Which country has the manliest men in the world? I'd say it's Mongolia, they are fucking alpha as fuck

Which country has the manliest men in the world? I'd say it's Mongolia, they are fucking alpha as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our finnish bulls are bred to be alpha

They are manly, but too short to be taken seriously.

Maybe Turkey, or some cherrypicked ruskies.

Indigenous Bolivians are badass too. They can handle all temperatures, no water, high altitude. They also come to Argentina and do the shitty jobs that nobody wants to do without bitching. They eat very spicy food, like real men.

They'd be great if they weren't so fucking poor and uneducated. It's a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

Mongols are big and very strong no joke.

too bad that the modern bolivian is a pussy

Depends what you consider manly

>do the shitty jobs that nobody wants to do without bitching. They eat very spicy food, like real men.
>They'd be great if they weren't so fucking poor and uneducated. It's a shame.
WALL

You know it depends. You can be tall and look like a fag, particularly if you are very skinny

Obviously the non-Western standards of manliness, because Western standards are already fucked up by feminists and political correctness

Yeah, I took in account Turks have bulky builds, but also have some taller blood.
Russians that aren't skinny are pretty bear-like, and not as effeminate as a Scandinavian.

iceland by far

>snowniggers
>manly

Ours

Obvious some undeveloped mountain or forest tribes. People living in societies where you have to hunt or do shit like that for survival are the most manly because in these societies people are dependent on raw physical force, which leads to hardcore patriarchy. With the development of society differences between sexes become less and less relevant because the main difference between sexes - physical power, becomes irrelevant. So Papua New Guineans, Amazonians, people in central Africa, people from remote villages somewhere in Afghanistan etc. Russians and Turks are too civilized to be the most manliest, not talking about Japanese or Europeans.

What other country's economy is based on exporting its young men to be soldiers?

Sweden ofc

>but too short to be taken seriously.
mongols are not manlets m8, they are average or even tall. don't confuse mongol/turkish people with chinks.

I'd say the most manly men live on Caucasus

gay wrestling? very manly.

Is he swappin bad finnish wine with water?

We actually use rivers instead of walls
And yeah... Bolovia is our México equivalent

>Koskenkorva
>Wine

Sven i....