Tfw Japan is unquestionably the greatest country in the world and you will never live there

>tfw Japan is unquestionably the greatest country in the world and you will never live there

Call me a weeb if you want, but deep down you know it to be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/archives/1064169832.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gugzhkp_UUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for anime

I too wish to live in a cyberpunk distopia.

Japan is only good for people who are born there.

t. lived two years there.

Japan is full.
We have no place for fat people.

Tokyo in the eyes of a foreigner, even those pics taken by a tourist, or a film taken by a forigner(like Lost in Translation),
looks so different from the boring city I'm seeing everyday.

if you are bored of tokyo
you are bored of life

I just found out that a Japanese translation blog took a thread which I made here, mistranslated it and then they've got shitload of comments from their countrymen who were pissed off that I insulted Japan or something. It's fucking bizarre. They couldn't undertand ironical replies.

all-nationz.com/archives/1064169832.html

I think they did it on purpose to attract traffic. Fucking cunts.

Those people posting on translation blogs are most bigoted and stupid people I've ever seen.

Are temporal students unwelcome too?

just impregnate a japanese girl for residency

Japan is too overrated. Now Singapore, there is a severely underrated country.

>earthquakes
>nuclear meltdowns
>tsunamis

nty flim pham, you guys literally had an earthquake 4 days ago, no way i wanna live there

japan is kind of boring once you've watched several anime and read a lot about it.

Am I the only one in this thread who has it all upside down from the average (obsessed) Japanophile?

- Not a Japanophile
- Enjoy 1860 - 1914 Japanese history
- Do not watch cartoons
- Have no hard ons on samurais
- Would only like to live in a smaller Hokkaido town or village, avoid big and shiny cities and cyberpunk-dystopian like environments
- Completely indifferent about getting any coloured/exotic/native "gf", whatever lives gives

Hopefully Japan will accept more immigrants soon to help raise birth rates and restore the economy.

I'm a Japanophile, but not a weeaboo. I have no interest in getting a Japanese gf or living there.

Enjoying 19th century japanese history is quite obsessive mate.
Also have a flat in tokyo and it's far from cyberpunk or dysotopian. The images you see are pretty heavily edited

Why can't we just shrink our economy size to the population size?

Because proportion of working age pop, to retired pop should be higher than it is now. In the long term it may work, but in the next 50 years that'll make you very poor

Are you people happy? Or is just a meme the depression and sadness?

That is based on an assumption that the economic activities of the coming 50 years will stay to be like it has been in the past 50 years, no?
With AI and other technology, it may be possible to produce a same amount of wealth with less manpower.

Menial jobs will be automated soon enough. You won't need a large working population in 50 years time.

it's weird how quick they changed from feudal samurais, to ruthless warmongers and then technological capital of the world to Weebs

Bravo Japan

It's hard to define happiness, but I think the key is the sense of appreciation.
I appreciate that I live in a country where no one has to live on the street unless it's his own choice.

I guess I'm alright.
No matter where you live, it's unrealistic to expect being happy all the time.

Jobs have been more automated since the industrial revolution. Yet the amount of people required in an economy has barely changed. I.e full employment has always been at around 2-5% unemployment. You won't achieve as high living standards with a smaller working population supporting a large non working population, than if you have a well proportioned country.

>but deep down you know it to be true
what did he mean by this?

I cry everyday when I think how I was not born a Japanese.

ウィーブと呼びたければ呼べ。でも心の底では俺の言ってることが本当だってわかってるんだろ。

っていう意味だと思う

>the amount of people required in an economy
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
Japan will have to give up its GDP growth, but it might be able to sustain the current living standard by replacing shrinking labour force with automation.
I just don't think immigrants don't provide solution to our problem.

Ofc, but its easier to be happy in Chicago than in Mosul.
Maybe its hard to define happyness but its not hard to define sadness. And, for simple terms, happiness is the opposite of sadness

It's called orientalism desu

To me our low birth rate is not a cause but a result of the issues with our economy.
We don't have kids because we are uncertain if we can continue supporting our kids in this declining economy.
I don't understand how inviting immigrants, who don't speak our language, don't share our traditional values and don't have minimum education of the first world standard, would make our future economy better to have more kids.

That's not unusual but I think you mean very exceptionally so.

I looked into it. Seems that you can see everything the country has to offer in a single day.

Tokyo alone is far more interesting than Singapore. And Japan is far more than just Tokyo.

I'm going there next month though?

One day I realized that it's actually better not to be born a Japanese.

>all-nationz.com/archives/1064169832.html
wow you found this??
good!!

t. Translate blog
まとめ、翻訳ブログはネットの癌のような存在です

カウント稼いだもん勝ちなんだよ
そうすりゃ金が降ってくるわけよ
はっはっはっはっは
金金金じゃああああああ

It's not fucking fair, I wanted to be born in Japan. Instead I have to live with gorillas.

USA is good country.

Move to BC, no gorillas only counterfeit japs and actual japs.

͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏

͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏

͏ ͏ ͏͏
͏
Weeb

>tfw no japanese

No it's not, you burger and mickey mouse-loving westaboo.

>you will never live in cyberpunk Tokyo
>you will never stuff cute Japanese girls with your biggu gaijin dikku while their wagecuck husbands are working in a shitty office

I've lived there for 9 years (studied in university first, then worked for 5 years), user.

I'm fucking glad I'm back in Russia. Japan is the only """""""""""""""1st world"""""""""""""""" country I'd never consider moving to now.

this

don't listen to them japan, everyone here in sweden told us we need the immigrants, they will take care of us when we are old

just recently they started to raise the retirement age, they've said they want us to work until 75! all the money supposed to go to pensionairs go to mohammad and abdi... 20,000 old people are risking death by starvation according to a study done

sorry for bad english, i am "young, dumb and angry white man"

>It's easier to be happy in Chicago than Mosul
It depends on your outlook, and what you expect.
If I was born and raised in a some extremely isolated medieval feudal society then I wouldn't know anything about modern ways. I would create happiness from what I know.

Working a 40 hour work schedule sounds terrifying desu

>be the greatest country
>working over 80 hours per week and dying for karoshi
>studying over 80 hours per week for university and kill himself for bullying or stress
>nobody will not compensate because it's normal

Yeah it's the '''greatest country'''.

Here's a legit list of the greatest country
>canada
>norway
>denmark
>swiss
>finland

you shit Koreans keep jelly us foreverrrrrrrrrr.
U filthy dog eaters hahahahahahahahah

T. Hikkikomori who dropped out high school

>>be the greatest country
>>working over 80 hours per week and dying for karoshi
>>studying over 80 hours per week for university and kill himself for bullying or stress
so basically south korea?

Why won't I be able to live there? I was thinking about it but I have a few questions. Like I am married. Like could I move there on a student visa and then just stay some way with her? Does she need a student/work visa too? How much would it cost there to completely support her maybe? We have been learning Japanese for a couple months now for the fun of it.

Pic related. My only anime pic.

dont be jealous. what japan accomplished is absolutely amazing. it is the best country in asia and possibly the world.

t. Takeshi

weeb

Yes. Also china and taiwan(aka china taipei). It's common problem.

>the only immigrants ever are muhammeds
>typical swedish chain of thought
You do realise it's just as hard for normal people, educated europeans/americans, to immigrate. And i mean properly immigrate, not become english teachers or be moved temporarily by their firms.

T. 漢奸

>Longest working hours ever (after south Korea)
>One of the highest suicide rates
Boy what a great country
Remember:There are no real Japanese posters on Sup Forums. EVERY single one of them is a proxy.

go back to america, john

>english teacher #12436

Moжeшь paccкaзaть, пoчeмy вcё тaк плoхo?

>but deep down you know it to be true.
i dont

that place is actually the same as the one in yakuza games. you can have full experience by playing one of it. tho you cant go to any department store around there irl.

not any of them but chill my zhang

As globalization is going on Japan would open borders for immigrants so many people would come. Japan has already some Indians, Koreans and Bangladeshis. The only reason Japanese haven't done it yet despite loosing the competition since 90s is because their island is overpopulated and as an island nation they are big xenophobes.

What went wrong lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=gugzhkp_UUQ

Many people try to go to Japan, but the language is still a huge barrier, plus there is a lack of economic motivation.
Most people who try to study japanese wouldn't be able to actually name a job they would pursue over there, except teaching English. So most of these people are just dreamers.
People who actually have an economic interest in learning an Asian language all learn Chinese, because China is where the big money is. Pretty much every western country has strong ties to the Chinese economy. But Japan? Not so much.
If the Japanese actually spoke English, then you could still live there without knowing Japanese, but the Japanese are pretty dumb when it comes to foreign languages.

weeb

still same. the world hasnt really ostensibly changed since the mid 90s at least in 1st world aside from that immigrant problems and shit like rise of shitty global brand stores/decline of independent stores

i'm pretty much the same. i never publicly acknowledge this however since most australians who have an interest in japan are weird.

the most cringey person i ever met was an dude who wanted to be japanese so much that he'd refer to the people around him as 'stupid gaijins'. guess he considered himself japanese despite barely speaking it

t. stupid gaijin

What's good about it? just seems like a meme country that makes cartoons and robots

t. stupid gaijin

Just harakiri the old people instead of taking immigrants, sacrifieces must be made.

desu if he got rid of the old people a lot of our problems will be fixed
we're pretty much garanteed to see a huge inheritance tax quite soon since old people own so much of the real estate and young families cant afford 700k aud for a house.
even in the middle of nowhere houses go for 500k because boomers think they're "guaranteed investments"

t. stupid gaijin

I moved here last year and it's been great.

It probably helps that i have an actual job rather than some English stint because i speak the language. I can afford a normal life with normal luxuries.

what do you do/how did you get there? i'm in the middle of uni but when i'm done I think I want to leave aus. this place isn't going anywhere.

>aside from that immigrant problems
West had it since 60s-70s so nothing really changed in 1st world.

Quit old job (audit) in Shit York for an international tax job in Tokyo. I technically make a bit less, but the cost of living is also cheaper.

1. Speak Japanese at a non trivial level (grind anki). Being able to hand write is not required as long as you can hold your own over email. Keigo mastery isn't expected, but you better know the basics. Enough to not talk like a bratty manga MC to some important client.

2. Relevant degree (STEM, business)

3. Talk to a recruiter. Use Google to find one. Some jobs don't even require that you speak Japanese if you're otherwise skilled enough and requires little client contact. (Finance, IT, upper management etc...) These are less common and your CV better be God tier.

How hard is immigration not to Tokyo? Like Osaka or Sapporo, are they more xenophobic or just don't need immigrants (I heard they are cheaper to live though)?

Japan has been attracting weeaboos, especially European weeaboos for a very very long time.

Thomas Blake Glover is one such example.

Also, America Weeabooed so fucking hard, they sent Commodore Perry who told them Japs to open up their ports to America.

are you at least fucking any jap girls, weeb boy?

On the internet, it is Canadians who love Japan most in the world it seems.

All the youtube channels about Japan are done by Canadians, especially Canadian females.

Most Japanese are content with just Japanese and unlike most of the world, most Japanese companies just seem content to do just business in Japan only especially some of those ancient companies.

Remember that Japan practiced isolationism much more effectively than the rest of the world.

i know opnions on this place is biased as this place originally is for anime/japan culture

i'd listen to more unbiased foreign voices not here

I don't think Japan is so hard to immigrate to its just that people don't wanna bother to learn the language so they don't have any options it's the same with Korea and any other country, infact I'd say Korea is probably harder to immigrate to.