BASED

BASED

Hol up, you say we is free or sum ting?

manlet lives dont matter

I hate Kaep for what he did but I hate this piece of shit more. If there is a list of players I hope get a career ending injury, Brees is at the top.

I don't think that's what an oxymoron is.

>mfw liberals are now arguing about the necessity of the national anthem

They really hate America

>free speech
>doesnt sing national anthem
>fucking nigger not respecting the flag!!!!

>free speech
>that opinion is bigoted!
>fuck you, pussy sjw! free speech!!

That was dumb as fuck

As long as the government doesn't get involved its all good famalam

>dat strawman

He also runs a pyramid scheme.

drew brees doesnt know what oxymoron actually means

Don't mind me, just that guy.

Freedom of speech applies to legal prosecution.

Freedom of speech does not have anything to do with your employer deciding you're not worth the trouble anymore.

In fact, if I were to go to work and protest on the clock, I'm pretty sure I'd get fired before the day ended.

>Kaepernick doesn't stand during the SSB because he's ashamed of the country
>wears a helmet with the American flag on it

It's just a flag you faggot. Get over it.

Brees sounds like an SJW.

Is Brees retarded?

helmets don't have flags except for special occasions

Conservatives hate it too but don't tell'em

You are really dumb.

b2facebook

Every argument I've seen on here in favor of Kaepernick has been a false equivalency, strawman, or lie. Every single one. Maybe you should take a step back and ask yourself why you have to do that to defend him.

Brees is a retarded though

Drew Brees has no clue what an oxymoron is

The people "defending" him are just reddit trash trying to bait people because they're bored.

Most people agree the half breed is a piece of shit and is rightfully being replaced.

That will make 2 half breeds in 1 year who suck at their job getting replaced.

And still has more rings and accomplishments than the blm tard will ever have. Brees is also gonna be a first ballot hall of famer kiddo.

This.

Only in America

Kaep is just playing the #BlackLivesMatter card because he doesn't want Chip to cut him and wants to revive the "Chip Kelly is racist" hype train.

>You betta sang dat anthem boy...and you betta like it

lol drew breeze is an oxymoron for not knowing what an oxymorong is

I want to get away from this. Everytime my temper soothes and I start thinking well of my fellow man some faggot does something like this and makes me have to see all of this petulant shit on my social medai

I support kaep's right to do this just like i support rednecks rights to fly a rebel flag from the back of your shitty pickup. it lets me associate people i dont want to hang out with easily. whenever i see someone sitting down during the pledge or anthem i just assume they are a faggot jehovah's witness.

Wtf I like Drew Brees now.

>you can never protest anything because you have free speech

this is what happens when athletes have opinions

Literally not what he said.

Try again reddit.

then get out of your fucking house and stop living on social media, you pathetic milennial piece of shit. god i hope i die before you fucks take over. that's what the older generation thinks of you, we would rather be fucking dead.

This. He should have said that it was ironic. An oxymoron is the juxtaposition of two seemingly opposite words next to each other. But he's a sports reporter, who are even dumber than normal reporters, so I guess we can let that slide.

Reminder that if you give even the smallest shit about symbolic trash like anthems and pledges you're absolutely stupid as hell.

Like, jesus christ have some fucking respect for yourself.

>calling anyone dumb when he thinks drew brees is a fucking sports reporter
neck yourself

you don't give a shit about it because you're reaping the benefits from an older era who busted their ass in factories and mines and construction sites to build this nation. you're living a cozy little lifestyle that simply didn't exist 100 years ago.

I go to a university. It's on my twitter, facebook, reddit, Sup Forums, TV and real life. I can't get away from it anymore you stupid fucking asshole. This SJW shit has pervaded every corner of my goddamned life. I have to argue with my friends about it too, one of them is mixed. I try to be respectful but I'm losing so much patience in this stupid shit.

why is real life full of opinions I don't agree with!!!!!!!!!!! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Why can't I just live in my own little bubble

>Opinions

I go to a school where I wasn't allowed 80% of grants or scholarships because I'm white and a man, have no special interest groups for me, and was given no priority in admissions, and they are still talking about their oppression. I grew up poor and got through this on my own volition. I think they deserve genocide at this point :)

yeah because you're glued to your fucking screens. if somebody dumped you in the middle of the woods with a canteen and a knife you'd be dead in six hours. you SUCK.

You can mock but it's just hastening the division of this country. Callous, combative discourse like this, which SJWs have embraced, only drives others further away. Trump is only the first manifestation of this frustration. At some point, people don't take any more shit.

I know you're a kid and can't see past the next 2 days but it may still register

>yeah because you're glued to your fucking screens. if somebody dumped you in the middle of the woods with a canteen and a knife you'd be dead in six hours. you SUCK.

t. Sup Forums poster

>non white reading skills

kek

You're 100% correct, free speech and tolerance almost always result in paradoxical situations

That being said Kaepernick is still a fucking worthless moron

Who gives a shit? Why should I waste my time saluting a flag and anthem? I didn't choose to be born here, I don't need to swear my allegiance to anyone, and a flag is nothing but a piece of cloth.

Yeah I like where I live and I like my city and my family, so I'm going to do my best to contribute to it and live a good life. But honestly I don't need some Orwellian pledge drilled into my head to do that. It just turns you into a blind robot.

Sure I'll go get my arms and legs blown off in Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam I love muh country!! It would never tell me somethin' wrong!

t.

your naivety is tangible if you think most soldiers join the military to serve their country. they're just people who needed a job like you and me. the flag doesn't just represent them it represents the people who looked at this land and envisioned a future society and actually fucking did something about it. you would be somewhere in europe or wherever else if it weren't for them. you might not even be here. actually you almost certainly would not be here.

It represents an ideal and something greater than yourself, as well as the national fabric that holds us together. You deny that you deny the concept of American fellowship and that's a road down division and distrust.

Sure Kaep has the freedom to speak out, but what about the millions of African Americans getting shot by the police? He isn't doing it for himself. He's speaking out for the little man, something I can actually respect.

The left is dividing this country! No, the right is dividing this country! No, it's them! No, it's them! Everything was fine until I went to college and I was exposed to people who don't think like me. How come these issues never came up the first 18 years of my life when I didn't watch the news and never left my hometown!

Seriously, grow the fuck up. We're still talking about the same issues in America that we've been talking about for the past thirty years. The only thing out of all the alt-right/sjw issues that's never been seen before is the transgender bathroom shit.

Otherwise:
Race Relations
Police
Gay Rights
Abortion
Terrorism
Religion
Restoring america to glory
The Flag
National Anthem

are all things that were on the news stirring up headlines in 2006 1996 and 1986 at the least.

My point about the military was that patriotism is drilled into our heads as a kid and often results in nothing but turning you into an amputee heroin addict who has war flashbacks on the side of the freeway. Plenty of people signed up when Vietnam solely because they wanted to serve their country.

>they're just people who need a job
>so they out themselves through grueling bootcamps and then being sent off to get shot at by shitskins
>instead of going full easy-mode at a McJob earning $15/hour for minimal work or applying for neetbux like most niggers do

really makes you think

lol literally no one "signed up" to go to Vietnam you fucking child.

I've actually been invested in society and politics since I was a kid. Been on forums and watched the news since I was little. It's not normal but it's my interest.

There is no way this is the way things were. I actually grew up in a majority black neighborhood so I have some perspective.

All of this indignance, rioting, and insistence on "oppression", has only been a new and rising thing since the internet went mainstream and gave idiots a platform.

Colin Kaepernick does not know one fucking thing about what he's saying. He just sees the cherrypicked image of a black guy shot by a cop somewhere in this country at one point and his natural conclusion is that the race as a whole is being oppressed by the nation at large. And there is a cabal of vehement social justice twinkies trying to legitimize that sentiment.

If you think it's all one and the same you lack nuance.

The ideal of American fellowship has never been a reality. You've been blue pilled your whole life to believe that everyone is one big happy family who shares your paradigms and customs. America is way too big and way too diverse a society for any of the patriotism that was drilled in your head as a kid to hold any kind of weight or value. This country has always been divided. Stop pretending it hasn't.

vietnam happened during the draft, i'm willing to bet most of those guys didn't want to go over there especially after the stories they were hearing about VC tactics. if they wanted to drill patriotism into our heads, they would have classes about it. reciting a pledge every morning is doing nothing but teaching you the words to a poem. i had to do it and i'll gladly stay far away from an army recruitment office.

What kind of bait is this? Thousands of people volunteered.

Its 2016 and I dont know which bathroom to use or whether or not to stand for the anthem. Thanks Obama.

I didn't know the LA riots in 1992 were started by the internet

The vast majority of infantry troops were drafted you fucking tomato.

Bleh, all bullshit. The reason a country of incredible multiethnicity has prospered to our degree is our commitment to national unity and assimilation. Or do we become the most powerful country in the world on accident made up of a patchwork of rejects and journeymen? You're a fucking tard.

>I don't know which bathroom to use

Just shart in mart senpai.

>All of this indignance, rioting, and insistence on "oppression", has only been a new and rising thing since the internet went mainstream and gave idiots a platform.
Aw, and it was going to be s interesting, too. But bang, right out of the gate he stumbles.

Those were 25 years ago. We are literally going backwards in time.

The problem though, is that every group except blacks came here on purpose. They were motivated to risk what they had for a better life. I think that difference is underrated and hugely significant.

Does it matter? It really tells you how much liberals dominate this country that this is one of the few things that centrist people can take a stand on.

The things Kaepernick believes in would be moderate in most US colleges, Kaepernick is a convenient scapegoat. If you actually cared about young people hating america you'd talk about the source, not virtue signal over a high profile incident.

>That flag gave you the right to speak out, but you'd better not speak out

Well played, Drew.

The SJW is a very new thing. It is no longer about securing equal rights, but equal outcomes, and the latter is fallacious and inherently biased.

college students are dumb as fuck, everyone knows that. kaepernick is a grown man. he's supposed to be past that kid shit. that's why this is interesting.

>you'd talk about the source

Plenty of people are talking about how the public school systems and universities across America have turned into statist indoctrination centers m8.

And it's certainly going to help them to continue to self-segregate and defy American identity in favor of their skin color? It's self-defeating. Then again, maybe that's all they are. A big group of self-defeating retards who will continue to murder and rob each other into oblivion. Is that the answer?

Where were you when the king of southern pro football cucked conservatives?

Deadspin evicerated Brees for this bullshit stance.

Patriotism is the Right's crutch.

>All of this indignance, rioting, and insistence on "oppression", has only been a new and rising thing since the internet went mainstream and gave idiots a platform.

I didn't know they had the internet in the 1960s.

I have no idea. There are times when I honestly think it's never going to work. That they're just too different as a race to make it.

You mean when the internet gave edgelords of either side a platform where they can pretend their voice matters?

What is he even protesting is my question. It's debatable that blacks are oppressed in the States and the problem is more socioeconomic than anything.

Ffs, I'm not using our entire history as a frame of reference. Consider a timeline of the modern USA from the 90's to now.

It was supposed to be civil rights and resolution in the 60's, then integration in the 70's, slow but steady progress, to a point where we've had things like affirmative action and diversity quotas essentially BOLSTERING blacks on the basis of their race.

And now suddenly they are oppressed again and Jim Crow is real and whites need to apologize and do something, no that's not following a regular progression

He's dumb, that's it. Just dumb. Wants to feel important and feels validated by the media and his race. There's no real reason to take this to the entire country.

His black dad bailed on him and he was saved by two empathetic white people, ending up a millionaire. And this is his endgame, fucking pathetic piece of human shit.

>cuckspin

>It was supposed to be civil rights and resolution in the 60's, then integration in the 70's, slow but steady progress, to a point where we've had things like affirmative action and diversity quotas essentially BOLSTERING blacks on the basis of their race.

Seriously open your eyes. Just because your history teacher in 5th grade told you that MLK and his army of unicorns and rainbows ended racism in 1965 doesn't mean that's what actually happened.

He's regressed badly and is only using this "issue" as a shield to make it harder for the team to cut his ass.

Here's how I see this:

> nothing wrong with using your position to protest, including siting down for the anthem
> kaep is legit retarded and spouting shit because he's mad he sucks and he's showing out for his new Muslim girlfriend

>Open your eyes

And what do I see:

1. Blacks killing each other at incredible numbers that rival 3rd world countries.
2. People protesting police shootings against blacks even though evidence would suggest it's not correlated with race but on crime and socioeconomic status, and extrapolating that faulty premise to say this entire country is oppressive.

Amazing logical reaches here

and finally, "ending racism"

lol

they are the biggest perpetrators of it in 2016

this is like the 20th thead on this shit today
stop

the hypocrisy is truly the worst part

It isn't the 500 people killed annually in Chicago and Baltimore, it's that one guy who punched a cop and got shot

All the laws and regulations did was make it for niggers to succeed in America.

All a nog has to do to succeed is not be a fuckup. Surprise, surprise, most bigs can't even do that.

You type about logic but you put statistics completely into a vacuum as though black people kill each other for sport?

Why do American not understand concepts like irony, sarcasm or oxymoron?

Sometimes it would fucking seem so.

>muh vacuum
>muh poverty

There are more poor whites than there are niggers and yet rednecks, hillbillies and white trash of all stripes manage to not turn their trailer parks into war zones.

Really makes the old noggin' work

Is the image supposed to be related? Someone hit by stray bullets in a shooting means it was for sport? Why is it so hard to just flat out say you hate black people?

Quick reminder that there isn't a country on earth where blacks are more successful than the US

Yeah, I'm so hateful for being concerned about the real problem. If I really care about blacks I should be fine with them murdering each other ad infinitum and worry more about making sure more armed felons don't have to fear the police.

Cancer

Poor whites and poor blacks both largely sit on their ass on collect welfare except the difference is ghettoes have their own economies in drug trade and the like. The boonies don't have that opportunity.

>retweeted Jacobin Mag
Kaep is woke af