We all know he dies in the next episode for budget reasons, right?

We all know he dies in the next episode for budget reasons, right?

A big salary for a big guy.

yes and because his death was leaked months ago

more like lost-lost

Are Hodor, Children of the Forest and that direwolf coming back as zombies? Legit Q.

Hodge definitely, him as a WW isn't anything game changing nut it would be quite intimidating
>oh hodor made it but why is he running at us
>run.mp3

If he dies before meeting CIA that would be an incredible missed opportunity. If CIA doesn't comment on the size of Wun-Wun or Robert Strong before the end of the show I'll die a little inside.

>for budget reasons

more because after the next episode they will have literally run out of ideas for cool giant scenes.

sauce?

I seriously hope not but I can see it happening.

I think its pretty obvious i mean those HBO fags are either broke as fuck or they are hoarding money for themselvs, so much clues.

>90% dragon scenes in pitch dark
>Most of the wolfs were killed offscreen
>Other 2 dragons had one 15second appearance and we lost every trail of them, not even peasants brining burning sheeps and whining (sole reason they chained them in the first place)

I was wondering about this but then i remmebered the good old facts, this is not most watched show, this is most pirated show, I guess their budget is drained as fuck, NCIS has tripple more viewers than this lol.

The giants are my favorite part of the show and are legit scary

>budget reasons
Don't they have many, many times the amount of money that S1 had?

Makes you wonder where all the money went. The new Tyrell soldier outfits make me want to throw up in my mouth, I don't think even a high school play would accept those as costumes.

Well they've already killed off the children of the forest, and most of the direwolves.

Only thing left they can cut is 1 giant and 3 dragons and I expect them to go to work on the dragons next season.

On the bright side maybe just maybe if they cut enough shit they'll be willing to put up giant ice spiders or zombie ice dragons....aww who am I kiddin

I've really started to wonder myself if someone if not D&D are pocketing some serious cash.

At the rate its going in cost cutting on the show in the final battle with the white walkers the Night King is gonna be spray painted blue with card board horns and the undead are going to a dozen guys in Army of Darkness scraps greenscreened to a million

Where is this clip from? Kinda looks like Army of Darkness but I can't remember a scene like that.

But if the dragons walked in through the front door when they were tiny how would they get out now they're like 3 times as big?

If the big guy dies before meeting Littlefinger, on top of Cleganebowl being cancelled, I think this show might legitimately die on Sup Forums.

Army of Darkness when they penetrate the castle

Sally Forth

Honest question. Why is it you guys prefer to discuss this show here, rather than on reddit?

>Cleganebowl being cancelled
is this true i thought we were fucking confirmed

Kys

>20 good men vs Wun Wun

Fuck Clegane bowl

Why does this still make me smile so much? Fuck.

As of now its looking iffy but if the rumors are true.....you've still gotta undead Robert Strong on the loose and a Sandor likely heading north.

Eventually hopefully this shit will come to a head
>inb4 Jon Snow assembles his own 20 good men to fuck up the Night King
>Greyworm, Sandor, Bronn, Jamie, Arya, Davos, and 14 others

No, Jon will have the 20 Good Women

less and less money actually makes it to the screen the longer the show goes on

some of the sets have been really shit in the last few seasons

>Margery goes boom
>Cirsi choked out by the hand of gold
>expect everything in Dorne to go to complete shit when Tyrion Lannister hits the beach with Dany

As of Now Sansa and Dany look to be about the only relatively safe female characters left. Yara and Arya could make it to the end game but either one could just as easily die at any moment too

Ah the mysteries of bad writing, ill give you fanboy generic answer:

>IT JUST A FANTASY SHOW HUR DUR DONT BE AN AUTIST DURRRR

Don't want to read some enlightened neckbeard making 3 paragraphs long fan theory for Internet points.

Called off due to religious convictions

Shilling for new audience so they can see more dragons and fap, 80% of fanbase watch it from torrents anyway. silly GoT shills

>Comparing CBS show to a HBO show

HBO is payed cable. They don't have as many households as CBS.

Well thats why its most pirated show, if you stonewall something behind sub pay Chanel and you are interested just in one show, torrent it is!

Then why the silly comparison? And why do you think the budget is drained? This was the most expensive season yet.

Please elaborate, unless the actors dont demand extra cash, evrything downgraded, from common dialogues between characters to blunt writing, cheap done armor, 90% of scenes are 2-4 actors with no backround statis actors at all, studio props are almoast nonexistent when you compare them to season 1-3, they payed much more attention to details back then now they are just milking it for what it is.

For the sake of argument watch some scenes from early seasons and compare them, i did it thats why im writing this for fuck sake!

for you

let's have a word about this cum dumpster here

But I do both.

>the next episode
wtf. how many more episodes of this shit show are there?

more than your little brain can comprehend it seems. better stick to Transformers buddy.

Doesn't look downgraded to me.

Writing is shit, but that's not because of budget cuts.

Isn't the budget supposed to be like 10 million $ per episode?
The fuck are they doing with all that money?

After this shitty season they anounced 13 more divided into two seasons, so its almoast over thank God, its painful to watch since season 5, just drag, fillers and "shockers" stuff hapens in episodes 1,5,9,10, you can freely skip others and dont feel like you missed something big.

I'm sure they could squeeze some more mileage out of him fighting armies of wights, or maybe having some kind of 7th Voyage of Sinbad-style fight with one of Dany's dragons.

getting Peter Dinklage laid

Actors are probably getting better payed.

Wait, so next year's only going to be a little over a half season? That's kind of stupid. Why couldn't they just do one more season, and then wrap everything up with a big, epic LotR length movie?

Even that way, it feels like they're rushing things to the end, but two half seasons?

Because D&D are retarded and Fatty isnt gonna finish season six book for another year and he didnt even started on last book which should portray season 7 events.

Why spend money on good effects not to mention good writing and acting when all your audience requires of you is more gay characters and grrrrl power shit.

This gay chars and girl power shit has to stop, they started infesting even big franchises like Star Wars, whats next? Female Rambo remake? TRUMP HAS TO WIN GUYS WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Don't kill Liam Neeson.

Cuck Moment #5 really irritated me. It was clearly a pathetic attempt to appease all the SJW'S that didn't like seeing Sansa raped. SJW women are obsessed with rape because they are usually physically undesirable and sexually unsatisfied so fantasize about a real man being so attracted to them that they cannot control themselves and have to rape them.

Note that these people have no problem with males getting beheaded, tortured and castrated left right and center. Matriarchal societies are cruel and see men as useless and disposable.

>very
Fucking Reddit.

He literally takes an arrow to the eye and dies. Most reddit death ever.

What's wrong with Reddit?

Telling a joke

Why are there two moment #4s?

no idea im saving this in my meme folder, if you are some SJW faggot or feminazi, save it for tumblr or reddit dont spill your propaganda here please, im having enough just by watching the fucking news....