protecting and why they fucking hated aliens/rebels/tatooine etc.