Is this HBOs next related project?

Is this HBOs next related project?

Because they sure as HELL wont pass on the chance of another GoT show.

wat is it?

Aegon's story

its the story of aegon the conqueror and his two sister wives who basically came to westeros on their dragons, forced everyone to bend the knee and just said "idk fuck it man we're the rulers now"
they started the targaryen royal line
abt 300 yrs before the show

Nope, it will be The Adventures of Aragorn and One-Punch Kidâ„¢

plz

Either that or Robert's Rebellion.

But considering how cheap HBO is currently on CGI, i doubt they wanna do another.

Think about it. The most popular show in the world, and they still cutting costs. Fucking jews-

>Full blown incest on HBO

Wew lad.

Dance of Dragon when?

Its going to be a Jon Snow spin off. Its in the works already.

>casting a show where you need three attractive, white and blonde actors as your leads
ARE YOU AWARE OF THE CURRENT YEAR

Nazi fantasy?

War of the Ninepenny Kings would be awesome. Young Blackfish, young Barristan, young Tywin...

You know what no I don't want it they will fuck it up.

Yes

Aegons Conquest you showfag

Thats so racist.

We are in 2016
#KillGoldPeople

Yeah I read the thread you idiot that was just humor.

Who's the last one, Orys Baratheon? But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. And whoever made this pic is an autist.

>Aegon's Conquest
>Faith Militant Uprising
>Dance of Dragons
>Conquest of Dorne
>Aegon the Unworthy's Reign
>Blackfyre Rebellion
>Dunk and Egg
>Robert's Rebellion
they have a fuckload of projects to choose from, which I won't be willing to watch if D&D are still involved to fuck everything up

>Literally WE WUZ KANGZ
wew

I think its supposed to be the Stormking Durrandon. Since it seems StormsEnd is in the background

They're doing Wheel of Time.

They're making a series about Andrew Jackson like they did with John Adams. That's more than enough.

no one said any of those characters had to be white

they are white

dorne wasnt conquered

Disgusting.

You're going to be begging for D&D when they hire real fucking plebs and when George is dead/not involved whatsoever.

This, D&D are mildly compotent but watch there could be worse people to showrun. Unless they're a genuine fan of the books I doubt it'll be better than GoT

Only two, one of the sisters was fuckugly

nah mang, the other sister your referring to, Visenya is clearly the superior sister
taken straight from the wiki
>"Aegon's eldest sister was a passionate, temperamental woman. She was both stern and sensual, more voluptuous than her sister, more passionate, but with a dark and unforgiving side"
>more voluptuos
Visenya is high test, only betas think shes ugly
pic related

Only because he couldn't be bothered to deal with bad pussies.

Dunk and Egg.

As movies.

Every 2 years.

So basically Cersei but a warrior. Cunt.

fukkin yes!
I heard GRRM actually made Brienne a distant descendant of Duncan the strong. As an explanation for why she is so big.

They will just cast someone black with a blond wig. Amirite.

Do you think Visenya and Rhaenys ever lezzed out when their brother wasn't around?

>Duncan the strong
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Make it a trilogy films would be a smarter choice.

No it'd be a boringass story to tell

Basically three mary sues aka Danys come to Westeros and conquer everything easily

Yes absolutely.
Especially after battles with blood smeared all over their bodies. They would peel off each others armour in lusty embrace after being so aroused from gutting all those men

Game of Thrones: The Conquest

I teally really REALLY wanted a War of the Usurper series..... but with all thr fucked up flashbacks.... I doubt theyre going to go there

Roberts Rebellion would be better as a 2 part movie imo