Was it a spiritual and economic disaster?

Was it a spiritual and economic disaster?

They sold out in three days.

I like how none of their fans ever talk about this. It'd like they realize the shame and just pretend they didn't buy it.

They sold out in three HOURS. Then they ordered a new batch and sold out of that.

They made an actual movie based off a spoof trailer. It was never going to be any more than it was. Fair play to them.

RichKino

There were a couple of good jokes in it.

Rich Evans was awful though.

Mike being in the film was a mistake. At least in such a large role.

You know the RLM show, Half in the Bag?

You know the 90 second skits at the beggining at the end of the review?

where they pretend to be VCR repairmen and hang out with Mr Plinkett? With the terrible fake sets, with the bad on purpose dialog and delivery.

Do you enjoy that? Do you think it is funny?

Space Cop is 1 hour and 41 minutes of that.

They've been making this for like a decade

They made it over the course of three years.

The old trailer that's been posted for a while was essentially a different movie that they only shot for one day on then had to stop for a bunch of reasons. The trailer was just cobbled together with the little footage they shot, just for fun.

I think the shittiest part about Space Cop was how it was the go-to excuse why why there aren't any Plinkett reviews or why they haven't done a HitB lately for years and THAT was what we got out of it.

You've obviously never put any work into anything in your life. You should know movies take time to make, and they had a crew of like six people? Give it a break, man.

They should have never made it.

Nobody wanted space cop

Nobody likes their OC movies.

I like my humor like I like my assholes.

Dry.

I wanted Space Cop I actually bought the digital download

keep being jealous loser

They never used Space Cop as an excuse for anything. People that comment on their videos did, but I defy you to point to any comment they made themselves about not releasing other material because of it.

Also, regardless of the quality of the final product, that doesn't somehow change how much time and effort they put into the actual production.

>they should only pander to their audience and release what I demand instead of doing creative projects that interest them
You must not have an artistic bone in your body.

>Also, regardless of the quality of the final product, that doesn't somehow change how much time and effort they put into the actual production.
Why should I care? Space Cop is trash and everyone knows it. Everyone except the most deluded RLM fans knew it would be from the start.

They should stick with what they're good at, which is not their original movies. They have proven this time and time again. It only really hurts their credibility as critics.

>Why should I care? Space Cop is trash and everyone knows it. Everyone except the most deluded RLM fans knew it would be from the start.
That has literally nothing to do with the point being made.

> It only really hurts their credibility as critics.
Yeah just look at how much their views and Patreon amount has plummeted since Space Cop came out!

Do you criticize movies here on Sup Forums? Could you make a better one? The ability to analyze a film is a totally different skill set than the ability to make a film. If they enjoy making films, why should they stop? Because you personally don't want it? Again, you must not have an artistic bone in your body.

If they want their patreon bux to continue flowing they're not going to get them wasting time on more shitty films, that's for sure.

You seem to think I should care what they want to do to satisfy their "artistic" needs. I don't.

>You seem to think I should care what they want to do to satisfy their "artistic" needs. I don't.
And yet you keep talking about how you don't think they should have made Space Cop. You can say you don't care, but in return, they have no reason to care about what you personally want them to do.

> but in return, they have no reason to care about what you personally want them to do.
I am not the only one who hates their movies and wants them to do reviews, I can guarantee you that.

Why are you adamant on defending their shit films?

I don't care about Space Cop one way or the other. I just think it's fun to ridicule an autist that doesn't seem to understand how entitled and stupid he sounds.

I think I'm entitled to not like space cop and voice my opinion on an anime imageboard about how RLM shouldn't waste their time on making trash like it, yes. Why do you have a problem with this?

>reeeee why are you calling me out on being an entitled little shit
Cause you're so funny, little butthurt baby.

I dunno you're the one who seems mad for some reason that I don't like your internet friends' shitty movies and won't let it go.

Holy shit, you're just gonna keep going, aren't you?

>pointing out someone's autism
>"you mad bro"

>not liking something is autism
>wanting people to make things you like is autism
WAHHH WAHH WHY DON'T YOU LOVE EVERYTHING MY INTERNET FRIENDS DO? YOU JUST DON'T REALIZE HOW HARD THEY WORK ON GARBAGE! ENTITLED! ENTITLED!

>>not liking something is autism
Holy shit, can you miss the entire point more?

You're clearly a fucking retard. Bye.

Donate 100 more dollars a month on Patreon and maybe your e-celeb buds will send you a thank you email for your hard work defending the artistic virtue of Space Cop on Sup Forums.

Friendly reminder there are stooges on Sup Forums that moderate their Twitch channel for free and they also vehemently defend their virtual best friends every chance they get. They get really upset when you talk about their failed film school attempts.

i miss the old rlm when it was on machinima