What islands from the French Caribbean are these lads from?

What islands from the French Caribbean are these lads from?

Wow is that where all the black frenchies come from? I've always been curious.

Many come from French speaking ex-colonies in general, just like many people from British speaking ex-exploration colonies go to the UK. Barkley's father is Nigerian, Sturridge and Sterling's families are Jamaican, etc.
So no, most of them come from Africa itself but since there's no point of being a patriot in Sub-Saharan Africa if your country wasn't created with a main ethnicity in mind (ie Ghana with the Akans, Botswana with the Tswanas), they leave for France and never seem to mention their homeland again. Pogba's family is from Mali for instance.

Pogba is from Guinea, his brother play for its national team.

Payet is from the Reunion

It's 50/50, half French blacks are from overseas territory and the other half is from ex-colonies

in basketball or handball, a lot of them come from the oversea departments

in divegrass, some of them come from here too (Lacazette, Payet...), but more come from ex-colonies

>his brother play for its national team.
Why?

because he's shit and can't play for france

that's not the only one in this case actually, see the Boatengs or the Xhakas

what happens in general is the established first-world teams gets the good one, and the 3rd world shitholes get the shit one

They're from African countries.

Pogbas, Boatengs and Xhakas are all born in the first one country tho, the bad one went to their parent's country because they wanted to play in a NT.
This can be a pretty awkward situation when the player can't even speak his NT language, like Obraniak with Poland.

>Payet is from the Reunion

Reunion is part of France

We had athletes in the Olympics in Rio who represented Finland who were born and raised in America and speak no Finnish.

Look at the Xhaka brothers. Both born in Basel, Switzerland. Granit plays for Switzerland. Taulant for Albania.

>chickens on the uniform

How did they know?

On a scale from 1,5 to 10, how literally ours is that WC 2018 trophy?

Who? Only ones fitting the description I can come up with are the Murphys in Basketball but they weren't in Rio.

as much as euro 2016 was supposed to be yours

There was also a girl swimmer Tanja Kylliäinen

Well, Murphy's mother is Finnish. Does he really not speak Finnish? That's be weird.

My father is Tunisian and I don't speak a single word of Arabic, not that much of a surprise desu.

Do people in Tunisia speak more french or more arabic?

where is your mom from?

Hes Australian

Cucks in Tunisia speak more french than arabic.

t. Went there on vacation

Based Henry

Fucking normies talked shit to him after his handball against potatoes now he doesn't want to be manager in France

I fucking hate normies