youtube.com/watch?v=FCDUhR8vK70
youtube.com/watch?v=-D7EJS2nnbc
youtube.com/watch?v=fvQrnWmiFGY
youtube.com/watch?v=JSzCyw0YOUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=K97WJOv3c5I

Around the 1:30 mark if you're too lazy

Classicals by The Fall

>Motown expressed an interest in The Fall in the early 80’s, but stopped communications with them when execs heard this line on the demo.
>“We were just fuckin' around,” recalls Smith. “Then fuckin' Tamla Motown steam in! You know… about time we had another white act,ha ha! Dead funny. But they were pretty serious. I went to see them and everything. They had a pretty good lad in London who was well behind us. So they offered us a contract and this bloke in London goes, Have you got any LPs? So I said, I’ll get a copy of Hex Enduction Hour to you.”

Lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0
This one was pretty controversial back then.

The Fall - The Classical
Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army (technically "white nigger", but who cares?)
Christian Death - Romeo's Distress (I think it was that one, could be wrong)
Passengers (U2 & Brian Eno) - Elvis Ate America
Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
Guns n Roses - One in a Million
Patti Smith - Rock n Roll Nigger
John Lennon - Woman is the Nigger of the World
I love Mark's complete inability to give a shit

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Saint Huck

GG Allin - Out for blood (Live version)

He says nigger over and over for like 20 times

>U2
>saying nigger

Wow, talk about Edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zHx4WSmkI

But it's okay because the Dead Kennedys drummer was black

Anything by Johnny Rebel

Here u go :)
youtube.com/watch?v=yJMramLf1JI

youtube.com/watch?v=RXZumpbHOVA

youtube.com/watch?v=BVs9AN76euQ

The first song and probably more.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVaAl4h654Q

youtube.com/watch?v=nyry0DJnklA

Not at the time

youtube.com/watch?v=dgPQHYwGhe8

Hurricane - Bob Dylan

any johnny rebel song, move them niggers north is a personal fav

I thought Ted was the drummer for all of Fresh Fruit, the one Holiday in Cambodia is on

Machine Head - Slanderous

P sure Randy Newman has dropped it a fair share of times

youtu.be/b0eymZIygDM

youtube.com/watch?v=KBh_bGr4-gE

Hi user. I see you said the N word. I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I am not myself part of but many of my friends are, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps Black Bodies held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "N****r" creates a hostile environment and makes many Black Bodies and PoC feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. Don't make my sisters unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual ally of social justice, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

came here to post this

the Sly Stone cover. you beat me to it.

original:
youtube.com/watch?v=0_VfGVKzcfs

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

If it all it takes to keep you oppressed is a word, then you deserve to be oppressed.

This is good
youtube.com/watch?v=xYulGyQ01jk

youtube.com/watch?v=dsGODTySH0E
>Somewhere in the desert, there's a forest
>And a nigger before us

>WOMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=FCDUhR8vK70

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=-D7EJS2nnbc

6:09

Hello Sam!

youtube.com/watch?v=fvQrnWmiFGY
youtube.com/watch?v=JSzCyw0YOUk
MSI

SAY "NIGGER"

Hi user. I see you said Hi user. I see you said the N word. I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I am not myself part of but many of my friends are, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps Black Bodies held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "N****r" creates a hostile environment and makes many Black Bodies and PoC feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. Don't make my sisters unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual ally of social justice, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention. I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Nigger Song - John Frusciante

Tell black people to stop saying it then

There is an Offspring song where he says nigger, forgot which

LAPD

hahaha MDE XD!

Ò_Ó NIGGERSS GRRRRRRR

IRONY!!!