Black Twitter is shit

Jerry Rice tweets All Lives Matter, Black Twitter of course engages in juvenile insults against one of the GOAT receivers. This is why people don't like black people.

I actually feel bad for the good blacks like Diamond & Silk, Thomas Sowell and Sheriff Clarke who have to be associated with these coons.

twitter.com/search?q="Jerry Rice"&src=tren

lmao, all these tweets shitting on Jerry are amazing

Yeah muh nigga I agree LMAAOOOOOO TRUUUUUUU

Ooga booga da shuga bix nood? MUfuggah muh dik

BLM thugs are some of the most despicable fucks on the planet

Black Lives Matter literally only applies to black liberals being involved with white people

>Black Twitter is shit

no shit buddy. They spout dumb memes and talk shit about whites all day and no one cares.

The Internet was a mistake.

Black "culture" is pure cancer.

Moss is better than Rice though

TO >>> both

Your opinions are shit. Your Sup Forums card is officially revoked until we decide what to do with you.

...Why don't you just shoot them all? Thank god we don't have these sorts of niggers going after our sports stars behind the cover of social media.

nobody takes their opinions seriously, that's why they need an online hugbox like this. jerry rice is the best receiver in nfl history and millenials who weren't even sperm yet when he was drafted don't get to have a say in that.

>Hood card revoked?
Pretty sure he gave that up when he started making millions

Jerry Rice is literally GOAT

literally

This is pretty cool too. Seems like gets it

by the way, I mean greatest football player. Greatest wide receiver is a given and anyone who ever disputes this NEEDS to be dragged into the gutter and executed, be they black man, Asian woman, or cop

Honestly black twitter is one of the most cancerous things going. The tears when Key and Peele took a shit on them in the VMAs the other night was beautiful.

randy moss 100% thinks blm is lib bullshit. hes as redpilled as they come

>I actually feel bad for the good blacks like Diamond & Silk, Thomas Sowell and Sheriff Clarke who have to be associated with these coons.

it's really funny how you think we want your ignorant ass' approval

Did you actually watch the VMAs?

good bait

>black twitter fag on spee
yeah right

>be an ignorant shitskin
>call someone else ignorant

I'm serious, who's mans is this going around saying what a good black and a bad black is? why are the ones that make him uncomfortable automatically in the bad category?

>using twitter

>in the middle of all that hate JR randomly says, 'happy birthday' to somebody.