youtube.com/watch?v=simxjM1l4VE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvO3XoGG7u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF? I hate Ghostbuster now!

I wanna fuck that lady ghost logo

>Chris Hemsworth Sci-Fi Comedy Movie

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

SHE HIT HIM IN THE BALLS. IN THE BALLS!!! BWAAA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I hope whoever wrote this movie gets a raise because that shit is comedy fucking gold. On par with Adam Sandler comedies, if I'm being honest.

>The movie comes out
>It's a huge failure
> Sup Forums suddenly loves it because Sup Forums is full of hipsters.

>its a subhuman Mexican redditor forces his shitty EL JUSTO meme

This is bad

It all comes
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN

DAAAAAMN

SHE HIT THE GHOST IN THE BALLS

MAN BABY HATERS GTFO

>tfw it will still make 200 million because people want to see it to see how bad it is
Boy I sure hope I'm wrong

This. Look no further than (well, literally anything, but) BvS

>Months before the movie comes out
HAHA OH WOW THIS COULD BE THE END OF CAPESHIT LOOK AT THIS SHITSTORM

>Months after the movie came out
Marvelfags on suicide watch based Snyder knows capekino you don't understand

SHE HIT HIM IN THE BALLS. IN THE BALLS!!

>Sexual assault is now funny to leftists

You're wrong. Only nerds do that masochistic shit. Normies will stay home.

>>tfw it will still make 200 million because people want to see it to see how bad it is

Terminator Genisys didn't even make 100 million domestically and it didn't look this bad, and that was a bigger franchise than Ghostbusters ever has been, it had one of the original actors, and fucking Emilia "TITS AND DRAGONS" clarke, it should've been a slam dunk, but guess what?

Sequels officially shitcanned, Emilia officially gone even if they weren't

Does anyone have the webm of him on kimmel slowly dying inside as he pretends to laugh?

I wasn't inclined to see this movie but I wasnt bootyblasted over its overrated source material being degraded.

But for some reason seeing the studio try and shove chris hemsworth in as some last ditch attempt to make it look like a dude film is pathetic

Think I should double the size, or can his misery come through anyway?

Kekked

Jesus, yeah that's plenty for me, thanks

>his thoughts must be something like this
just kill me
just fuckign kill me
what the fuck am i doing here
fuck my life
laugh for the camera the jews are watching
im dead inside
im gonna drink myself until i pass out tonight

This must be what it's like having a flamboyant faggot for a grandson, who prances around giggling when his mom brings him over.

...The film's director, Paul Feig, requested that the design of the giant ghost man, seen near the climax of the film, resemble a large, overweight child. Feig said, "This was an attempt at symbolism. We're really trying to drive home the point that this isn't your father's Ghostbusters. It's a Ghostbusters for a new generation. A generation of young girls who deserve to have heroes of their own to look up to". Feig then added, "The lady Ghostbusters are symbolically attacking your childhood when they're aiming their ghost-busting guns at the giant man-baby ghost. You see, you are the giant man-baby ghost and the ladies are attacking you. And your precious memories of the old Ghostbusters movies. It's brilliant". There's even a shot in the film where Melissa McCarthy, playing one of the 4 principle Ghostbusters in the film, looks straight into the camera and says "fuck your childhood!" before raising her middle finger at the audience and laughing.

Executive producer Amy Pascal was asked if poking fun at the potential audience of older Ghostbusters fans was a good idea, considering how lucrative the current marketplace is for nostalgia-infused films aimed at the 30-something crowd. "Fuck 'em.", she sternly replied. "Fuck them. We don't want their business. This film isn't for them. Our Ghostbusters aims to be more than a simple cash-grab like so many of our competitors are making these days. Ghostbusters is something special."

'Ghostbusters' is set to release July 15 in theaters.

This looks almost identical to that shitty Pixels movie Adam Sandler made

HOLY SHIT THEY SHOT IN THE DIIIIICK
THREE TIMES RIGHT IN THIS DICK

here we go

But BvS is great. I don't praise movies until I watch them.

>implying normies care about the ghostbusters hysteria

Normies will go see this just because it's "ghostbusters", man-children will go to see how bad it is and women/ cucks will go see this because Muh empowerment. It will be a hit in box office takings anyway you look at it

Remember Sup Forums is always wrong

fuck

How did she know the ghost was male and thus vulnerable to a crotchshot? She just assumed that, the absolute shitlord.

She is literally a midget

>How d'ya like that? *UNF*
fucking wow

Bvs is great, you misinterpreted its post

BvS is excellent though

Those are the same Man of Steel apologist faggots. No normal Sup Forums browser thinks either movie is remotely watchable, it's a bunch of faggot teenagers that can't handle their favorite cartoon from childhood (which they never grew out of) being shitty on screen while Marvel dominates.

nauwitenz

HAHA SHE HIT THE GHOST IN HIS CROTCH

MOVIE OF THE MILLENNIUM BRB JUST PREORDERING TWENTY TIOCKETS

Where's that youtube clip of a guy bemoaning how the Ghostbusters are shown in promo material "acting tough" and "manly", he was fucking on the mark.

>It will be a hit in box office
Plenty of people hate the movie, not just nostalgia fags.

It's pretty racist and sexist in its own right, which has fucked off a lot of tumblr users and SJWs.

Off yourselves you contrarian faggots.

Found it!

youtube.com/watch?v=IvO3XoGG7u4

she has a few extra chromosomes only found in british

will this movie be the last hoorah for SJWs?

There's an all-female Ocean's Eleven reboot coming next. But nobody cares about that IP so there won't be anyone for the SJWs to troll or attack.

>It's brilliant

REV UP THOSE DOWNVOTES

BABY MEN

Are there even eleven good female actors?

BvS is actually good tho

This

Baby man powers: ACTIVATE

If by good, you mean a hot mess that can be enjoyed ironically.

heh

Did the Stay Puft Marshmallow man have a fucking orgasm or something?

This is good

Kek

LITERALLY SHOOTING THE BAD GUY IN THE DICK!
LITERALLY NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE!

>nutshot
Well the first trailer was pretty bad, but this one kinda looks TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

>On par with Adam Sandler comedies
>comparing the based jew sandler with this shit
fuck you.
at least sandler movies aren't forced feminazi propaganda

No fucking way, there is no way anyone could be this fucking stupid.

That settles it. I'm taking my daughter to this film. She loves jokes where men get hit in the penis. It makes her giggle uncontrollably until she pees all over the floor.

In what context does it make sense that Stay Puft Marshmallow Man would just be some random ghost. The only reason it was in the original film was because Ray accidentally willed it into existence, which was funny because it was crazy that a giant product placement was running around destroying New York.

Are the nu-Busters just going to show up and find an already existing Stay Puft ghost just trampling around, which has absolutely no logical reason for existing other than "QUICK SHOVE IN SOMETHING FANS RECOGNIZE EVEN IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!"

Feig is a cocksucking hack.

You're pretty close.

If it were any other studio on the planet I would know this is just copypasta.

But it's Sony Pictures.

What did he mean by this?

Thats not pee.

>their ghost-busting guns at the giant man-baby ghost.

This movie makes me realize that SJWs project their own sexism on white males thinking thats how we must think.

She is just the cutest little thing.

>he likes Disney marvel flicks for chinks

At first he couldn't tell she had a chromosome missing

That final few seconds in those last few frames as he looks down at them, literally. It's almost like you can see what his face is saying:

>you people disgust me

please double that size phamalama

>On par with Adam Sandler comedies, if I'm being honest.

Not a coincidence.

I have a larger one from the original thread.

someone make a poster with that on it and make the boobs bigger!

When will this meme end?

Bvs was good, flawed sure but good despite it

Your daughter sounds hot. You do anything with her yet

Cmon the new netflix one was decent

I was wondering if Stay Puft was going to be in this movie since he's just as iconic as Slimer.

That's obviously a festive parade balloon, because Stay Puft is a brand mascot first and foremost.
Still, the nutshot is pretty stupid.

Why would a Stay Puff mascot have nuts anyways? It's the fat girl's fault.

I don't get it. Sony is clearly adding callbacks and references, this late into post production, to appeaze fans. While at the same time saying that it isn't for the old audience of fans that would recognize this shitty fucking Foodfight-tier Stay Puft.

WHAT THE FUCK

>There's even a shot in the film where Melissa McCarthy, playing one of the 4 principle Ghostbusters in the film, looks straight into the camera and says "fuck your childhood!" before raising her middle finger at the audience and laughing.

oh god please stop, he is probably patting himself on the back for this shit too

also
>implying this is not just a turn they took to deal with all the negativeness theyve been receiving
he's making it out to be his plan from the get go but it just feels like some toddler footstomping defiance he adopted in hindsight

No, you see, the thing getting the nutshot is the possessor ghost, Rowan. He was a pudgy white male before that. He's got the paranormal amplifier and kills himself so the authorities don't get him. He then possesses McCarthy, then Hemsworth, then becomes the Logo Ghost.

>mfw my b-day is the 3 days after it's release
kill me now

I like the special effects. A nice update on the original designs.

Sounds terribad. The only thing that could make it worse is a dance number.

can't wait for this to flop and teach hollywood a lesson about this shit

If you're actually unaware, that's exactly what Rowan!Thor will be doing. Leak says he makes the army showing dance to "You should be dancing" by the Bee Gees.
Another good song soiled forever if the movie gets any attention.

There apparently was one with the police and military dancing to a bee gees song,, but it wasn't testing well.

At least there won't be alien ghosts.

Is he bound by some contract to do this? His face is just pure loathing.

actually yes
i think he has to endorse it or face judicial punishment
i think
shit's not cash

quads 4 demand it

Yep. He's gonna get sued to hell and back if he doesn't co-operate. Was in the sony email leaks back when. The email's being discussed in another thread right now, check the catalog.

Jesus christ, didn't they learn anything? The second trailer was actually decent but this one is just like the fucking first one all over again.

i don't know user, i think i'd rather lose everything then back this abomination