In the United States, according to a The Williams Institute report in April 2011, only 3...

>In the United States, according to a The Williams Institute report in April 2011, only 3.5% or approximately 9 million of the adult population are lesbian, gay, or bisexual
>There are 53 players on a NFL roster
>This makes an average of 1.855 gay/bisexual players per NFL team
Who are they?

>Who are they?
Your favorite players.

Rodgers and OBJ

This is bad math/reasoning though.

Just because a certain percentage of the general population is gay, that doesn't mean those same statistics are going to apply to every demographic within that population. For instance, there may less gay players in the NFL than in the general population because gay people are discouraged from playing sports.

none. these high test alphas are too busy getting paid and getting laid to engage in faggotry

>an NFL roster is representative of the US population and thus we can apply population statistics to the roster

>b-but m-muh sports heroes can't be gay

Pathetic

my teacher used the same statistics for my class in elementary school, during sex ed. it was awkward, we were all looking at the kid we all thought was gay.

You guys probably bullied him into believing he actually was gay 2bh

they can and there are outliers but most nfl players have testosterone levels in the 99th percentile. a big part of being a pro athlete is having a dominant mindset which is directly correlated to fucking bitches and getting money and not being a twink

this

Did you comfort him afterwards?

So wouldn't they just be power tops?

he actually was gay though, i mean in the horribly stereotypically way. talked and walked like a girl. never really came out but he left the city after high school and shacked up with some much older guy. i remember before the gayness i used to go to his house with some friends and watch old horror movies. good times.

>he thinks alpha tops are gay

You're assuming that NFL players are gay in the same proportion as the general population, which is unlikely since gay men are less likely to play sports. I'm not saying that there are no gay NFL players, but I doubt that every team has at least one and I'd be surprised if any team had more than two.

Odell Beckham Jr.
Russell Wilson

> Proper application of statistics
> Pathetic

Fuck you're retarded.

1/2 of being staight/gay is being bi
1/2 of being bi is being straight/gay
what sorcery

All of them because the """sport""" is gay as fuck

>12% of the USA is black

Guess there are only 6.36 giga niggas per team

Odell Beckham Jr is a prime candidate after that video

>my thread is deleted
>this is totally fine

Everyone be honest

Is Tim Tebow gay?

He's gay for jesus.

Amari Cooper, guaranteed. Listen to him for like 2 minutes.

>he's still based aside from drops

Go play soccer, you cuntbag

Russell Wilson

>3.5% of people are gay

So which one of you guys are faggots, besides OP of course

Also,
>3.5% of the population is gay
>Proceed to rapidly bring in refugees from sharia countries where the typical punishment for being gay is death.

Hmmm... really gets the neurons firing.