How i catch a giant ghost?

How i catch a giant ghost?

Just hit it in the balls

youtu.be/simxjM1l4VE

cringe

JUST

yeeey girl power

kill all men etc.

I can't wait for it to get awful reviews on Rottentomatoes. I am genuinely excited. And once it gets horrible ratings, the women will claim, "Well, those critics are bitter men virgin losers!"

It's every shitty 2000s era comedy, nothing but dick jokes, grossout humor, loud noises and shit like that.

if a woman kicks a dude in the nuts it's empowerment but if a dude kicks a chick in the cunt it's muh misogyny

Really strange how we can freely post about ""Leslie Jones"" being an ape, but Boyega was being very protected

it's almost as if disney had paid off someone or something huh

Take THAT paranormal patriarchy!

>ywn johnny cage a bitch

>Boyega was being very protected

Yes because there weren't 100 of threads calling him an ape. You need to stop making shit up.

>I can't wait for it to get awful reviews on Rottentomatoes
They have a strict non-sexism clause

So this is supposedly not a continuation of any way to the original Ghostbusters story. The original actors have cameos but are not the same characters. So why the fuck is Stay Puft Marshmellow man in this. He was created because Ray thought of him when asked by Zuul to chose. If Ray doesn't exist in this universe then neither should Stay Puft. Thoughts?

Almost all of which were deleted

Tell that to Bobby.

tell that to kanjiklub

I'll be honest, as someone else who genuinely enjoyed "Bridesmaids", this movie looks REALLY FUCKING BAD.

>So why the fuck is Stay Puft Ma
Brand recognition, nostalgia, toys, marketing

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Comparing niggers to gorillas

ITT: trigered virgins

>awful reviews on Rottentomatoes

will never happen

will get a 92% on RT

Screencap this

(You)

But if that's the case. Why not bring back the original actors as their original characters? Wouldn't that be more effective nostalgia/brand recognition?

gorillas are a noble creature

huh huh he get punch in the balls hehe hehe

There's a reason why there's "Top Critic" sort feature.
"Flick Filosopher" is not one of them.

>chris hemsworth name is first on the title

that's how you deal with men
amirite?

That guy looks ridiculously similar to Norman Bates from the original B&W psycho.

But Warcraft is shit, so that doesn't count.

How'd they make Melissa McCarthy as tall as a skyscraper???

Dude. I like Frank Frazetta. I was a white male teenage nerd from 1987. I wanna watch whatever movie this bitch is talking about!

Pretty cool that they're paying tribute to the other Ghostbusters cartoon.

I enjoyed Bridesmaid and Spy, I can't even stand the trailers of this movie

Wow just fucking wow

That's just awful. Does feige really think this is funny?

That was the NiggerMod Redwood. He's also responsible for all the cuck spam that followed

So there's Stay Puft and the ghost logo monster in there too?
How many giant ghosts are there?

Who knows there's some Scooby doo monsters in there too

I thought Mr. Stay Puft was just in the toy line. Making him a throwaway minion is probably the stupidest thing this movie has done.

Pretty sure it's Warcraft.

>I thought Mr. Stay Puft was just in the toy line. Making him a throwaway minion is probably the stupidest thing this movie has done.
I think that the trailer is taking from two separate versions of the movie.
The original was the logo monster, but everyone (correctly) saw that as dumb as shit, so they're backtracking and redid the the scene with Stay Puft

There's no way they have two giant white puffy monsters in the movie

> always stress white males when referring to nerds

> the idea is to be offensive to white people

> all I think is about how many black and asian nerds I've known and how they are now being erased by these "progressives"

>Disney paid Sup Forums mods to delete threads

You should put all this energy you waste on delusional paranoid fantasies into something productive.

Has the release date changed again? Last time they said 4th of August, my cinema here in Germany has a poster with July 28th, and now it's July 15th? Huuh!?

(you)

I think 15/7 is American release

It'S just a Macy's balloon this time. He was after all a brand mascot. The ghost getting his ectesticles irradiated is the guy creating the paranormal amplification machine. It was in the leaks. After he kills himself to escape the authorities, he becomes the possessor ghost seen in the trailers that first goes into McCarthy, then Thor. And when he leaves Thor, he asks "CHOOSE A FORM" and Patty says "The ghost symbol in the subway was kinda cute!", so that's what he becomes.

Yes. Utter shite.

Yeah, don't hold your breath. Most of them won't dare to outright hate it and will give a fresh score just in case.

Because Paul Fag didn't want to. So he got a Ghostbusters reboot, but probably had to cram as much shit from the original movie in it because brand recognition. Sony is a mess.

Prove me wrong

reality check incoming

>7/10
But that's accurate

it's funny because she's fat and uncouth

Haha, yes, you successfully determined the source of the humour.
Proceed to laugh freely.

Is there a name for this thing, "fat ugly woman acts goofy with an annoying 'funny' voice" but we're not supposed to laugh at her, but with her and how she's kicking ass and go "yeah" with a really low energy?

They shoot him in the dick. They actually shoot him in the dick.

How is this FUCKING MOVIE REAL? I'm in the Twilight Zone or something...

Boyega looks like an ape? he is awesome as fuck dood

let's not get carried away now

I'm stunned that every new thing revealed only shows how bad this movie really is.

u rly think they havent paid them off already?

Yup. We're definitely in ''Universe B''

>flick filosopher
>flick

OH IT SHOWS

female "comedians"
they will never be funny to men because every time they are faced with real hardships instead of facing them and coming stronger they cry misoginy and get daddy goverment, daddy court or daddy media to take their little princess side and then they bloat about defeating you by themselves.
rule of thumb is if you have to go around telling people you are strong, you arent

user...I don't know how to break it to you...

no but i mean, this type of "nonmedy", like Jack Black going YEAH! and doing a goofy rocknroll face? There we're supposed to laugh at him for being unfit for what he's trying but half-way going "yeah ok" (but it got tired really soon)

Here it's as stupid, but it's not asking for you to laugh at her

female comedians
when jack black does that shit (that he no longer gets hired to do) its either written by a woman or performed by someone trying to imitate womens comedy.
You are never suppssed to laugh at female comedians, humor is threatening. You are suppossed to say yeah and fistbump each other.
There are funny women that are funny because they (honestly) try to not be women like lesbians or old women that know they can never b e young and attractive again, i do respect old lady comedians

I'm just waiting for someone to throw something at any of the actors.. will it ever happen?

The critics are so cucked that they don't need to be payed

Pretty much. Just don't sure the balls don't touch.

Jesus fuck, that was terrible. This movie is full of the most awful humor around. There is nothing clever, or smart about the writing. What, the, fuck.

kek

someone tweet this to the nigger woman on twitter

>shooting a ghost in the balls
you cant even compare that to a woman getting kicked in the pussy, its more like breaking a womans arm

Based liberals

#sHillary #2016

Now Tracy really is a girl.