/got/ general

Proper backlinks Edition

Azor Jon!

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Has Lollys appeared in the show?

Yeah, season 5

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

>Show Jaime and book Jaime are the same I swear, u j-just dumb!

>D&D have depth to their writing, Arya's storyline was an exception

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>episode is titled No One
>expect some cool twists involving the faces
>expect a clever explanation for Arya's surviving 20 stabs to the stomach
>expect a nice showdown against the Waif
>get a shitty parkour scene
>Waif is Terminator
>she dies off screen

Okay then.

cast him

>we will never see Bronn kill her dad in a duel and then boot her mum out of her own castle

I love those Cersei AFfC chapters.

>If you had watched the last episode, you would have heard grey worm say they can only defend from nside the pyramid, which means the other 90% of the city would have been gone.

there is no landing army as far as i can see. they can hold it.

>So you're putting your money on daenerys being reasonable and smart enough to get that? Phew

if she had listened a tiny bit of selmy's words, she would be reasonable.

Only in the show you cocksucker

I want to hold her hand

>Friendly reminder that most Lords of the North, including Lord too fat to sit a horse, don't bend their knees to Sansa and Jon until Sansa's cousin gives her an army larger than every Lord combined in the North
>friendly reminder that the North has completely fucking forgot the Boltons fucked them over and they'll all be bending their knees in fear of Robin Arryn instead of respect for the Starks

into the sea

Moqorro

Stannis is coming back as Lord Stannisheart and will lead the brotherhood against the white walkers
He IS azor ahai after all
Screencap this

>The Blackfish dies
>dies offscreen

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no frey retribution and proper red wedding 2.0 with bwb, lsh and Jaime and brienne

Missed me, user?

Yes

>swn burn you to death for her own sexual gratification
;_;

You're an idiot if you didn't understand that Jaime was playing it up for Edmure to threaten him

>killing off the best actor on the show for no reason

Why are Dnd such hacks?

I agree, they could have put him fighting a shit ton of frey cunts or something but to kill him like that was so lame

what the fuck

Are the Starks worthy of respect anymore? Just look at Jon and co. Would you joint to fight for that sorry lot?

>there is no landing army as far as i can see. they can hold it.
Well, as far as I can see, they neither have a fleet nor defenses to stop them from landing. But yeah, sure, you're probably right and grey worm is wrong just because you saw a 2 minute scene of the attack.

i make joke

Aegon Targaryen the first of his name

you just gave me a feel I never knew before

Are Jon's parents like the hottest of the hot? yes/yes?

Book Stannis has more Northern support than show Jon and Sansa....

Reminder that Cleganbowl got BTFO while Bastardbowl is happening

1st for giggling missandei

Jon is worthy of respect more than anyone else living, people just don't fully understand his deeds

I wonder who would be the best at twerking, Gwyn or Elaena?

He only agreed to appear if he got killed off in 1 episode.

Nah, but I'd fight for the bad pussy.

> tfw I want to stop watching the show since it was completely ruined after what happened in season 5 and 6
>tfw I can't because why stop when it's almost over anyway

My fucking butthurt has become a tangible thing, I could give a fuck about Quasimodo fucking around for 3 seasons but the fucking Blackfish dying at all and then

"he dieod foightin"

My autistic rage

No. His dad looks like a comical fag and his mother looks like a roach.

With Tommen suiciding and having no heir, if a Great Council is called, it's pretty obvious that they'll just give Dany the Crown right?

Cause with all the Dothraki she has, and the dragons, and the Unsullied and to a lesser extent the Second Sons, no one in Westeros is gonna bother fighting against her if she presses her claim using her army.

hehehe grey wurm u so funni xD

It will change after the battle, those Northern shits will bend their knees to King Jon

They like bringing on good actors then killing them off pretty quickly.

delete this

don't bully elia

>we will never see her get kinapped in the riot and get raped by 50 peasants

they could have made it the entire episode, would anyone find it bad?

His dad is, enough so that even Cersei thinks he made Jaime look like absolute shit, but his mom was pretty with a good personality, that's about it though.

was episode 8 the last one of this season?

Instead everyone just assumes he's a wildling sympathizer and an oathbreaker. Honestly is shocking he has any support at all.

Gwyn

>it's pretty obvious that they'll just give Dany the Crown right?

Well, this is D&D doing the writing so probably yes.

>Calling based Ned a fag

Why Gwyn?

>Promise me, Ned

what the fuck did he mean by this

WINTERFELL!

grey worm wants thin them out inside pyramid if they ever land, where they would be safe of raining fire. he is stalling them.

She seems like the type who'd enjoy it after 3 cups of wine

>Autist doesn't know they're watching a fantasy show.

>Also stupidly forgetting all the stuff many other characters have pulled through. Theon. Bran, Ned, Jaime, Davos, Tyrion and so on

leave ned to me

there are people in this thread right now who don't realize that lady crane was a red priestess. She didn't heal Arya, she resurrected her.

good thing grey worm read the script and knew dany would appear just in time

>season 1-4 "winter is coming"
>season 5 "winter is here XD"
>stannis fights in the battle for winterfell in the cold thick snows
>season 6 and jon and sansa approach winterfell to retake their ancestral home
>no snow
i cant

Now it begins

>Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.
Understandable, he's supposed to be very young and of pure heart

Yeah, the only consistency this show has is that it's consistently shit.

I think they both would be pretty wild when drunk.

You can say whatever you want about the telltale game, the waifus were top tier

This isn't an epic action show where everyone gets a dignified death, or a happy ending. Blackfish probably didn't even take one single Frey with him.

If you want to see EPIC ACTION SEQUENCES xd I suggest you watch the avengers or someting

Where does the picture of D&D in this image come from? It's perfect.

literally better than anything this season

>The North will bend their knees after the entire Vale comes in on the Stark's side

FTFY

>3

What a fucking lush. God damn Whitehills.

the budget ran so low they cut the snow machines

How does that prove your point? The city probably can't be defended from that attack from outside the pyramid.

>implyng book characters haven't survived the same injuries as their show counterparts.

If he didn't get a dignified death and got his shit slapped then why not show it?

Would have more impact than

"bring me dat boi blackfis :D"

"boi he dead"

>>The Blackfish dies

NO BODY
NO DEATH

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah Lannister hair is the wrong shade of blonde!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

>waaah waaah waaah D&D!

>waaah waaah waaah I pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different but I watch every episode and post on here every two minutes to whine like a child.

You unwashed beta virgin bed-wetters are truly pathetic! Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

Burning Shireen worked.

Reminder that STANNIS DID NOTHING WRONG

King of Autists

This one physically hurts me. Trystane was their cousin, even in the show, and they JOKED right after killing me.

Absolutely disgusting;

Yeah thanks to Jon

I thought that was a pretty good way to do it though. Less is usually more, and the Blackfish isn't a POV character anyway.

They should've put a bit more effort into rendering the character models, so there'd be more SFM materials

I didn't say anything about the books. If your argument is that the books are shit too then sorry but that doesn't make the show any better.

this has nothing to do with dany, he tries to lure them in narrow parts of the city, where the attackers can't move as they please, where unsullied and second sons could execute guerilla warfare.

Qyburn seems a lot less evil in the show than in the books. Cersei hasn't been feeding him enough for my liking.

about to watch episode 8, what to expect?