Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

was enjoying it
partway through i couldn't take it any more and i had to stop so that i could fap
then when i went back to finish it i wasn't feeling it at all
last time i let my dick tell me what to watch

sounds like I'll have to check it out

This movie made me weep a little
from my penor hole.

Diablo Cody is a hack.

If you didn't like it, you're fedora as fuck.

It was nice.

Never seen it, what's it about?

megan fox becomes a literal semen demon
hilarity ensues

that's basically it

A good cheap thrill

I'll buy that for a dollar!

It has one hilarious scene.

When the rockfag band wants to sacrifice that girl, the lead singer pulls a Bowie knife saying "Its a hot murder weapon. A Bowie knife". The bass player is completely in awe because hes just thinking David Bowie thinking they are somewhat connected, lol.

just thinking about that scene where she's on the phone with Amanda Seyfreid shaking her ass in front of the mirror makes me want to jerk off

9/10

It's forgettable but my wife told me recently that Megan Fox is her lesbian crush so I might watch it with her again soon.

Re-watched it earlier this year. Liked it more the second time. Fox's physical peak. Even as the haggard starving version she was stunning.

One of my favourite movies of all time. Funny from start to finish and Megan Fox is really good. Almost as if the role was written for her.

Any webms?
Purely for educational purposes, obviously

I saw it in theaters when it was initially released and really enjoyed it - especially during that horror movie lull. Karyn Kusama is talented.

Young Adult was great.

I love masturbating to her body. Some of my best faps.

no but i have this

>lip scar
>still has muffin top

JUST