Starfuckers Inc

>Starfuckers Inc.
why

>OP
why

It's the worst single released by him.

Ok. Deep is worse.

The instrumental isn't bad or out of the ordinary for him, it's mainly the lyrics that fuck it up and are out of place on the album.

As for why, I assume a) label wanted a single b) bros with Marilyn Manson c) on drugs so fuck it.

Its a cool song whats wrong

When I suck you off not a drop will go to waste

Thats line's good and the hair metal boom chords at the end

Even the very first time I listened to the album it stuck out to me as a glaring weak spot. Like Reznor was trying to do a generic anti-capitalist song in the middle of his album about depression. Leave it to Rage Against the Machine, they do it better.

it was a love letter to his fans

Fuck you Deep is GOAT

At least it's not as bad as

>Silverfuck

Oh yeah, how could I forget right wingers might be slightly offended. tell us why you're listening to such a lefty huh? Shouldn't you forgo all good music because of politics?

Its not even that left wing, just anti courtney love

are you okay?

>Stargasm

I find it ridiculous that someone can be right wing at all much less be into music as well and it bothers me no one points out the obvious contradiction.

This post shows not only a lack of understanding of human nature, politics and music but also shows that the poster is a fucking mongloid.

my god sits in the back of the limosine

go listen to some he haw country, partner

>he doesn't know what libertarian conservatism is

It must be nice living in a world that so simple. I bet you are so dense you didn't even realise that The Beatle's 'Taxman' is as conservative as it gets.

>generic anti-capitalist song in the middle of his album about depression.

literally about marilyn manson choosing fame over him and trent's friendship

I'm so glad Trent Reznor went into soundtrack production. His voice is unique, but the lyrics border on cringe ~60% of the time.

>Trent Reznor will never suck you off so that not a drop would go to waste
why even live bros

>I will never suck Trent Reznor off in such a way that I would not waste a drop
why even live

my-my god comes in a wrapper of cellophaaane

>the 2017 The Fragile repress LP is $45
>older pressings are over $200 used

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE