XXXX 2017 2017 HOTTEST Sup Forums GIRLS 2017 2017 XXXX

Hey Sup Forums I want to try to smash Yolandi Visser after a concert or something. Who would you like to smash? How realistic am I being? Post your thoughts / comments below in the comments section.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsc4-U_uPJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% unrealistic

Imagine getting out of work
Then a person of dubious sexual attractiveness (what we think of you is irrelevant- she clearly has specific taste) tries to hit on you over the voices of hundreds of other mindless fans
right in front of your bandmate that you have a child with
and you just want to go back to your trailer
not fuck a random stranger halfway around the globe from home

You know what kind of man fucks a musician? A guy she met at the coffee shop who seemed nice. Not a guy in her band t-shirt.

youre not being very realistic i think she is quite attractive tho
>Who would you like to smash?

pic

I don't know man I think she probably hooks up with guys after concerts. She seems pretty degenerate.

this lol

I don't know what it is about her, she's kinda ugly but I still want to smash her so bad

Post a picture of yourself

She's pretty normal
youtube.com/watch?v=hsc4-U_uPJA

She seriously has the GOAT stomach
and she's had a fucking kid too

My face isn't especially attractive but I'm OK looking, probably like 6.5/10. Like I said though, I'm planning on getting /fit/ so this is a part of my 3-4 year stretch plan. Also I'm 6'6" so that helps I think.

Planning haha
Good luck but you should get some more realistic goals, there are more attractive girls that are much easier to get

being 6'6 doesn't help anywhere outside a basketball court, you're a freak my mans

t. manlet

this thread makes me really sad for some reason

She is quite literally playing a character

Do it user. You probably won't get her, but getting /fit/ and all will get you lots of hotter girls as consolation prize

Well Put

Ur a degenerate

I think she is engaged with the other member of die antwoord

>right in front of your bandmate that you have a child with
I don't think they care too much about that. I don't know the name of the clip, but there's a recent music video in which Yolandi makes out with a girl. I know the girl personally (she is from Paraguay, I'm from Buenos Aires and she's lived here) and she/is was Ninja's girlfriend at that time

I met Yolandi when I was a freshman in highschool and from what I saw she acted like a very normal 'adult' when not on stage. What I'm saying is you probably have the same chance with her as a tired girl getting off the subway except with competition.