1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you like dogs?

Woof! :DDDDDDDDD

1. Flag
2. Hell yeah. What self respecting person doesn't love dogs?

Yes, we are not muslims. Everyone loves puppies, except them

Of course
Have some doggos myself

1. flag
2. i love doggos but love kots more :)

Ha~chi~

Ha~chi~~

hello davido-san

whats kots

Newcunt

Yes they are delicious

Netherlands
*wags tail* :3

I have always wanted a dog. Hopefully I can get a job soon and afford one. ;_;

daily reminder that if you prefer cats you aren't white, in fact you barely qualify as human

yes

Me too but I'll have to wait until I move out from my parent's house because they're allergic to animals. I'd like a Husky though.

Doggos are great! True friends forever.
And cats are sneaky shits, that doesn't love you and treat you like you owned them a big deal.

>getting a husky in mexico

yes. i think they are very cute and fun toys. but too annoying to take care of for me.

Russia
I personally like them, but cats are better. Actually in Russian culture cats were traditionally preferred and were important animals while dogs were just a tool living in a yard, protecting owners. So dogs are popular now, but less than cats. 2bh I don't understand why would anyone prefer stupid animal with no personality which you have to walk with irrelevant of the weather instead of choosing clean independent animal living in home.

Mexico City can get really cold and it isn't as hot as central america. We are between 12 ~ 26 degrees.

I'd love to have a border terrier, too bad I live in an apartment in the city and not somewhere a dog can run free

I also like rottweilers and german shepherds and irish setter dogs

yes, if you dont have a dog you are not white desu

I love everything that loves me back and doesn't talk

how the fuck it has those huge ears?

is that a german sheperd mixed with a fox or something? looks like a pokemon

1. Éire

2. is aoibhinn liom madraí :)

I have three, a pug, a beagle and a newfoundland