Are any of you your national religion (pagan)

Are any of you the pagan religion of your nation? If not are you a fedora, a Saracen, or a Messianic Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

i am a pagan

WE
DA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDERN BRODAS
WE
DA NOOOOOOOORDERN PEEEOPLE

fuck off LARPshit

Christianity only!

pagans were ignorant dumbfucks, christianity is only true way

Tell me more please?

WE

Fuck off traitors

What would you like to know?

How did you come to the old ways? How do you practice?

WE

i would be traitor if i became fucking pagan

Just let the meme die already, it wasn't very funny ages ago and now its just annoying.

>How do you practice?
Pic related. Unironically.

>t. beyta leftist

Southern beyata pls go

WE THE NOOOOORTHERN BROTHERS!

omg

/out guys/

>native evropean civlization where mean and gods walked the same earth and held a higher state of being
>something something the eternal merchant happens
>send his invented religion 'christianity' to yurop and fucks it up for centuries to come
>"hurr yurop is christian culture xDDD"
Literally hang yourself.

not a leftist? I'm a right wing libertarian and civic nationalist..

fuggg :DDD
our guys*

That's even worse than leftist! At least antifa admits that they want to destroy our people. Civic nationalists pretend to be on our side while wanting to assimilate millions of shitskins and exterminate us.

I'm an American. My country is too diverse already to ever become ethnic nationalist. I think Non-colonial countries should be ethnic nation states though.

Christianity is root of European culture, from Russia to Portugal.

I quite like pagan religions and studying them provides true insights and "soul development", something that doesn't happen with messianic faiths.
My favorite author on that is Joseph Campbell, who was a great man that studied myths. Just listening to him tell tales of old pagan creeds is inspiring.

I think the whole world would be much better of with all of these myths receiving at least half the attention that abrahamic religions get.

>from Russia to Portugal.
So... not Europe?

most powerful pagans reporting in

Christianity destroyed everything that was truly European.
youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

I want to fug a 妖怪!

I actually was lead to Paganism from a spiritual experience at the Meiji Shrine and then at the Asakusa Shrine.

It's Irish, lad. Irish pagans are strong.

they fell for pic related

forgot pic