Introducing X-23

Introducing X-23.

damn cunny posters always getting their way

Sweet looks dope I hope Deadpool is gonan be in this.

best pic

I hope they show x23 being a cutter and have lady deathstrike abusing her. I really doubt theyll ever mention x23 being a prostitute in newyork tho. Sigh

how much did she charge?

>I hope they keep the worst aspects about X-23

Faggot.

Is that blood?

yep. thats how we know its x-23.

no it's her period

Who knows, thing is the only clients they show for her are ones who came for bloodplay, so she could still be a virgin down there unless Kimura raped her with a strapon

"It's all a fugazi"
"A fugazi dad?"
"Fugazi, fugayzi, its waazi its a woozy it’s fairy dust, it is no matter, it's not in the elemental periodic table chart, it hasn't landed, its not FUCKING REAL MURPH I AM GOING THROUGH A FUCKING WORMHOLE”

So does she become an adult at the end to set up a spinoff and have her in the x-men movies since Jackman is done, or what?

Movie might take place over different time periods, so if the chick in the OP is X-23 we see her has a child, they get separated, skip a decade where the Earth is fucked by whatever and then we have Old Man Logan who reconnects with her where's she now a real Wild Thing.

But in ops pic hes already old man logan and shes still a child

There was another pic where huge jacked man looked a lot older, one of the first leaked pics, doubt that op's pic is old man logan

OP is Softball coach Logan at most.

How many lights you see?

>Introducing Hope Summers

Fixed :^)

"damn you strongbow" "ahh"

What the fuck? What happened to Wolverine's spikey hair?

A little bit too tall for the perfect blowjob height.

>What the fuck? What happened to Wolverine's spikey hair?

since it's taking cues from OML, the hairstyle looks to be more in line with that look without the grey.

Also as the movies went on it got more and more subtle, in the Wolverine the spiked bits are not as prominent