Hey NFL fags, how does it feel to know that your sport is absolutely going to be gone in like 30 years?

Hey NFL fags, how does it feel to know that your sport is absolutely going to be gone in like 30 years?

>2016
>not knowing that baseball will be the biggest sport in the US within 15 years

lolno, NFL preseason games get better ratings than the world series, lmao

>30 years

more like 100+ desu

one day maybe but money talks bullshit walks

They'll have to change the rules within the next 30 years at least. The smart humans of the near future will question why these total dumbfucks bash eachother headfirst for 'sport'. They'll have to make it two hand tap

Thanks for killing our only athletic living culture, fellow patriot.

hockey will take its place...
plenty of contact and excitement, and players don't lose their fucking minds in 20 years.

boreball had its day when people needed shit to listen to on the radio. Face it, the sport is obsolete. Who the fuck has time for 162 boring games. Fucking kill me now.

hockey will always be on the fringe for the simple fact that there are times when you can't see the puck on TV. and it's just a bunch of dudes having a sword fight in the corner of the rink. that's not exciting.

You watch the player, not the pock.

You've heard this before, but you ignore.

>not knowing that baseball will be the biggest sport in the US within 15 years+

I can dream

The guy is actually right though

People won't willingly turn themselves into vegetables with severe mood swings as often in the future

no i follow the ball when i watch sports. hockey is the only one that i can't do this with.

Cunt, I love you, but in the world of Sup Forums you are a pleb

Howdo we save contact sport participation /spee/? Rugby participation is dropping quite a bit and it seems like it is for football too.

not saying you're wrong. but you're wrong. professional athletes don't typically dwell on the short term, especially NFL players. im no expert on being an NFL player but most likely the prospect of getting paid in america's #1 sport will always trump anything else

Dolla dolla bills yall. As long as there's money to be made, people will be willing to sacrifice their well being for it.

>mfw this is the future
God save us all.

Ou guys will see

Remind me! When this faggot kills himself!

Honestly it really sucks. It may not ever fully go away but won't be anything near what's it like now.

Time to get into shitty MLS.

but it literally doesn't, most of the NFL is poor and stupid niggers that don't know any better. Niggers who know better play basketball and whites baseball

more and more will move to basketball and baseball in the future. and probably soccer

not hockey though since hockey is for faggots and minnesotans

Who me?

Are you triggered because people don't want to become zombies by age 30?

We've seen in the past 60+ years that you're wrong. Money/fame talks, and as long as there's money/fame to be made in the NFL people WILL sacrifice themselves for it.

Just because you have a hardon for baseball will not change that. The only thing that will bring about the decline of the NFL is the NFL itself.

There more money to be earned in baseball and basketball though. More fame too in basketball, including worldwide fame, and better endorsements.

Baseball has by far the most stability in terms of potential career length and of course massive guaranteed contracts.

More info on the effects of repeated concussions over and over have already steered some people away from the game

To pretend like it won't happen even more in the future is delusional

It's not a given that you'll become a retard. What they need to do is reduce padding+lighten helmets and emphasise shoulder contact rather than putting your facecage on their chest, especially on the line.

Shoulder first tackles are literally the second biggest problem after head on head collisions

yeah for pussies who can't take the wind getting knocked out of them. shoulder to chest is textbook form for tackling a receiver.

With all these sissy rules they are adding to football, pretty soon it will become the National flag football league. All these guys running out of bounds instead of fighting for every yard etc. Whereas baseball has remained essentially the same for 100 years.

>baseball will become popular
>not coon chute
Kek

BTW get ready for a player strike in the nfl around 2020.