Hey Yurosharias how does it feel for your precious soccer "traditions," chants...

Hey Yurosharias how does it feel for your precious soccer "traditions," chants, and rivalries to be one upped and surpassed by those of based American collegeball?

While you change the letters to "When the Saints go marching in" to fit whatever shitty plastic team you support, we'll be over here enjoying actual old and distinct traditions for every school in the nation (and there are lots of them)

Americans, post your based school's tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=yMTTav9RPDI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dDyR-tq5Ccw
youtube.com/watch?v=DXEdA7tW6lY
youtube.com/watch?v=PKLOvRdas_8
youtube.com/watch?v=h51be27dN8c
youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY
youtube.com/watch?v=gyjO1ZDPg6c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVWADuXXdE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCQ74HA3cE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjuIMsfvpZw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_I3dGHTMQA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=knp-o_RVqsI
youtube.com/watch?v=lOsdbFBaq-M
youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringe thread in the making

It's a good point though. Europoors keep posting about muh atmosphere while completely ignoring college athletics.

>Posts picture of the swamp
>Doesn't post "We Are The Boys"
You're a fag OP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dDyR-tq5Ccw

Are College sports a thing in Canada?
Do you guys watch like hockey or something

>sandstorm
>enter sandman
>zombie nation

>old and distinct traditions

just stop. watching that video was just embarrassing, especially the "big" "ten" "traditions"

Well at least other schools have the common curtesy to leave those shit traditions at the shit schools where they originated

I challenge you to find a single Eplel chant that hasn't been co-opted by at least 5 other teams

whats the song at 11:49???

Sandstorm by Darude

No.
Universities have varsity sports but it isn't an industry the way it is in the USA. It's illegal to offer athletes shit and sure af illegal to give them fake grades, etc. (I used to live in Dallas, I know how it works from high school on up.)

Canadian university sports are like what American university sports would have been like in the good ol' days.
People go out to support the university they went to, reconnect with people, have fun. But you never see adults wearing university logo shit other than at a game, there are no bribes or scandals, or organized crime or other weirdness

We have some decent ones but nothing too epic or deservingly well known.

For one thing we have a school motto Bear Down. I too this day believe we should just freaking change our name to the WildBears because of all the idiots who keep asking us "que Bear Down?" but it comes from a dying wish of a player on his death bed.

In football we split the field into 3 sides and each side gets a letter to shout:

U
OF
A
youtube.com/watch?v=DXEdA7tW6lY

Every game we did or DO a Americanized Maori Haka.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKLOvRdas_8

They might've banned it since I graduated because it was being seen as disrespectful of Maori culture so I dunno.

Like I said we don't have a lot but we enjoy ourselves.

This thread is doopin crud

College football is for flyovers with no NFL team to call their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=h51be27dN8c

I know this shows hoops, but it can't not be included if you're talking American college sports chants and songs. American athletes used it to present the King of Belgium with a traditional college yell at the 1920 Olympics.

>I believe that we will win

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY

personal favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=gyjO1ZDPg6c

Top tier college football chant

At least you're not as bad as the Aurburn "War Eagle" Tigers
NFL is for dropouts and Northeastern scum
>No argumenta but stale memes
BTFO
T
F
O

You'll never walk alone
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Blue moon
Marching on together
Greasy chip butty
Blaydon races
That Welsh one Cardiff sing

hi harvey

hey OP, we don't give a crud!!!!

I BELIEVE *frrrt*
I BELIEVE *frrrrp* urgh...
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WI- oh no I gotta shart *flllplllleeerrrrssssccccchhhhh*
Oh man....... that's a big one.

>muh seven nation army

what are they watching?

Teams have 10's of chants. There are loads that have never been co-opted. Why are you acting like you know about something that you clearly don't?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVWADuXXdE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCQ74HA3cE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjuIMsfvpZw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_I3dGHTMQA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=knp-o_RVqsI

We can't help it if a load of Johnny foreigners steal it. No other English team would ever sing that because it's Liverpool's song.

You can have fields of anfield road instead then

>euros will never have based marching bands and douchey but hilarious chants like Houston's Womp Womp, Alabama's Rammer Jammer, and LSU's version of Neck

Oh to be a Gooner
One-nil to the Arsenal
honorable mention for the genius one chelsea came up with: DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

Alternatively pretty much every single team in Italy, Spain and Portugal have a club anthem.

Except the ones in Spain are taken by Latin Americans and visa versa.
A lot of Spanish teams have copied Argentine soccer chants

Barcelona fans chant "messi messi messi messi" whenever he scores so who cares

Chelsea actually have some great chants that have never been copied because they're metnal like "If she don't cum I'll tickle her bum with a lump of celery". There's also the Chelsea Ranger song about chasing down yids and digging up a dead girl and shagging her rotten.

Let's also not forget the absolute belter that is 10 men went to mow

youtube.com/watch?v=lOsdbFBaq-M

Why not both?

fuckin doopin

Spotted the cuckafornian

>unironically spending time and money watching amateurs playing a sport

lel, might as well just go to the nearest park, watching some random kids play
at least it's free

>no atmospheres like that in college handegg
youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM

DE
FENCE