Amy Winehouse is the greatest singer of the last 20 years and if you disagree you are a pleb

Amy Winehouse is the greatest singer of the last 20 years and if you disagree you are a pleb

She really was amazing

if she's so great then why is she dead? lmao

I agree.

>is

she is the poor man's adele

fredie mercury was 183284 times greater

She was an ugly Jew that ODed. Oh, and her music sucked booty.

You should watch the Amy Winehouse biopic 'Amy' if you have that judgement. What happened to her is tragic.

>caring at all about the singers technical ability
>only listening to english language music

Other than old french songs and sophia loren italian shit, songs in languages other than english sound shit

>Amy Winehouse is
Incorrect.

If she WAS the greatest singer of the last 20 years then she still IS the greatest singer, no? Just as Elvis WAS the biggest star of the 1950s, he still IS the biggest star of the 1950s unless someone retroactively beat his fame.

>is

I'm still happy she died. What a disgusting whore.

Ugly kike whore

Elvis IS the biggest star of the 1950s IS an incorrect statement because neither he nor the 1950s are around anymore so they can't IS.

But the title of "biggest star of the 50's" has to belong to someone.

If she didn't die, no one would care about her at all.

Inorite, no one listened to her before she died.

More like Amy Whinehouse, am I right?

Wanna know how I can tell you're underage?

She was a passing fad. I remember when she was big, but nobody had heard from her in years (except for drug things) by the time she died. How was she relevant in 2011 when she hadn't released new music since 2006 and been in the major tabloids since 2007/08?

You know what, i'll give you that. I think the fact that she became a member of the 27 club helped too. That always gets people talking, and now they consider back to black one of the holy grails of music.

singer, not songwriter. Her voice is up there with some of the best

> The winner of the 1966 World Cup is England
> The winner of the 1966 World Cup was England

Which of the above statements is correct?

Well, it helps that Mark Ronson is highly successful and popular and much more enduringly so

>reddit

How many days are you allowed to stay out the newspapers and still retain artistic integrity, relevance and not become a passing fad?

A week? a month?

I've not see Thom Yorke mentioned by George Alagiah on the 6pm news for a while, Radiohead must have been a fad.

>singer, not songwriter

?????????

I never mentioned her singing or songwriting once.

>not caring at all about the singers technical ability