How is this not sexism...

How is this not sexism? Wouldn't it make more sense if the fighters identify as female to have muscle men holding the round cards in MMA and boxing?

>a woman is paid way more than the average American male
>she has no particular skillset
>the job is exclusive to one gender

Tell me how this picture is not offensive to males instead you drama queen

The entire sport is half naked glistening people unleashing their "rage" upon one another, one aspect of which includes clinching with one another

They're not over-sexualizing anything that isn't already there

Why do you have to see a "leftist" political agenda everywhere? It's just seems weird to me they don't have twinks holding the cards when it is women fighting. Would you have a problem with that?

there's no difference between them and cheerleaders. we need more sex in our sports

>live fast die young bad girls do it well

it's been a while since i brushed up on my gender studies but half naked bimbos strutting around between gladiator matches is something also supported by 3rd wave feminists.

ITT: Anita successfully trolls Sup Forumsergs

>no skillset
>exploitative of a group of people
welcome to capitalism

when michael sam kissed his gold digger on tv everyone was triggered

Looking that good is a skill senpai

t. Anita Sarkeesian

OUTTA THIS HOLY BOARD, YOU FILTH HAG

They're not fucking being forced to do it, they've just realised they're talentless sluts with cunts that look like someone stepped on a fucking crab so they get desperate for attention

To be completely honest not sure whether anyone actually pays any attention to them besides Goldberg

Either way they get paid to sit down for a few hours every few weeks. Easy money.

They are there for the crowd not the fighters. The gender of the fighter is irrelevant. As long as the crowd is dominated by heterosexual males and lesbians, the people carrying the round cards will be attractive women.

That's very heteronormative of you.

You better start believing in bait threads, for you're in one.

Would be pretty crack up if they started having jacked oiled up dudes holding up the round cards for female fights. Such a meaningless thing but it'd definitely give me a laugh