Can you think of a more godly voice? If heaven turns out to be real...

Can you think of a more godly voice? If heaven turns out to be real, and I go there and god doesn't look and sound like this i'm going to be disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW7PlTaawfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
youtu.be/BX-FMvt83fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clancy Brown, Orson Welles, Kelsey Grammer are far better.

>Yahweh has a nasal voice

Nope. Nice try though.

>Clancy Brown
No.
>Orson Welles
Maybe.
>Kelsey Grammar
Not really. Better at the smooth, sophisticated man voice but not the godly tone that they were going for with Brando's Jor-El.

Nope to all - there's only one voice of god and that was film trailer announcer Don LaFontaine -RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=bW7PlTaawfQ

I'm voting for Michael Sheen

That's what I think anyway. Certainly none of the other Great Voices make me quite as jealous.

he also promoted Thunderbird wine. there was nothing that man couldn't do

James Earl Jones
George Sanders
Orson Welles
Patrick Stewart
Christopher Plummer
John Gielgud

Heaven is most likely real, but an average 4channer has little chance of going there.

>Heaven is most likely real

>George Sanders

I'm following you there. Now I think of it that other smooth-spoken Brit Sebastian Cabot also had a voice role in The Jungle Book as Bagheera.

Mila Jovovich

Let's not pretend that her voice isn't godly just because she's a womyn.

NO GOBLINS, MR WELLES!

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

Who wants to go to heaven when you can stay here and live deliciously?

I always found baffling that a young hunk muscular sex symbol like early Brando had such a shitty voice, almost like he had no testis.

Another voice I can help but laugh off is Vincent Price's.

Another god tier voice was the one Hugh Keays-Byrne did for Immortan Joe in Mad Max. It was like a mix of a well spoken Englishman and a gruff Aussie hard cunt
youtu.be/BX-FMvt83fA

>>Orson Welles
>Maybe.

Fuck off, Orson welles sent america into a panic with his voice delivery, Brando has nothing on that.

I guess OP wants Heaven's God to be benevolent, not the one who punishes the sinners.

Orson Welles.

Cate Blanchett