Name ONE thing she did wrong

Name ONE thing she did wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlcUwUwjLrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star in a shitty tv show?

bangs look fucking stupid

I vehemently disagree.

Let people rape a robot. Instead of just killing it.

WOW unbefuckinglevable

How GAY can one man be? Just how HOMO can a man become? I think we see said result here, folks. Terrifying.

They weren't robots.

When have you scheduled your suicide injection to be administered?

This, as well as bang the hot blonde robot in the first place. She shouldn't have let herself get attached or bumped cunts with crazy.

>not keeping your mens morale up

Everything would have been fine if the Pegasus never ran into Battlestar Cucktica and the cuck squad.

>bangs
Fringes*

cuck

Why was she bad again

I tried to wipe everything post-season 2 from my mind

Had a fucking cylon as a fuckbuddy. Talked about the chain of command yet wouldn't accept civilian authority. Wouldn't recognize the wisdom of an elder admiral.

Rome was literally burning and she acted like it was just another day on the job.

never carried out the Adama Maneuver

She was a lesbian and that is against G-d

>inappropriating your cylon by attempting fornication

did she ever show off the bowl of soup she got with that haircut

thats not a bowl cut you dumb no taste faggot

>accepting civilian authority during a period of total war
>from the fucking former education minister

>Dat slowly growing love :3

Personal OTP tbqh.

>first episode where she proves she's a compete moron and only survives by luck

>president knows the colonies are completely fucked, overrun and in enemy hands
>hurr, lets just stick around and fight

She was a retard to acted like her top of the line ship made her invincible. She acted like she was going to single handedly take back all the colonies.

I have seen this episode 3 or 4 times and I remember nothing except the blonde toaster being used as a fuck slave.

Why Roslin just didn't promoted Adama?

>not keeping your mens discipline up

She didn't want to just kill it thought. She wanted it to suffer for its deception and betrayal.
And suffer it did. But by the time Thorne was done, she was catatonic.
Shit, I would have gotten in line twice too with that sign above her.

be an old lesbian

young & hot = ok
old = nooooooo

>Name ONE thing she did wrong
She never sat on my face.

Telling the Combine where the Resistance HQ was.

Not a goddamn thing.
I would gladly take her as my CO over Adama any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
There's no ambiguity, no overlap, no fraternizing. Just the mission and the chain of command.
No arguing morality, no delegation, no debate or consensus. She was absolutely correct and right when she told Adama that she was a flag officer on detachment during a time of war and that regulations gave her broad authority. Those were the rules, no ands, ifs or buts.
When the shit hits the fans and the Cylons jump in, I would trust her with my life more than Adama. And that's all.

That is a flaw, though. As captain, as one of the last captains in the fleet, her responsibility is to enforce order and discipline as a banner of what was and could be again. Instead, she became bitter and spiteful and that attitude was inherited by the men and women under her command. They became no more than a band of raiders, looting whoever and raping whatever in their way.

The true injustice is it had to be done by a Cylon.

Scarping her civvie fleet for parts in order to wage a hopeless war which they had already lost.

>What could be again
But the crew of the Pegasus were never working towards rebuilding civilization or getting back what they had before the destruction of the colonies.
Remember - when faced with untenable alternatives, you should consider your imperative.
Their imperative was war and if they couldn't win then they could at least get revenge.
And that was personified by the sheer brutality inflicted on the traitor.

Laird did nothing wrong
Why did he have to die? And it was such an injustice too. The guy was just working the deck, doing his job and following regulations. His reward was a wrench in the back of the head.
Poor bastard.

>consider your imperative
>consider the standing orders of a spineless political bureaucracy which was responsible for sleeping on the Cylon threat and disastrous policy decisionmaking which soundly led to the overwhelming annihilation of your species

ok

She was a woman.

Why can't we have more BSG threads?
Fucking trekfags get one almost every day

IT'S IN THE FRAKING SHIP

FRAKKING CENTURIONS WILL BE POURING IN AT PLATOON STRENGTH

>that deleted scene where she fucks a lieutenant to death for disobeying an order

It was almost amusing how large the strapon was.

act in a shitty show no one knows about

Highlight of your day, degenerate?

>Tyrol's only input on the death of his wife was that he should've chosen the asian princess instead and some comment about her stinking like cabbages

I fucking loved that guy, he was supposed to be an everyday working man but he had these primal qualities to him

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SlcUwUwjLrs

I don't care how much time has passed, I will never EVER forgive Lee for destroying the Pegasus.

Fuck you and your fucking shithole of a country.

Cylons > Humanity

Athena best girl; cute, loyal, strong maternal instincts.

How can human girls even compete?

Letting a guy who was recently suspected to be a cylon near her cylon prisoner.

>Athena
>not D'Anna

Confirmed faggot

>Inhuman, genocidal, murderous, contemptible, amoral, unethical toasters
Get the fuck outta here Helo

Well, she is Lucy Flawless

>She wanted it to suffer for its deception and betrayal
thats very stupid and unprofessional. She deserved what she got.

She didnt get her gross mole removed

This is the one show I've watched that Stacys actually recognized

Hardcore insecurity right there.

I can't believe I didn't figure out it was the same actor until now
Also Saul's actor also does a bunch of video game stuff, like F:NV and Skyrim

I know, right.

At distance, Pegasus could have easily fucked up at least two of the Basestars that were pounding Galactica, instead he flew straight into them.

The worst part, the absolute worst, is that her sacrifice was in vain because all the mother-fracking toasters just resurrected.
Still though, obliterating the first base star before ramming the second and getting a third with volleyed debris was a pretty good way to go, I guess

she thought with her cunt when she should've been using her brains

she's no better than Baltar, at least he had the excuse of a being a horndog fueled by testosterone-laden balls

and then instead of figuring out how to get information about the enemy from Gina, a critical asset, a never-before-seen seamlessly human-mimic model of Cylon, that should've been studied and interrogated, Cain got p. e. t. t. y. and had her entire crew gangrape her robot exgirlfriend into catatonia making her completely useless (and you know, rape is rape, Gina was a sentient entity that could feel pain and had emotions just as complex as a human's. really put her crew into the dark side)

just a mess of a human being who if she were a man would be taken much less seriously, she's only "interesting" because she's a lesbian

You can't rape a machine, Lieutenant.

Pulling rank. If she hadn't insisted on being Admiral and instead agreed to joint-Admirality or just quietly letting Adama make decisions while taking the credit, the Fleet would have been better off.

I need to rewatch this show with the foresight to skip the terrible episodes.

It was a great series, overall. What an experience the first time through.

I liked the finale.

This

Exodus Pt II was the last great episode

Thats now how the military works

acting like a fucking machine. You are fighting against machines, becoming one won't do you any good, why are you fighting in the first place then? One of the most retarded shits she did was fucking up every single human ship she found for spare parts and murdering more humans while doing so.
It's like fucking for the sake of virginity, WTF? And the most retarded mistake was trying to fuck up a fleet that was doing well without them and managed to actually save people while fighting.
All the faggots here complaining about Adama (specially you) are fucking mental to take this lesbian cunt over the man that did the Adama drop on New Caprica or the Deadalus maneuver on the Cylon base.

I know. But the military's entire function is safeguarding the Colonies. The colonies were fucking lost. When humanity is teetering on extinction, formality needs to make way for what works. Adama has a crew that worked, he had kept the fleet going despite being dogged by the Cylons since day zero. He knew his shit better than Cain did.

Also look at this fridge body

Adama had plot armor out the ass. He endangers his crew multiple times on hairbrained rescue missions for main characters. In any actual crisis, Adama would be deemed unfit to command.

Not sitting on my face and letting me lick her snatch raw.