What it feels like to live in the bad Europe?

What it feels like to live in the bad Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qe0inm5r18E
youtu.be/zArIQsOyWS0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452770/Iraqi-refugees-left-Finland-didn-t-like-weather-kiss-ground-return-home-country.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aren't most of those white countries shitholes where people just get shitfaced all day?

>He doesn't realise once Sweden is finished they'll be heading to Finland
kek

memes aside, Chile would be considered first world there

?

Feels bad man

Findland is god tier, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Czech Republic shoulb be alright, the rest is shit.

my country is better than all of those except for CZ

I believe that you are on the same level as CZ, but I do not believe CZ is better than Poland.

it is though, Czechia is 2nd best Eastern Euro country after Slovenia, Slovakia and Poland are equal tho we lead them on most statistics by small margin

>Islam in Europe
>turkey

why must they make this mistake every time?

it's true

I don't know about the rest, but...

Its not though, Slovakia is better than Chile and is nothing special in EE

you forgot to draw the border with Russia

Eh, it's alright.
A man has to play the hand he's dealt I guess.

>promiscuity #1
Gross.

Am I the only one noticing the beautiful country of Armenia being so clean of Islam?

oh eternal swedes already caused half of our refugee crisis becausw when they realized theyre getting overrun they gave 20k rapefugees free bus drives to finnish border without even asking finland fuck you sweden again
youtu.be/Qe0inm5r18E

So we're good europe now? Ebin :DDD

Where is Argentina in that picture?

youtu.be/zArIQsOyWS0
we have hope

>armenia
>clean

t. clemdale

>something about europe
>they include t*rkey

The only good europe I see there is Finland. Rest are shit and I wouldn't want to visit ever.

we know ahmed, you are not welcome

Don't be mad senpai. I like Finland very much and they have a lot of stuff I like and that is common in my nation, plus don't know much about hungary, well except for atila

>he is jealous that our countries don't have those filthy muslims while his own country is swarming with them
pfffffffffffff
oh sven in few decades your country will become bigger shithole than ours

thanks, I will be in finland or any baltic nation and working for big companies

you better fucking stay out from our countries because we don't want to end up like you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452770/Iraqi-refugees-left-Finland-didn-t-like-weather-kiss-ground-return-home-country.html

Nobody wants to live in a shithole.

how will you end up as sweden when there are no swedish politicians in your nation?
sense was not found in your statement

Hej på dig sven

echh either way WE ARE FULL!
you can go to finland tho

there is less islam in britain than in germany?

moi moi suomi
okay, don't be mad when we work hard and produce money for finland, your wages won't go up buy finlands will

What a surprise that german cuck mocks us for getting rid of them

don't care just stay out we don't want your countries cuckness here

>one swede moves in
>whole country changes

Still don't understand how you will get "cuckness" from people who leave sweden, the cucks will stay there because they're cucks the rest will leave because they're getting screwed over by the left and such, but no problem, won't go to lithuania.

I am a Greek

they are contagious

>Good Europe is almost entirely dependent on Bad Europe

No one wants to move to your shitty country anyway.

well that is actually good
I don't see any problem here

swedish refugees welcome

Preben låt litauen vara, ibland tror jag det är ryssar man svarar och inte etniska litauer.
Hans go cuck yourself more.

oh lord we also don't want Danes
and if they don't want to come that is even better

Native Americans never believed in genders the way Euros did so we actually were the first thank you very much.

I am a Greek

You are not interested in marrying a transsexual?

That guy, I don't understand what went through his mind. Well don't think he has one but still, wtf.

nobody cares about native americans

>You are not interested in marrying a transsexual?
that is like gay marriage which is not legal here
and the answer is obviously no

Yanis go suck more dicks from the "germans" and cuck your nation even more with refugees.

Go kill yourself, cunt.

It's not a mental illness, its just edgy teenagers and retards.
litauer er jo bare mini-russere alligevel.

Exakt så låt han stå och böla om idioti.

>those cucks talking about me behind my back in their language

At the oktoberfest there are many drunk german whores.
I could just stand there and one of them would suck my dick.

Leftist psychosis, I could understand finnish sjws having those tattoos because they dont have real experience what muslims cause but jesus how someone in sweden can do that after all that happens in sweden

they actually think youre a russian shitposter because lithuanians are usually okay

Greek suicide rates are among the lowest on the planet. No reason to push the numbers.

so progressive

nope I'm Lithuanian who hates leftist cucks

Yeah

stockholm,uppsala,göteborg,eskilstuna,malmö and more are just cuckholes and ruining the nation and nothing is getting done.

they force the arabs to fuck their women

Why would anyone give shit if a leader is gay? If they're good at their job then let them.

The only good Europe is a destroyed Europe

Because some people use being gay to get votes from single-issue voters.

You're europe dummy.
"I'm gay vote for me" that's retarded.

go suck your dads cock

>Wallet experiment in Prague (4th most visited city in Europe) vs. Helsinki (place devoid of life)
yeah, when you drop your wallet and smashed British tourist picks it up, you dont really expect him to turn it back, baka

Yeah, but Americans tend to vote that way.
Eapecially the "don't vote for that guy, he doesn't like guns" crowd.

>turkey
>europe

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Cai-Göran

Kang?

Nope, just a dissident.

a couple of refugee stowaways cried when they found out they wound out in Romania. the memes are good something.
"muh native americans" meme isn't the same and is just some thing sjw cling to for lack of anything else.
Those guys have ritualised cross-dressing, not this shit.

its one of them
eipä ollu

Did I fucking ask you to reply to my post? No? So don't do it.

I see, well damn don't start autism fight now, come on really...

lol wtf

excuse my sneeze, I meant kek

Well, lack of immigrants is the only thing Eastern Euros can brag about because they are total shit compared to the rest of Europe. Also considering tons of Ukrainians moving to Poland and many Russians moving to Czechia it's becoming a meme now.

sellanen hurriennuolija siellä

juuri tälläisen takia meille nauretaan kun keskusteluun voi osallistua ilman tuota järkyttävää autismia, että heti suu vaahdossa cai jööran! eiku kaani!

Se kangin huutelu alkaa yleensä ensimmäisenä, oli väitteet kuinka järkeviä ja perusteltuja tahansa.

yeah, but besides russians and ukies being byldos sometimes, they are similar to other EE's.
I mean, we have lipovans, and those niggas are fun as shit to be around.
sorry to bust your bubble.
Other fun facts:
albanian "third genders" are just women taking up the responsibilities of men when a lot of those perish in war.
Adelphopoiesis is a blood-brother making ceremony.

Sorry for being an aberation of history.

by this logic, portugal is also 'good europe'

shit map, kys yourself

But we are, user.
If we aren't good europe why so many brits go on holidays here?

we'd go to saudi fucking arabia if it meant free sun, cheap drinks and cheaper girls

You have a lovely country :)

Phaemmin sieltä mitään järkevää tai perusteltua koskaan tule mutta miten vaan. Olkaa kumpikin osapuoli ihan hiljaa ja antakaa ihmisten olla mitä mieltä haluavat. Ei ulinanne täällä kuitenkaan mihinkään vaikuta.

>tfw I'm going to marry my Swedish fiancee and we'll be moving to Sweden
I expected it to be a change for the better, is there any hope for me, Sup Forums?

Hmmmmm

Fine.

t. white country in westernmost Europe

That's probably outdated by this point. We've probably reached the limit already...

Where am I supposed to immigrate now

Horrible

i plan to move to Hungary when i have enough money.