I wonder. Do Goyim regret ever giving Jews their own state...

I wonder. Do Goyim regret ever giving Jews their own state? A famous Jewish Satirist wrote Israel can be likened to a card game whose rules are: 1. the players are allowed to change the rules whenever they want, 2. a player who says the word "national security" wins. If I didn't witness this kikery in my own eyes I wouldn't believe it could be so.

I support Israel because it encourages the Jews to support the Westphalian nation-state model of political governance and societal organization. Without it, all of them would be unrelenting globalists hell bent on policies such as free global movement of people.

However, given that Hasidic birthrates are so much higher than secular/moderate Jews in Israel, its quite possible that the country will be an economically unviable shitfest decades from now when nobody is in the labour force or willing to fight off the encroachment of Palestinians.

Israel should be where germany is today.

are moroccan jews really predominant in israel's society ? I thought all they did was sell spices on the market

The Americans never would have let such a settlement to be made for industry interests.

They gained so much power they'll soon be like Assad's tribe which took over Syria.

Unrelated question, but do all Israelis have to go into military service when they turn 18? If so, are you in the IDF?

If you're orthodox, not only you're exempt, the orthodox politicians will send YOU to die for them in battle.

Where do you believe Israel will be in 50 year's time? Economically and politically speaking.

Do morrocan jews look like moroccan muslims?

Are we the same people but with different religions?

Are YOU in the IDF though?

embarrassing thread

I like jews, I think Israel isn't the problem.
The problem is all the hands on the middle east and proxy wars.
If that tension was removed everybody could coexist to a much higher degree.

It will be somewhere between Middle Eastern tier to Turkey tier.

>bulgarian intellectuals

They really have two subgroups, one small, around 10%, who look like Spaniards, the 90% rest look just like Berbers.

>jew ask goyim for own state
>goyim gives them someone else's state

lol no the only ones who regrets it are the conservative islamic states of the middle east

and they regret it a little bit more every time israel creates another illegal settlement

OMG you're so ignorant!

If Israel falls then Muslims will harass Europe instead.

Our left wing tends to hate Israel. Our right wing tends to support Israel.

But we never had an entirely left wing government, so the Netherlands and Israel usually get along fine.

>Do Goyim regret ever giving Jews their own state
do jews regret goyim ever giving jews their own state?

see

Israel should've been where Poland is, as reparations, from Danz to Kroke.