Jack reacher 2

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rEIS7Nd2qg

Jack reacher 2 + cobie smulders

screenrant.com/jack-reacher-2-never-go-back-trailer-teaser/

At 53, Tom Cruise is still a busy action movie star, with an upcomingsixth installment of theMission Impossiblefranchiseas well asthe firstfilm in Universal’s rebooted “Monster Franchise”,The Mummy. Thatpacked schedule also includesJack Reacher: Never Go Back, and while the wait hasn’t been as long as for that plannedTop Gunsequel, a four-year gap between films risks losing the built-in audience that enjoyed the first outing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_5Dz8HV4
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1MtT_S3bc
youtu.be/lOcVxJCuQw4
youtu.be/hu1MtT_S3bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mm

Like them but not mi5 or knight and day....

Hell yeah cruise control and my side waifu, very nice. Jack Reacher 1 was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_5Dz8HV4

>cobie smulders

What a fucking stupid name.

Really enjoyed the first one, and was surprised by it. Hopefully the sequel exceeds it.

Liked the movie but it was horribly miscast

Book reacher
>6'5
>110kg

Movie
>5'6
>150lb

>6'5
>110kg
Cruise is better

Manlets, when will they learn?

what the FUCK is up with the left one's nose/brow.

Not that it really matters but even the author said that Tom ultimately impressed him despite the differences.

I felt the same way. They advertised it really poorly, made it look like a generic, joke-filled action movie when it was actually a conspiracy thriller/mystery.

Werner Herzog was super creepy in it, too.

Gonna be dank bros

>Werner Herzog was super creepy in it
He was just being his normal self

Lanklets need to learn first.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1MtT_S3bc

Took my dad to see it for his Birthday since he was a big fan of the books, he was annoyed because of the same reasons.
After we came out he thought despite Tom not being the right height/weight, he did a great job.

Manlets need to learn that movies =/= real life.

this is quips: the movie

Name one big guy actor with star power with commanding presence, who can act in serious role, that fits the bill.

Literally the only one I can think of is Hugh Jackman, and im not even sure because he's too much of a pretty boy. Maybe Clive Owen, but he fell off the map - can he even do american accent?

That explains a lot.

REMOVE THAT FUCKING MOLE
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Armie Hammer fits the physical characteristics. Acting-wise though........

Too young, and yeah exactly...

>hey man u wanna go see the new arnie hammer movie?
No one said ever

kek

Acting-wise he's shit

Without tom it'd just be another generic action movie, only it wouldn't have a capable lead carrying the movie

You are retard: the user.

Dolph Lundgren.

Book Jack Reacher is a fucking mary sue. also those books are shit, the movie was much better.

literally every line is either a quip or a setup for a quip

Jim Caviezel may do, he sorta plays the same role in Person of Interest.

I get it, you didn't watch the movie so the context is lost on you, but that doesn't mean you have to be a retard anyway.

Yeah, but then people would think it was a bargain bin B-movie. Try pitching that to studio execs

what's the context?

I can't wait for muh girl to finally get a costarring role

I want to make sweet love to Colbie Smulders tight asshole.

I want more Cobie.

Really wish Cruise would change voice, mannerisms and . He's 50, he can't act like a lucky doofus pretty boy action guy when he's hardened military man.

fucksake, cobie smulders. Why are they pretending like she's JLaw or some big star or a weird but welcomed addition?

"Downey Jr is back for Iron Man 4 and he's accompanied by that McLovin actor" huh ok

Sure he could pull it off. But no star power. No exec is gonna back that. This was his last film as lead action star.

So say we all.

What the fuck is wrong with Cobie u faggot?

She's like 5'7-5'8 and looks the part, she's been on a show that's aired around the world for like 6-7 years.

i wanna fuck her too, user.

But I wouldn't be excited for "MARSHALL FROM HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER STARS ALONGSIDE BRAD PITT IN SNATCH 2"

>She's like 5'7-5'8
how is that important? So she can pair up with Tom Floor Cruiser? They just hint at a possible romance but it's all a dickless thing in the end

The people who watch shows like in the op don't read books user, they only watch sitcoms and avengers and reality tv and gossip shows. Just introducing a Tom Cruise action movie made from a book will not get as much attention from that demo as one of the stars of that hilarious show himym, and she was in the Avengers too.

based cruise strikes again

Cobie will be a stronk womyn counterpart who out-does Jack at every turn. There will be a fight between the two that ends with his hands up and a weapon aimed at his dong.
Iguaranteeit.jpg

In the books a whole lot of shit has happened in between the first movie storyline and this one. It is established that she is pretty fucking good at her job as a military police officer and that's why Reacher goes back to his old base to meet her after talking to her on the phone a few times during other adventures.

>The prospect of a Cobie femdom scene in the movie

youtu.be/lOcVxJCuQw4

>She's like 5'7-5'8
why cant she be tall :(

Not interested because Mcquaureireire is not directing. That was the only reason Jack Reacher was successful in the first place (the film).

The car chase is fantastic in it.

His Mission Impossible film is also top notch

WHY.jpg

The first movie was generic and boring as fuck.

>"Downey Jr is back for Iron Man 4 and he's accompanied by that McLovin actor" huh ok
Would watch.

>Cobie Smulders

My dick is ready, especially after how much they were willing to show off Rosamund Pike's cleavage in the last one

>LITTLE known actor

Max Landis made something funny?

Jack Reacher was good, loved this fight scene, especially the cutey that hits on Tom Cruise at the bar

youtu.be/hu1MtT_S3bc