Are all koreans obnoxious...

Are all koreans obnoxious? I've only met three koreans in my life but all three of them have been obnoxious and unpleasant. One of them was full blown hwabyeong and comically hateful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same for me, even the girls. I was surprised
They are not like japanese

No

is this real?

Enjoy bro

youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg

Met 2 in my life thus far, both were so insecure about themselves that they tried too hard to make themselves look "normal", which as you may guess was making them look completely insane.

>that they tried too hard to make themselves look "normal",

Explain in detail

Korean women are so beautifully feminine unlike the SJW monsters we have here in the west

>woman in the pic

>loliscat fetish

>women

Leaf I need to tell you something..

Nah, my experience was really positive.

koreans all have a strong hivemind. probably stronger than chinese. the young people are still calm and mannered tho but in a group they have a tendency to be mean. some of the middle aged tourists are loud and unmannered, they are not so different from bad chinese tourists.

Why do Koreans think it's okay to spit inside buildings ? That's usually something you would expect the Chinese to do, but every time I've witnessed it, it was some Koreans

Good post

I only met one Korean dude who was an absolute beta corporate cuck. Nice but boring

i've lived in Korea for a year and never saw that happen

what the fuck is a huaweiyong or whatever

How can you even tell if it's Korean or Chinese?

Both had something from their past they couldn't forget and kept dwelling on, which made them insecure enough to question their regular life choices. Like, "is this normal if we do ", "what is considered more normal, or ", stuff like that, every day.

Maybe it was just a coincidence, but as a result they seemed very two-faced. One "face" for the public and it has to be as normal as possible, the other "face" is intimate and is only shared with closest ones.

Though how lucky can a regular Sup Forums user get with girls anyway. This is probably above the regular experience for this place anyway, lol.

yeah

Fucked a S. Korean girl once. I've been turned off of asian girls ever since.

See this handy guide

Tell us about it.

It's actually really easy to tell Asians apart when you separate by nationality.
The real difficulty is telling individuals of the same nationality apart.

the things people do to get drunk..holy shit