Should Wolverine wear a mask for at least one scene in Hugh Jackman's final movie as the beloved comic book superhero?

Should Wolverine wear a mask for at least one scene in Hugh Jackman's final movie as the beloved comic book superhero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY3T45Kn5sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's stupid and people that like it are even stupider, Even Jackman in jeans and a wifebeater looks better than that shit.

But comic books and comic book movies are by definition at least 25% stupid, but that's overshadowed by the fact that they're 200% fun and entertaining.

I don't see why something like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon can be way more stylized and fantastical and also taken very seriously as art, but comic book movies, which should be as fantastic as the comics, have this obsession with verisimilitude.

>bringing up a period piece as some kind of comparison

You are fucking stupid and I'm glad you won't ever get what you want.

What are you talking about? What do period pieces have to do with realism? You think that's a realistic depiction of the Qing Dynasy?

Period piece?? People flying through trees and running on water in that movie, its not a period piece dude

Is there a shop or anything of jackman wearing this?

>It would look stupid

Looks fine here
youtube.com/watch?v=NY3T45Kn5sg

lel it looks like shit, he probably opposed it himself

Nah. Its too late.

Next person to play Wolverine should get the yellow outfit.

Is Hugh Jackman the longesr running actor for a comic hero in cinema?

Jackman is best Wolverine.

That outfit it just too gay for him.

it's not a period piece you stupid faggot.

>too gay
>for a theater actor
>implying

I want to see it worn but in the reality they set up it doesn't make sense and would be out of place because no one else wears costumes. Thats a fundamental problem imo, its more than just the costume itself but the tone it carries. If all the X-Men movies were like Deadpool, or rather how the X-Men are portrayed in Deadpool, they would be better for one and Wolverine could wear his costume then. I would kill to see him and Deadpool both in costume.
People that say his costume would look stupid but were at the same time outraged at Deadpool's portrayal in X-Men Origins Wolverine are hypocrites. Thats the kind of costumeless portrayal they seem to want.

he's not exactly the kind of character to wear this shit, in the movies.

what's wrong with it

Old Man Logan wolverine doesn't even wearing his costume, which is what this is based off of.

The first Wolverine came out before the first Old Man Logan. I guesss though they established a certain gritiness in the X-Men Universe that probably ties their hands when it comes to giving characters wacky costumes. Still Magneto got his silly bucket hat and Psylocke got her sexy one-piece and tigh-highs, so I could see it happening

Even though Wolverine 3 being somewhat based on Old Man Logan kind of kills the chances of the costume happening, I was kind of hoping for a a scene with it, just a nod to the comics

The costume's good. In the comic.
Would look ridculous on screen, and The Wolverine proved it with that scene.

some capeshit costumes are just ridiculous

The helemt is just poorly designed

They are all ridiculous, thats the point. Ridiculousness isn't bad.

How would it look any more ridiculous than Batman?

Tone down the yellow. Shorten the helmet fins.

Done.

That is like the helmet design though. They slightly change it in the movies following that and he looks perfectly comic-camp without looking too retarded