Is he the cringiest looking faggot out there? He's trying so hard to look like a badass

Is he the cringiest looking faggot out there? He's trying so hard to look like a badass.

>Manlet
>Autistic
>Has the personality of a baked potato
>No interests or hobbies apart from football
>Gets a sleeve tattooed at 30 yo for fucks sake
>Half of his country hates him, so he chooses to get a Barcelona themed tattoo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hLdmEJzMfE
youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still the GOAT

I think he won at life tbqh.

you seem a bit jealous, carlos

/r/ing the pic of him kissing antonella with his eyes open

Yes, he is. I don't blame him, though. He realizes he's different from the rest and he tries to blend in, add that to Neymar's fashion influence and well... that's the result.

I don't speak Spanish so it's hard to understand, what is Messi like personality wise? no meme explanations

Is he really autistic?

apparently hes just a regular dude, completely average, light banter and stuff, not autistic at all, just very quiet compared to the rest of the players

The autism memes have some basis in reality, he's pretty quiet/reserved compared to most superstars. Or at least that's the image he projects to the world, for all we know, in private Messi is a Chad bully who constantly makes gay jokes about Pique.

as a public figure he doesn't have one t.bh. his instagram is literally him sitting on chairs and couches

>Half of his country hates him
[citation needed]

really quiet, shy.. and has his autistic mannerisms like constantly touching his hair while talking and looking around, never makes eye contact

>Cheese pizza and a sprite

Somehow I don't think so

more like faggots with twitter

Only thing I find pathetic is the tattoo shit. Don't really care about the rest.

That's not a photo of Vidal user

for what I've seen, as a kid he was pretty much a regular boy, pretty loud and maybe annoying. Apparently he changed after moving to Barcelona, where he was heavily bullied by other kids at the beginning (considering he probably had a "argentina is white" mentality, that hitted hard) and only could see his family twice a year. That made him pretty shy/reserved/dull probably.

Nowadays he acts like a regular guy (aesthetically stuff apart) but he was famous by the time he was still 18, so that image is what everyone remember

Jesus Christ, her tiny waist is maddening.

>appearance
>appearance
>personality

None of these actually matter. He's a soccer God not my fucking wife.

Ronaldo fans don't care he likes fucking men and they shouldn't

The only problem i have with him now is his appearance and his tattoos.

That fucking hair man. If he gets a mohawk he is officially gone fucking retard.
His strenght was that he was a normal looking dude that ppl could relate, not another pogba, balotelli looking douchbag.

But i still like messi. Like am a fellow autist myself so i identify with him.

If i had messi's fame and money i would probably do the same thing.

Gotta admit his house is pretty autistic tho

You did this to him, Chilli. You broke him.

THIS is a 10/10 in britbongland kek

She's a 12/10 in convictshire, your point?

I also want a love story with a chilhood qt ;__;

No lie, I was speaking to some argentine lady at work, and she was telling me Messi was autistic. Now, being a frequent visitor of a particular Chinese moo moo gai pan image forum, this was known fact to me. But seeing this being spread amongst his circles, everyone knows something is off with him

p. sure they only started going out once he came back to Argentina at age 18 or whatever.

not to be cynical or anything, but definitely none of that childhood sweetheart shit going on

she is pretty though

why wouldn't he try a new look? he is a footballer not a fucking corporate lawyer; he should change his looks as he pleases specially if it helps him with his confidence outside of the pitch

Also, his wife probably asked him to do it or at least allowed him to

>honey, please don't do it, I don't like the way you have been changing...
>shut up bitch, i'm messi i do what i want

If anything it's Antonella that provokes many of those changes.

>messi, why are you so nice to me? sometimes i want to be choked, slammed, spanked. do you understand? i cannot take this vanilla lifestyle anymore, i need tsuuu in my life
>baby pls, dont leave. ill do it, i'll dye my hair like chad for you, ill get that tattoo that you always wanted baby dont go

It just dawned on me... I think he really liked the Iceland team

lol what do you know, it's work in most anime I've watched.

he's like the average guy around here

Al you cucks that don't have different colour hair and beards GTFO of this thread.

>brown hair and ginger beard master race reporting
Just fuck my shit up f.am

/r/ing that messi in sonic pj's pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=-hLdmEJzMfE

he has lots of autistic mannerisms, like he's not even confident enough to sit still and keep eye contact with kids, plus its pretty obvious how hung up he is about leaving his family so young when that question's brought up

>wearing Phillip Plein and Dsquared2

seriously have can football players be such plebs?

You must be autistic yourself, if you can't see that they're all freezing their asses off, which is the reason he can't sit still and act "normal"

youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA

Its like pizza and sprite

Dont ever reply to me or my post ever again

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

He's like the boy secretly jealous of the look of the new guy in town (Neymar) and tries to look like him by adding a thing after another bit by bit in order to not make it too obvious.

>Messi don't even trying anymore

Down's syndrome face.

He's not even the face of FIFA anymore.

he literally has autism

>Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, restricted and repetitive behavior, and affinity to Sprite and cheese pizza combination.

from manlet to manlet, stay away from v neck tees leo.

He wants to look like McGregor

I'm fine with his appearance, he's enjoying himself.

You're all just jelly you don't have virtually infinite money (he has a fairly modest life) and can't do whatever you want without being haunted by the thoughts of others, without being reminded that you're piss common and can't do this and that.
And the best thing is: he's not edgy. He's not forcing anything, he's not a Sup Forumstard, he won't scream away gibberish populistic opinions to decorate his personality either (like P. Osvaldo).
He's dressing the way he wants, drawing whatever he wants in his skin, he's got nothing to lose by doing it and I'm happy he realized that.

As for women, he's renting a good one already, and he might not run out of money for her.

If anything Neymar's company did him good, at least for that.

although they're two scummy tax evaders... that might evade tax with a fair reasoning, if so: they'd literally be paying for the big fish that evade much more money than they do, it's those people that send countries to the slaughter...
scummy tax evaders regardless.

>red beard

literally wins life automatically

fuck off and take your two stolen cups with you.

good post

>implying tattoos and weird hair aren't the most cringe normie shit today

he does it like it's absolutely nothing. like it's the most ordinary normal thing to do. with absolute confidence in his skills. this guy is blessed with football in him. every time i remember i am blessed to be in the generation that watches messi i become happy even though this generation is shit

A 30 years old guy that chooses to eat cheese pizza and sprite should tell you enough about his personality

>Spaniards accusing people of not being white.

He just looks cold

>cringe
>unironically having third party embarassment for something you didn't do
>being so much of a slave of other people's opinions you get affected by the opinions of others over things you didn't do
sad lyf

he seems like a nice guy tbqh

He's still the greatest footballer of all time and I admire him hugely, but jesus fuck he is one cringey sod these days. Blonde hair, meme ginger hipster beard, sleeve tattoo... why is he Ronaldo-ising himself? He should be above that. What's he gonna do next, his eyebrows?

last time I checkd Ronaldo doesn't have blonde hair, a hipster beard or sleeve tattoos

maybe his point was that ronaldo has pretty much turned himself into a living marketing tool, and wonders if messi's about to do the same

aren't catalans one of those nations that proclaim to be "never conquered, 100% pure yuro"?

Antonella looks like my mom

Yes, he is.
Not GOAT also.

I'd touch dicks with him

Actually they both like each other since kids.

Real love can happen bro

>catalans one of those nations that proclaim to be "never conquered, 100% pure yuro"?
Those are Basques.Everyone has buttfucked Catalans historically.There is no lamer history than the Catalan history.
>Implying she isnt just a gold diger

One of the old Barca goal keepers wrote about him being a real arrogant cunt didn't they?

Im neither good looking or nowhere near rich and Im in a 7 y relationship with the girl which went with me in 1st grade. In other words we know each other for 20 years. She is really out of my league, like 3-4 points on a 10 points scale, yet she whispers every day to my ear before sleeping "love you" or "you're the love of my life". Yeah and I have a 18cm erect dick so its isnt that either.