How can anyone be rooting for Cersei?

How can anyone be rooting for Cersei?

Tommen
>KL is now peaceful thanks to him
>the alliance with the Tyrell house is being restored after Cersei almost fucked it over

Sure he is a complete puppet, but he has a kind heart and surrounds himself with good advisors. Kevan is competent and dutiful.

>but he let his mommy do the walk of shame, Joffrey would've never done that!
Cersei is a complete fucking useless retard that even her own family now consider a lost cause.

And reminder Joffrey pretty much kickstarted civil war by being an idiot and got his shit kicked in by a bunch of vagrants, so don't give me that "he's fierce and bold" bullshit because he was clearly shown as an incompetent cowardly idiot.

And then the high sparrow is actually putting nobles in their place and making life better for everyone in KL, without rolling heads or just killing the nobles and putting himself in their position. He is just trying to create a more equal society, and he's the fucking villain? His only crime is throwing Cersei and Margaery in a cell for the crimes they commited.

She has a vagina.

SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!

what the fuck is Francis doing in GoT

She has an awesome robot
Like seriously that thing is so fucking badass

If the writers' intentions were the show, then perhaps you'd have a case.

As it is, in the show the religious fanatics are not a force for good. They pretend to represent the common man, but in reality they're just a mob. They'll use Tommen and sheer weight of numbers to crush opposition and then turn on him and make Westeros and Theocracy.

If they were trying to make Cersei likable, they havent done a very good job. I think youre preaching to the choir.

High Sparrow is a shitty guy. Cersei is worse I agree.

>episode 10, leaks!!!

This, in the show fanatics = bad everytime

it was a theocracy under baelor and shit worked well

theocracy > lannistercracy it seems

that being said i think people just dislike the high sparrow because he's SMUG as fuck

Not even trying to be a fedora tipper here, but Theocracy is objectively the worst form of government.

At least when a King fucks up, someone can be held accountable, but in a Theocratic government? Hurr God(s) told me to do it!!

Viewers who would have laughed if Cersei had been run through with a sword still ended up thinking this was too much

This was her turning point in the story and her entire mannerism has changed since then. Did you see when Olenna Tyrell berated her and she just replied "You're right"? When she stood over Myrcella's body and said "She was so good and kind. Where did she come from?"

Unbelievable Bitch Cersei is dead and gone.

Nobody is rooting for cersei. they're rooting for the mountain. and it's not a simple matter of her vs. the faith.
maybe watch the show and read the discussion before blogging here about your own personal outlook

>got fucking CERSEI of all people to humble down and chill out
>deserves to die for it

Seems to me like he did a great thing. He didn't want to kill her, he didn't hate her, he just wanted her to repent and become a better person. And he did it. He accomplished what nobody in the entire Lannister family managed to.

>rooting for the mountain

Oh yeah because he's such a paragon of good right. And people ARE hating on Tommen for letting Cersei suffer.

Good to know you can't discuss shows on Sup Forums though, sorry user for actually trying to talk about them with people.

Cersei still deserves to die. With her shitty brother.

Because HS just wants control through different means. That's why he was so obsessed with Marge having Tommen's kid; another pawn he can manipulate.

Do you want your city being controlled by a cuckhold?

cersei is preferable because her intentions are purer: she's about her children & power.

He is disingenuous about his actions. He mentioned overthrowing an empire during a talk with Jaime.

The Mountain is unironically more likeable since he died

>"I killed her screaming whelps, then I raped her, then I smashed her fuckibg head, in like this"

Compared to
>"Hey it's that shitlord who showed his dick to the queen and also he beats his wife say hello to this brick wall for me, cunt"

>when the king fucks up
Except that's completely wrong. The king can do whatever the fuck he wants, he only increases his chance of assassination/civil war in doing so. Under a theocracy, the point is about civil order under absolute rule, and makes it difficult for ambitious nobles to what they want. That increases accountability since they are held to the same standards as everyone else.