>a crossroad is coming up and I don't know where I'm going

>material girl
>the world ended in 1809

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdAlmkRWTys

Also this

>favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko
>feel
I've realized I will never have sex, at least with someone I love.

>song
Careful with that axe Eugene (the ummagumma version)
>feel
Feeling pretty balanced

youtu.be/MrLqKc3dU5c

>what's in my way?
>what's in my way...
>got to have it to get over it
>tfw no gf but still optimistic and enjoying life

The Gerogerigegege - The Gerogerigegege

>Various "why do people do this" and depressive nihilism

>youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ1rBAuZ60

>starting a job tomorrow and nervous about it
>first serious thing I think I've ever done in my life
>not even interested in the job
life is a fucking meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0hGoESFcE

want to turn my life around but none of the good habits stick

>NIN - Down In It
>angery @ the world

>Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place

Its been a rough couple of weeks but things are looking up again. I'm sure the song will change with my mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpNcyzav7j0
Because i'm listening to that album, Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms has been in my head since yesterday though.

I'm just kind of excited and nervous and hoping i don't completely fuck things up, it's the good kind of nervous though, wish me luck. That and i'm just hanging in there. I've been worse.

>song
youtube.com/watch?v=lxVcrFTzZMs
>feel
Kinda decent. I started taking walks and reading The Iliad to combat my apathy, and it's going well so far. The long ass fight scenes get dull, but the language and God interactions keep things fresh enough to maintain interest.

>Geese - The Noise

Torn between qt hipstr grl who smokes cigs with me and my 10/10 Muslim work wife.

>Song
Radiohead - Life in a Glasshouse
>Feel
Kinda apathetic

>Aphex Twin - 4

>Cry wanking and soda slurping.

have a sad cum bb

> Song
Pulp - F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E.
> Feel
Finally stopped being in love with a girl who would never pay attention to me, happier but at the same time I wish I could finally find someone, but I just can't, I have never find someone. My obsession with sex returned as well, but I'm kinda ok with it. It's suddenly harder to listen to new music as much as I used to do so I just keep listening to my favorite stuff. My melancholia never goes, it just takes different forms. I'm ok with it, I'm happy with it.

k ;3

>The Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory
So fucking good.

>Tfw sick leave so broke, also mid through a break up. New medicine seems to be working tough.

>The Smiths - I Know It's Over

I wish I was more confident about myself. But all I do is giving excuses to myself for things I do not dare to try because I'm too shy.
Also, fear of rejection.

I hate myself.

>MF DOOM - Tick, Tick...

I'm feeling pretty good. Got to skip a day of work because of snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5PDs2VlnSc

Sad but at the same time happy for having discovered this album

>Song
Hurt - NIN
Feel:
Two wonderfully talented people I know hooked up, and it really fucking hurts seeing how much better their lives are than mine.

youtu.be/HMKkbco7UFE

I'm just lonely... All I want out of life is to find my other half, someone who completes me

I have friends, I've been with plenty of girls but I feel like none of them get me. I have to put on this fake persona of confidence and aloofness to get people to like me. I just want to find someone I can be real with who understands me

>current favorite feel
perplexity
>current song
Michael Hoenig - Departure from the Northern Wasteland

sounds/looks like its straight from adult swim

great song first song i heard from them

cant tell which i like better, but i love the sample: youtube.com/watch?v=Vyl1eOdIdFY and youtube.com/watch?v=YIHtYQpe6m8

> Bloodhail - Have a nice life
> I'm afraid to get friendzoned by the girl I'm going out with

bloodhail is honestly one of the best songs of all time. It captures angst in its purest form

Why are you afraid of being friendzoned, user?

>ASMZ - Could've Moved Mountains
youtube.com/watch?v=d1bQ4Xh1er4
>Feel
Too many things to do too quickly, no gf feels hitting harder than normal, what little faith I had in my future is fading, my only lifeline in this shithole is leaving

i know that feel man..

I've been rejected three times before. Stopped trying to pursue girls for a year and worked on my appearance/personality. Things are going well but I'm still insecure about myself because of those past rejections, user.

damn man. that was really depressing
extremely relatable, but oh so goddamn depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=TJGLp33KsFE

feel: sad as fuck. a girl i used to like used me to hook up with my exbandmate. had to unfollower her on social media cuz she keeps relentlessly telling everyone how "good their relationship is going." i feel like a lethargic fuckhead, but in all honesty im just trying to use this anger to practice drums more.
im playing a show on friday, and her and the exbandmate are going :(

youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs
This song hits hard when you pay attention to the lyrics. I always thought it was just a kind of cheesy 80s hit, but damn...

Burning In The Undertow of God

>tfw no one to hug and snuggle with
anyone wanna be my qt gf/bf

Girls dont like insecurity user

Just try to work on being a fun and aloof person to be around. Girls want a guy that's fun and helps them forget about all the bullshit in their life. not someone who is constantly worried about his appearance and how he comes off to other people

youtube.com/watch?v=eqksy-991sI

Joy.

My Dad Is Dead - Boundaries

Dealing with how vulnerable being in a relationship makes you, realizing that it feels good but it is scary that with a small action one person could instantly bring me back to the brink of suicide.

This. Girls don't like guys that overthink every detail.

>Surfs Up
>Alright

youtube.com/watch?v=DivvcAD1-60
Feeling ok

youtube.com/watch?v=mHFhPleh3tY

I want real friends, not friends to simply waste time every now and then but friends that'll actually stick with me until I grow old. Quite cheesy but that's how it is.

Girl in Amber - Nick Cave

Boyfriend broke up with me two days after my Godfather and a cousin were murdered. So yea

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAaYtdxYZk
I want to die

> The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades is Out to Get Us! - Sufjan

>Just recently had a mutual breakup with a girl who I really loved but the relationship was unhealthy for both of us
>Feel free. I think?
>Might try gay

that's a weird decision, did you expect it?

The LONG ASS fight scenes
I ended up losing interest after an early one continued for I think more than a book

youtube.com/watch?v=uVgnp4PStUg

high af, desu.

No, but yes. We were going through some rough stuff, but when I got the call about what had happened with my family everything seemed to calm down.

Literally a minute before breaking up with me he was acting loving and caring. I feel heartbroken and angry because he left me when I most needed him. But, oh well...

>tfw I finally found a gf who is great but I'm leaving for Europe after I graduate for a job

youtube.com/watch?v=UlkEeWeQF6w

this is why I dont trust people enough to be with them

youtube.com/watch?v=LIc6OIPZMHg

which part?

To be quite honest it isn't the first time a loved one fucks me over during a moment of need. Feel like I'm taking it better than I did 5 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGfXGV9QV-Q
best rapper out
any1 says otherwise is being dumb..........

Madrid, Spen

>tfw I have found the love of my life but I'm scared to start one of the first serious relationships in my life after years of loneliness

youtube.com/watch?v=SJIT8mX2w-U

>John Cale-Dying on the Vine
youtube.com/watch?v=qOhVEtTsU4I
youtube.com/watch?v=UdeCGkusLco

>still trying to figure out whether or not my hot lab partner is DTF. I know she's interested in me but at the same time she is like middle eastern or someshit so idk if she's down. I have been thinking about this for like 2 weeks now it's driving me mad

>current favorite song
this heat - a new kind of water
youtube.com/watch?v=NLMoDU9Tl_E

>current feels
waiting for the apocalypse

how do you know she's interested. how far can interested be from being dtf

i didn't mean to quote you, nails - abandon all life is pretty cool though

act like mc ride

youtube.com/watch?v=xHVL0glwVYQ

found work after 3 and a half months of being NEET

feels gud

youtube.com/watch?v=6bfTTeZOrs4
kinda sad but in an optimistic way that makes it not feel so bad

>exchanged numbers, she texted me first
>started wearing make-up to skool, not really a fan of that actually but that is besides the point
>added me on snapchat
>gives me this very specific look all the time, that only girls whom I have hooked up with or fucked have given me
just off the top of my head

>real friends,
>friends to simply waste time every now and then
one and the same thing

you have a romanticised notion of what friends should be

>friends that'll actually stick with me until I grow old
impossible given the Death of God.

this shouldn't be a cause for despair but a motivation to discover a new mode of being

You have to discover the divinity present in every human soul

in the meanwhile, cheer up bruh, ill be ur friend

Can't stop listening to this, can't stop drinking, can't stop wanting to be loved.
youtube.com/watch?v=3kcbc2gqvvU

youtube.com/watch?v=cbLeP0cPeAg

>I got the "I have ideas, but I can't draw worth a damn" blues

youtube.com/watch?v=dYZq5QlJHkI

this plus Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping seeing as they should be one song.

Feeling shitty about dropping out and having a dead end retail job, at least it's full of qts some of which like me but I'm a sperg.

Why did you drop out user?

youtube.com/watch?v=odRG-3XrPc4

>meeting with my boss before work in the morning, I've been depressed as hell the past few weeks and other brain shit. missed a few shifts, i'm fired if i fuck up one more time

I just stopped going to class and moved out one weekend without telling anyone. It was the best years of my life, I really had it all and blew it by being a depressed twat.

Dude look at that list.

At least try to take her on a date or something like wtf.

what do you study

>girl i like and hung out with ane was intimate with constantly told me she wanted to take things further
>i ask her on a date she says she needs some time
>two days later she is in a relationship with some other guy
>completely heartbroken, never felt this way about a girl since my 5 year relationship

music for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wza6OgYGypo

youtube.com/watch?v=L5gBt-zpb-w

I haven't talked to any of my friends from where I used to live in several months. I've moved 2 years ago and I haven't also made a single friend in my new location. I just don't understand why I lack the desire to have any friends or just a friend in general. I sometimes think how nice it would be to find someone it'd be cool to shoot the shit with but when I think about the possibility I get sad because I know it's such a rare commodity to find that one friend.

>youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY

>GLASS BREAKS

you're right, those trips cannot lie. Haha actually after class last week she did the whole "user I am hungry! I haven't eaten all day! *wink wink*", would have taken her someplace but my car was as dank as the memes on this hard-drive (since I'm a faggot stoner), and I didn't want to ruin everything on something stupid like that. I will have plenty of opportunities to ask her out.
>sidenote her friend is DTF too but she's not as hot
electrical engineering, pic related

also this is also stuck in my head and I waste about ~45minutes a day listening to itc since I listen to it 3 or 4 times a day
youtube.com/watch?v=uog1U_Kemlk

youtu.be/nMWGXt979yg

Spent so much time alone the past few months i get the nervous shakes just buying things in stores and meeting up with friends it's hilarious

I Talk to the Wind

Peace and comfort, but also a lingering sense of woe

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
Plebs.

good song! tomboy is very underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZSGv0pYOKs

Probably sub par for Sup Forums standards but it felt really good to play this at the arcade yesterday. Sounds like ass but it got me really energized when stomping on those arrows.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL0xOdI9cZA

>when you get accepted to your favorite university and you still feel really numb inside

Happy - Marina and The Diamonds

sad and depression feels

youtube.com/watch?v=9sVSuxw9qZg

Bullied feels

youtube.com/watch?v=cANcbev6ZFc

About 1 year ago, possibly to the date, I sort of went into a depressive stupor and lost track of the date entirely, I know it was in February and I think before Valentine's day, my gf broke up with me.

I'm still in love with her, but I've more or less gotten over it. It comes and goes in waves. We talk as friends fairly often. Lately though, there have been a few really loving couples around me, in my general social group, and it's been getting to me. The way these people talk about each other, being in love, god it hurts.

I miss her. I miss being loved by someone. I miss being able to talk about how much I loved her.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

all of the feels right now, mainly not the good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak7R2CIiRJg

lonely

pixies - distance equals

no feels

>listens to shit that gets played on the radio everyday
>has the audacity to call other people plebs

>alabama - frank ocean
>had a noice sexy dream with a girl i barely talked to from school

>The Dismemberment Plan - The City

>I'm fucking sick of being unemployed and feeling useless, rotting away in my bedroom shitposting and pacing the floor all day like a retard.

Entered this thread to say the same user. Good luck on the job hunt!