Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlDwEZkidI
youtube.com/watch?v=iOdjvqhjMJA
youtube.com/watch?v=V1ea1TSUOlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>viya review
>literally no chance it won't include AIDS and Rich

Who cares?

They're not doing one because they don't care about Warcraft. They're focusing on Best of the Worst and reView for a while instead, at least until Independence Day 2 comes out.

>Mike will turn to Rich and ask if the game is this shit
>Rich will shrug and say "eeeeeeeeeeh"
we don't even need to watch the video really.

>its a only Rich cares about the material episode

Rich only cares about any source material that came out when he was a teenager. Even if there's a modern movie that he enjoys, he'll give it a shrug and say it wasn't as good as something made in the 80s.

>implying anyone besides yourself cares enough for them to make it

>Rich
>knowing jack shit about games

yeah but they always treat him like he's their comic/video game encyclopedia.

Nobody on Earth knows less about games than Rich or AIDS. It's remarkable that they have a show about them.

>Nobody on Earth knows less about games than Rich or AIDS
Mike and Jay

>It's remarkable that they have a show about them.
It's because Mike and Jay know less about video games than even they do.

Their show is pretty unwatchable.

And I cannot stand Jack's laugh. I don't even hate his personality like everyone else seems to, I just can't stand his forced fucking barely audible, head-thrown-back breathless laugh.

And their format is shit in my opinion. Never seeing them in the same frame at all seems terrible to me.

No Ninja Turtles review either

To be honest, their review about The Order 1886 is on par with some of the HitB stuff Red letter put out.

I wish they spent more time on shitty AAA games instead of indies.

what is this aids meme about

Also they shit on unfarted so theyre ok in my book

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlDwEZkidI

>what is this aids meme about
He looks like Moby would look like if Moby had Aids.

But Moby is actually skinner than Jack so that doesn't even make any sense.

- What happened to Jessi? She was harassed off the internet by YOU Sup Forums
- Mike>Jay>Rich>>>Josh>>>>>Jack
- >59 Minutes
- Space Cop was not intentionally bad, it was deliberately stupid.

Rich knows PC games released in the early to mid 90's he played while his Grandma locked him in his room so that the evils of the outside world wouldn't corrupt him.

Because he knows more about it than Mike does.

Jay on the other hand is completely in the dark on all nerd stuff and only knows John Carpenter and Lars von Trier. Jay is the cool one of the trio. Btw, let that sink in for a minute.

He literally found out about the original X-COM after playing the remake. He's a clueless moron. Frankly I'm embarrassed whenever they talk about old video games. They just are not qualified for it.

>completely in the dark on all nerd stuff
He loves the Lord of the RIngs movie. He has his nerd interests, they're just different than Mike and Rich's. He's not into Star Trek for instance. It's pretty clear none of them give a shit about being cool.

Jay knows he's cool. Of course he doesn't give a shit.

Also Lord of the Rings is like the most casual fantasy in the world. There's nothing nerdy about it. You might as well call Michael Bay movies nerdy.

vidyakino was a mistake

>Jay knows he's cool.
What has Jay ever said that would give you the impression he thinks he's cool? He has the same self depricating humor as the rest of them.

Jay will hate it. Mike will either hate it based on how bad it's structured or like it because of the schlock factor

I honestly don't understand the hate Jack gets. You faggots hating him as much as you do just makes me like him that much more

He's not funny, he has no interesting observations or insights, he's just kind of a waste of space.

He try's way too hard.
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually doesn't give a shit about movies but it's the only way he can have friends.

>You faggots hating him as much as you do just makes me like him that much more
Hipster is strong in this one

Moby is genetically skinny. Jack is genetically aids.

>Jay knows he's cool
he does

>being qualified to talk about video games

You guys take video games way too fucking seriously.

So, let's only let feminists and sjw's be movie critics then

>mfw last stream he was talking about he had no friends growing up and how he had to listen to cassette tapes to pass the time

>mfw some user on Sup Forums twists the words of a minor e-celeb in an attempt to feel better about their own worthless life

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

fuck off jack...wasting those dubs

It's all there in the stream senpai ;)

Rich said on the last PreRec stream that there was no Warcraft review as far as he knew.

They're sitting on a BOTW pending editing since at least June 11

Movie (fucking baffling one too) in question: youtube.com/watch?v=iOdjvqhjMJA

how long does it normally take them to edit it?

There's no fixed time length. Sometimes it's like 1-2 days, sometimes a week. Sometimes they hold to it a bit in order to space videos out and not just front-end their content for the month

Probably depends on how long their discussion is, how long the individual movies are, what other projects they're editing, etc.

I have some editing experience and Best of the Worst looks like a beast to edit. In addition to sifting through all the screening footage, there's the actual discussion that needs to be edited down and they clearly mix their audio to minimize the echo in their space a bit. I would guess at least a week.

>Another Sci-Fi BotW

mite b cool

>There's nothing nerdy about it
>he's never been at literally any kind of con to witness people arguing for hours over the number of studs on Gimli's left pauldron

>Rich said on the last PreRec stream that there was no Warcraft review as far as he knew.

REEEEEEEE GET ON YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Thats because the Order 1886 is closer to movie than a game

Eh they're not that bad.

They're better than the average person who makes videos about video games on in the internet.

>implying any of them will bother watching that piece of shit

>Mike probably goes off how's it's nerd shit and how he beats nerds even though he's a tubby
>Jay probably thought it was slightly interesting but will probably go off on how much he likes Moon
>Rich will say its faithful to the games but that the movie is awful

There. Reviewed.

BotW takes a bit for them.
HitB can be done in 1-2 days. If I recall their X-Men Apocalypse review was released fairly close to the release date.

>Mike probably goes off how's it's nerd shit

>coming from a guy who spends all day watching star wars and star trek

U wut8 mate?

You mean plinkett's SW 7 review

Mike cums in his pants every time he finds a way to mention Star trek. he's the biggest nerd in RLM

Pro tip: RLM is not going to review Warcraft

who is this qt?

Summer is in full swing.

Haven't they seen all the Warcraft posts in here? It's an important movie!

You're an old guy

4 him

This is rhetoric you guys. The real meaning is they're still waiting on replies from the publishers to see if they can get paid to review their movies.

Yes, because bribing a critic to give a good review will do a lot of good three weeks after the movies have already come out.

>jumping around between movies and games
>using strawman arguments

this is your average gamer, guys

lazy frauds, where is my group discussion about future of gamekino with Rich and Aidsmoby?

Based Double Toasted loved it

youtube.com/watch?v=V1ea1TSUOlc

prediction on what movies they'll do on re view? some Woody Allen since Mike likes him. Re-Animator? Basket Case/Brain Damage, those are the ultimate Jay movies.

I bet Jay desperately wants to talk about Possession.

wtf man now... who's gonna tell me if i liked
watching Warcraft or not...

>Basket Case/Brain Damage

man Jay's gotta get up from his ass and make a weird pervy Frank Henenlotter esque film while he's still young

If you give him proper funding, I bet he's going to write himself into the movie just so that he can have a sex scene with the female lead.

>Sup Forums criticizing literally anyone
Don't you have a shitpissvomit bucket to empty?

What a weird conclusion to jump to.

This.

Mike holds him back with the awfulness of stretching a shit joke out further than it should.
SpaceCop was an embarrassment.

Doesn't mean he won't shit on the vidya needs and their piss jugs.

FOR YOUngsters

need a reviewer to tell you how to think loser?

I'm sure there's an early Joe Dante film they could chat about. It'd be rad if they discussed The Burbs.

I'm hoping for another John Carpenter movie. I would love to hear Jay talk about The Thing.

The Burbs is pretty likely, I think Jay's said it's his favorite comedy

John Waters

That'd be great but I doubt Mike wants to waste his time for that stuff.

Jay would be a good sleazy DTV director. hopefully they'll do some smaller movies that won't take forever to shoot like SC, I know like a year ago Jay said after Space Cop is done he'd like to shoot something quick and dirty.

>we live in a world where people need a comic/video game expert vlogger in order to tell them if they should like a movie or not
kys

I could see his work hitting VOD. As long as it wasn't like that short film with the guy from FF. That was garbage. Only good bit was a naked chick in slime.

those were some sweet titties

Just watched the film. This is gonna be a kek-worthy BotW, so many hilarious scenes

The protagonist is made to swear in many scenes but she's clearly uncomfortable with the lines. Also the lasers constantly vary in effectiveness