Is this the dawn of Cut-Kino?

Is this the dawn of Cut-Kino?

Highbrow movies edited by ungrateful studio execs only for a Directors Cut to come out and confirm the truth, that they were kino.

FUCK OFF SHILL

There's nothing "kino" about scamming retards into paying twice for a movie.

>Highbrow
Stop trying to justify your love of movies made for retards and children

Warcraft is so good I'd pay thrice for it.

neither of those movies are highbrow in the least

I want Sup Forums babies to leave

lmao butthurt

Cut-kino began with this.

Still wasn't very good

Studio suits have been forcing directors to cut down amazing movies for decades, user.

>Pic not related

It makes perfect sense.
Cut a movie into simplistic crap so it sells to the plebs.
Then after everyone has seen it, release the good version to charge them again.

Directors cut was Kinematograf you fucking shit pleb

More like Alien3.

Go back even further

BvS cut only takes off some pathing issues.
The retarded plot is still there.

Warcraft is a videogame movie, it was confirmed to be trash back in 2006.

>establish, to everyone, the theatrical versions are grossly inferior to what you'll be able to rent from redbox (or download free) and watch on your 80" 4k television
>wonder why no one goes to the theaters anymore

brilliant

That's why they're pushing the 3D meme so hard.
It's the only thing they have left

>BvS: Theatrical Cut
Kino
>BvS: Directors Cut
KiloKinemaƧ

And no mentions of the self styled "king of cutkino" Ridley Scott

>pushing 3D
>by spending barely a few hundred thousand on a quick and lazy post-production conversion on a movie that already cost hundreds of millions
>firmly establish all 3D (except cameron) is blurry headache inducing bullshit
>WONDER WHY PEOPLE AREN'T FLOCKING TO 3D PRODUCTIONS ANYMORE

>SHIT ON THE AUDIENCE
>WONDER WHY THE AUDIENCE IS NO LONGER WILLING TO PAY TO STAND UNDER YOUR GAPING ANUS

I would actually categorize it as 'photoplay' but youre not that far.

>hes still trying to force this

everyone is openly mocking you. Kino is being used to describe everything. You have not only failed, you have caused the complete opposite of what you intended.

>someone went through the trouble of making this
holy shit shame I lost my reaction pics this is funny as hell

A Superboy falls in love with a reporter girl.

Unable to confess, Clark Kent is gifted by a Mxyzptlk with Lois Lane's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as he tears through the fabric of time and space in order to get to the reporter girl from another dimension. Equipped with their darkest, most private secrets the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TRANSDIMENSIONAL LOVE.

I really liked warcraft, but the director's cut owukd have to be much different to make it really good

>cut EVERYTHING with humans
>move everything to orc pov
>rewrite the script to not include garona, make it a draenei slave, whatever

you forgot:
>Kino: A movie so full of substance and meaning that its genre can't be classified by normal means since it transcends art classifying itself. You'll believe a man can fly. Examples: The cinematography of Wes Anderson , Batman Versus Superman (2016) , Le Chevalier Noir l'Ascension (2012) , The Anvil Hoarders (1930)

>L'Ascension du Chevalier Noir
Congratulations, you got yourself caught

>BvS: Theatrical Cut comes out
Kino! Only plebs don't understand! Critics were paid!

>BvS: Director's Cut comes out
Warner ruined the movie! People deserved to see the actual movie! This is true kino! Snyder did nothing wrong!

Just came back from a Warcraft showing after originally deciding not to see because of reviews. It was great and I have no idea how it got such bad reviews. I expect the extended cut to be even better.

>double doubles

Which is weird because Prometheus benefits the most from the various fan cuts that exist.

No, that was the Alien 3 Assembly Cut, although Fincher had nothing to do with it as far as I'm aware.

Can we stop pretending like the Assembly Cut is so great? It vastly improves the movie, but it's still pretty lame.