Lolly edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHVrkuf2uO8
youtube.com/watch?v=KuLA9PCIOaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for foreign birds

>12 posts early

and a terrible edition too

Last time I waited too long to make a thread there were three posted at once and we argued for ages until janny deleted them all.

Lolly mate, what's goin' on?

Alone and walking along the Liffey

You fucken drugger.

wadiyatalkinabeet

*deletes*

playing tf2 and listening to igor rasteryaev

youtube.com/watch?v=PHVrkuf2uO8

fucking work tommorow

English paper 1 mocks tommorow

What do lads?

If you're anyway decent at writing paper one is easy

Go to bed, ya fuckin' druggo

get off /éire/ because this is an 18+ website

Saddy mate wha's goin' on

English is piss

I wrote some absolute pseud bollocks for the essay that made me cringe while writing it and got above 80% for the LC

Not a lot mate. Here, try this

Same here

Do you skip a line for dialogue and quotes and shit?

Yeah I'm alright, I hope I don't get some "write a speech delivered by malala yousfwaszi to the UN addressing the importance of feminism and immigration"

?

>Valentine's day comin' up

Still no gf ever

I'm not as upset as i was about it in the past... Maybe i'm growing and finnaly accepting my fate

This will be my first one alone in 4 years

Thankfully I'm a NEET now and won't have be around happy people in public.

normie

Well, enjoy the day then. Enjoy the freedom pheraps

>This will be my first one alone in 4 years.

Having been out and about back home during many a Valentines day, I never saw much that might trigger a forever alone type unless they were actively looking to be triggered.

The internet is far worse.

>friends but no brits allowed

REEEEEE I didn't choose this flag

>walking the dog
>dog takes a shit beside the road
>reach into my pocket for the bags
>fumble and take 3 minutes to do this
>actually just killing time until all the cars pass and i can walk away without anyone seeing me
Anyone else do this?

That's okay

You can't just reverse the meme. Get your own gimmicks

I just let him shit wherever. No Gards around, no one complains and plenty and local dogs to blame if they do.

>United Caliphate
>calling anyone muslim

More than a bit scummy, lad. No consideration for other people who might walk in your dogs shit?

Can't be arsed picking up shite and carrying it around. It'll be degraded into the soil in a few days anyway

see

If you walk in the grass lanes beside the curb then you deserve to stand on shite. There is no other reason to have those other than for dog shite

>GET TAE FUCK TAI-

youtube.com/watch?v=KuLA9PCIOaA

No I pick up the poo every time. Only leave it be if she shits in a particularly isolated area in the park

Good goy

Should only be mandatory if it's right in the middle of the path or something. There's a place in town where the path is fucking covered with dog shits, funnily enough it's where all the rich people live.

what's up my dude

>The internet is far worse

It depends. If you go out in the valentine's day all you see is the couples happily hanging out and the minority of loners drinking themselves to death

Is this the Irish Sargon of Akkad?

>If you walk in the grass lanes beside the curb then you deserve to stand on shite
While I commend you for not just letting your dog shit on the footpath, why are so many dog-owners reluctant to be responsible for what their dogs do in public? The rest of Western Europe doesn't seem to have issues with footpaths littered with dog shit like many of our urban centres do. It all comes down to the attitude of the owners.

Good lad - you're a class above the knacker types that just let their dogs shit anywhere.

think I could be funnier if I tried this

take that back he ruined that mexican one haha

Easter-N Europe?

What sort of an accent does he have

Giving an entire generation of Brits PTSD was fun.

Nothing much my fellow Irishman

Wexford?

y not senpai

Needs a bit of editing, he takes too many pauses when he speaks. Also would be better if he downloaded the video instead of recording him talking over a stream.

Still good though.

IRISH PROTESTANT POWER RANKING

Noble heresy tier
>Anglican
>Lutheran
>Methodist

Dark heresy tier
>Baptist
>Presbyterian
>Evangelical
>Pentecostal

Terrorist/cult tier
>Free Presbyterian
>Vineyard Movement

Not even Christian tier
>Assemblies of God
>Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim
>Mormons
>Quakers

I'm doing nofap to prepare myself for Valentine's Day.

.....Maybe masturbation will help take my mind off it.

IRISH PROTESTANT POWER RANKING

Shit tier
>all protestants

Lads, I'm in a thread where anons are asking why Irish people didn't just go fishing during the Great Famine to avoid starvation. I don't know enough about this part of our history to give a detailed answer. What do?

>I went in to protest trump on the weekend
>oh really what are you protesting against
>uhhh

ah yes

Because the EU wouldn't let us fish over the quota and let brits take all our fish.

blame Iceland

Fishing took a lot of time and they didn't have fishing boats, English were still taking food so even if they did fish it wouldn't be enough to feed their families, fishing takes patience which starving people are in short supply of, money spent on a fishing rod was money that could be spent on food, England forbade fishing apparently, the whole famine was a plot devised by a small group of fenians to force mass amounts of Irish to emigrate and colonise the world, English ethnic cleansing/genocide, etc, etc.
Take your pick.

blame India

Wasn't there something about Irish people not being allowed to own land for a few kilometers near the coast? Something about helping invasions?

*blames you*

its a meme
I've given comprehensive answers a load of times and they just ignore it any say some other stupid thing

blame France bro

No country in the world could have been sustained on fish alone in the 1840s.

The fishing industry and ability to transport it around the country didn't develop anywhere until decades later. Even today it wouldn't even be possible, within reason.

Oh, and there are reports of fishermen going out of business because they were forced to sell their ships and equipment to pay rent (their land being owned by English or Anglo landlords)

You should point out that ultimately all the socioeconomic conditions in Ireland that directly led to the famine were deliberately and carefully engineered by the British authorities.

Doesn't explain lakes and rivers though.

Can we just make a massive FAQ pasta/ image with answers for every time someone comes asking about the famine? Need one for why we don't speak Irish.

wtf I hate France now !!

mam made curry
absolutely hate curry

Now that is good.

Why are all their voices so screechy and unbearable?

its ma here mam is more of a brit thing

mum is also acceptable

>Why are all their voices so screechy and unbearable?
Side effect of leftism.

Goodnight /éire/ and friends

tfw no irish friends on steam

>its ma here
>mam is more of a brit thing
>mum is also acceptable

I'm early today boys

Somebody should do a medical study on that. So many eardrums could be saved from such horrible oppression if we find a cure.

Also, from the video:
>1 in 3 women experience violence
Now there's a meaningless statistic. I experience violence when I play Battlefield. Conor McGregor experiences violence when he enters the ring. Anybody can experience violence if they watch an action movie.

both are acceptable but mum is definitely a saxon thing

me ma thinks we're posh and makes us call her mum
i call her ma or mammy to annoy hern

Can you imagine?

mammy>all tb h

>arabs, spics, blacks everywhere
be thankful

Fuck off armylad I've been checking the website everyday for 2 and a half weeks

When will the recruitment start so i can fix my life

>REEEEEEEEEEE

>not a single conor post
It is true then, conor posting is actually dead.

It just didn't have staying power. Poor quality gimmicks always fizzle out like that.

Is it fuck

>thinking joining the army will help you

Why are you posting children's cartoons?

Anyone staying up watching the super bowl?

It's just one guy doing it. If he's not here it dies.

Would solve every problem that I've yet to solve in my life
>would get a routine again
>acquire discipline
>face my fears
>move out of the house
>be back in an all-male environment which i miss
>make money
>have a goal
>have a career
>get fit
>hopefully make another best friend (have two atm but would like another)

Didn't even know it was on.

no, that stuff bores me
neither did i till like half an hour ago

>all male
Nope

You'll even be following orders of females