Japan accepts 300 Syrian refugees in 5 years

Japan accepts 300 Syrian refugees in 5 years.
Damn Abe!!!!
Refugees or Immigrants brings crime.
If we accept 1 refugee, this refugee invite their family or relatives. This means Refugees increase tremendously.
Why Japan have to accept refugees??
300 is too many for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you are burger vassal, only exist to make AV videos and japanese cartoons to them, thus abe cannot do shit when the US pressures them to take refugees

You should probabbly go, konosuba isnt going to animate itself

>Abe

Didn't you bring in a batch of them relatively recently and half them ended up committing some kind of crime, including rape?

>300 Refugees
>5 years
That's so small that you will barely see it.
Stop freaking out about that stuff.

hai sou desu

300 is too many.

the printing board was stood by a morning pot of beauty.

The eyes of pure meaning was glorified by the runner of his eyes. It is the second most seen grabber of the two.

the knight smelt those meat pot of green to fight with the grape grown in the room.

You know that most people on Sup Forums are joking right?
300 is like a tinge desu.
There was this Turkish-Japanese guy who used to post here.

It is said that the green peeper was the most inland food grabber in the second night to be a nose picker. The table was pretty covered with hair.

Why the hell would a Syrian go to Japan though?
Also, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country
Syria has a lower rape rate than Japan, one of the lowest in the world.

The freezing stander was a conceivable soap eater. There used to be a air conditioner rather than a beach.

finger man never said that the shelf was made of his excrement.
the old nail was eaten by his brother.

Fucking hell those poor fucker will have to learn japanese

kek

I like his way of sniffing though. The problem was the grown tomato was heard by the hardened bird feeder.

ok then good!

seeking the excrement was found by a popcorn walking around the bakery. the night was dick.

finger was broken by a carpet made in the forest.
it maybe the collateral damage

お前ら外人だろ

the rice made of excrement was decomposed by a toxic kidney of mine. the sky was blue and he went second floor.

Nice

what the fuck is this thread?

Korea accepts refugees??
How many immigrants in SK?

A thread which the owner of a translation blog has posted for his blog.

>Have 130 million people
>'''300''' is too many

I bet that pure-japanese m*slims are more than 300.

This

Thread

Will be

On

Translation blog

The head of bread befriended the liquid poured to make matters worse. His neck was licked by the bat as far as I know.

North Koreans
Maybe more than hundred thoudands?

Damn I want to see how a mixed refugee/Japanese girl looks like

the dimension collapsed at that time, but his choice was kinda gay. these field was known to be the generous paste.

kiss on the butt but he refused that marked sealer. cold nose is the most difficult element t b h.

やめろ!!
俺の作ったスレの著作権が発生するぞ!
翻訳ブロガーの野郎どもの好きにはさせん!!

NorthKoreans??
same ethnic.
They are not refugees or immigrants.
same Koreans.

the cleaner was bread in disguise. the most weird part was his left arm was more recent decent cement on the road in the prefecture. that is to say he was gay.

If I go to Japan, burn everything associated with me, and pretend I have amnesia, will they accept me?

no
we ban u.

the carpet was entitled to make a decisive decision to convey the seller. he was trustworthy vegetable rather than snow powder.

Where will you send me?

By International Standard, They're refugee desu

For example, If south korean defects to n*rth, he will be in fucking labor camp forever.

If north korea collapse, south korea have to take all of them and most of them are poor and uneducated. Who can blame us for refugees? Someday we must take 20 millions of them.

north korea
its utopia

the coffee served by a toilet was shown by the man standing on the arm then I decided to bring the plaque in the morning.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with refugee intake and YOU are a disgusting petulant manchild for thinking otherwise

>Damn Abe!!!!
Did you just notice it now? too late!! this is the beginning of the end. he is planning to flood Japan with many GAIJINS

Unit 731

U need to accept more Syrian refugees.
They needs our help.
Korea should help them too.

no
I still believe Abe and Liberal Democratic Party

When ape shinzo adopt syrian bois for his family

the box filled with cum was savored by his chocolate factory to lessen the depression. it was seen to be the good idea but it turned out to be a critical mistake later.

OP isn't even Japanese, probably another propaganda warrior from Sup Forums

yeah, he was a good commander, but a bit gullible. he should have shown some fucking respect to his bicycle.

How are they gonna get him to china?