/trans/

Deadline Day's eve edition

>Crystal Palace have turned down an increased £18m offer from Tottenham for winger Wilfried Zaha, 23. Palace want a fee similar to the £25m Everton paid for DR Congo winger Yannick Bolasie, 27.(HITC)

Paraguay midfielder Miguel Almiron, 22, could be set for a move to Arsenal, who are ready to make an £11m bid to sign him from Argentine champions Lanus. (Sun)

>Middlesbrough have agreed a deal with the Gunners to sign defender Calum Chambers, 21, on a season-long loan. (Goal)

Everton and West Ham have both made offers for Manchester City and Ivory Coast striker Wilfried Bony, 27. (L'Equipe, via Talksport)

>Everton still want to sign Napoli and Italy forward Manolo Gabbiadini, 24, despite having a £19.6m bid rejected. (Daily Express)

Liverpool have submitted a £30m bid for Gremio and Brazil forward Luan, 23. Manchester United had also been linked with a move for the Olympic gold medallist.(Sun)

>However, the Reds are unlikely to sign Borussia Dortmund and USA winger Christian Pulisic, 17, by the transfer deadline, with the German side keen to keep him.(ESPN)

Leicester City are considering a £50m move for two Sporting Lisbon players - 27-year-old Portugal midfielder Adrien Silva and Algeria forward Islam Slimani, 28.(Guardian)

>Chelsea are close to agreeing deals for Inter Milan and Croatia midfielder Marcelo Brozovic, 23, and left-back Marcos Alonso, 25, from Fiorentina. (Daily Mail)

Manchester City are prepared to subsidise France defender Eliaquim Mangala's wages in order to move the 25-year-old out of the squad. (Daily Record)

>Lyon turned down a £43m offer from West Ham for France forward Alexandre Lacazette, 25, according to the club's owner.(SFR Sport - in French)

New Arsenal signing Shkodran Mustafi, 24, says Germany team-mate Mesut Ozil convinced him to move to Emirates Stadium. The defender will complete a medical with Arsenal at the weekend.(Metro)

Other urls found in this thread:

kisskiss.it/player/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>de gay

>de gay

>de gay

Sign someone you cunts

someone post it

What's going to be tomorrow's out of the blue meme signing?

>when you see it

I
I

LOVE
O
V
E

TRANS
R
A
N
S

LADS
A
D
S

>looks like aguero is out of the derby.
Who does Sup Forums reckon will win?

anticlimactic 1-1 draw

Hamez to PSG

So Rooney admits he's past it but still wants to subject us to two more fucking years of his shite

*dab*

>pays a 100 million

Alcacer to Barcelona and Munir on loan to Valencia with a €12m buy option done.

I don't see it

He's obviously not in his prime anymore but I think he has become really underrated. He's been one of the best United players this season.

david de gays black twin brother supports chelsea

*downloads your mixtape*

>He's been one of the best United players this season
bait?

delet right now

delete this

Pep will walk on that game like Mussolini and the lads marched through the streets of Rome.

Not even bait. He has 2 great assists and a goal in 3 EPL games so far.

City

Zlatanbabby

Stats lie. Martial has two assists too, but he's been off form. Rooney's been abysmal, and has the worst first touch in top flight football.

>3 EPL games
a whole 3 games? give him the POTY award and contract extension right now in that case

27m fee agreed for Alonso
t. Di Marzio

Rooney's first assist was when he was given acres of space, his second assist was good though. Plus his one goal was a free header from a mishit Martial shot.

If you watch him, he struggles when given little space. He'll give away easily and ruin counter attacks. He's just awful and his very inclusion limits Uniteds potential severely.

*dabs with you*

Rooney has good assists though, Martial just mishit a shot and then made a 2 yard pass 30 yards from goal. Totally different.

nth for Aguero dindu nuffin

Pogba has been the best offensive player for Man U but mongs will be against this because he doesn't have the stats.

>le dab and hoof man

If anyone should be criticized it's Mickey the Aryan

>le take out two players with a trick and shoot into row Z man

How are Ribery and Robben? Do they have many years left? It's sad to see them go

That's why I said great assists. Martial's assists were a scuffed shot and a 5 yard sideways pass. Rooney's were an inch perfect cross and a fantastic run in the box in injury time.

>so far
What the fuck am I supposed to judge him by then? I said so far, and so far there have been just 3 games

It's not like Pogba, Mata or Martial have been overly impressive. Him or Zlatan are their best offensive players at the moment

He's been very good when subbed on tbf, far more effective than Mata (a RW playing better than a AM on the right, what a shock!). Hope he starts for the derby.

A famous radio station from Napoli (Radio KissKiss) says Gabbiadini to Everton is a done deal for 25m
Napoli will try to get Pavoletti from Genoa

not his fault. He was magical last season but Mou won't even let him start

he's the only one bringing the ball forward and doing the quality ball distribution. then he makes a pass to rooney the spastic who decides to stop moving, fucking everything up

Robben is quite good everytime he can play (he's spending more time injured than on the pitch). Ribéry is still great even though he's not at his peak level anymore

Those Bayern Juve games were the best ones in the CL for a while. The final was so anti climactic and shit though.

literally just a black schneiderlin

>tfw coming back to a fresh thread

I think tournaments in general have just become boring because teams are just going ultra defensive, which has been proven to work.

I remember cheering like a retard when he cut inside and it worked beautifully again

they are both kill, my friend.

we did it for you mate

Robben is still not fully fit. Ribery is back and looking good so far.

elite opinion: Robben would have been better than Messi if it wasn't for the injuries

heres your (you)

>looking good

delete or edit this post

delete or consquences

>Radio KissKiss

Arsenal fans STILL go on about Jack Wilshere's performance against Barcelona like 5 years ago, jesus christ

Does anyone know what happened to Aiden McGeady? Last I left he was at Everton, but that was like 2 years ago

Don't forget his MOTM England performances against literal whos

it's the most popular radio in Napoli

Says something about Napels

umad?

Yes but didn't Walcott score a hat-trick against Croatia?

kisskiss.it/player/

>david alaba posts in /trans/

Gueye will literally become the signing of the season. Cap this.

something something berlin something ficki ficki

>Villa to spend 17 million LITERAL WHO the striker

>De Gueye

You can only reply to this post if your team is undefeated this season

>championship clubs spending over £10M
It's fucking mental

fight me

if Robben would have been able to play 2-3 seasons without any injuries he would be on the same galactic level as Messi is
You can say everything about him, okay he choked the WC final, ok he's very egoistic and wouldn't make a pass to save his life, but that's because of his frustration, because he wants to catch up on lost times (he missed 4-5 full seasons if you put all his injuries together). he still managed to be a hero for bayern and the NT while injured every time
he sent Bayern to the CL final in 2010 by scoring 2 legendary goals, he choked the penal of the CL title in 2012, he scores the winning goal for the CL in 2013, he's by far the best player of the 2014 wc, carrying a woeful team to the semis (then shitting 3-0 on brazil and getting 3rd place). Sadly he spent 2015 injured and didn't do much, same for 2016. You can say what you want but for me Robben is already a legend. He'll stay more in history than CR7 for sure

>abel hernandez costs more than Hojbjerg

BARE

why do muzzies think its appropriate to blast their stupid fucking prayer music at full blast in the morning?

They are subhuman.

>okay he choked the WC final, ok he's very egoistic and wouldn't make a pass to save his lif
no hes just not as good technically with the ball or in reading the game or overall as a player as messi, theres a reason messi scores or assists like 75 times a season

Walcott is elite tbf lad

I still wish he was at chelsea. imagine an attack flanked by him and hazard

>abel hernandez
>who

>jersey education

why didnt you stop them

he has better technique than messi

The main stories so far today:

Hart set to join Torino on season-long loan from Man City
Wilshere set to leave Arsenal on loan before end of transfer window, Chambers set for season-long loan with Middlesbrough
Marcos Alonso close to joining Chelsea from Fiorentina for £23m
Schweinsteiger: I have no problem with Mourinho
Palace expected to reject planned Spurs £21m offer for Zaha, Spurs near transfer of N’Koudou from Marseille
Liverpool’s Balotelli in talks over Nice loan move
West Brom close in on record deal for Tottenham’s Chadli
Newcastle sign winger Atsu on year-long loan from Chelsea
Leicester working on deals for Sporting’s Silva and Slimani

Sheit, he's on to me.

>yfw Little Jack goes to Man City

>no hes just not as good technically
literally fucks defences up by doing the same thing again and again. If anything he has to be technically amazing to pull off the same method everytime. Maybe Messi is a better at reading the game and being a playmaker but he's on par with messi because they both make the defence line move back when they got the ball

I'm going to cap loads of terrible posts this season and post them on the last day.

fug, look at Lewandowski's terrible touch on the ball here

Have we just dropped FFP altogether then?

Guys, stick Challenge on. It's a lesbian interracial weibo relationship on Pointless

Cap me!!

1. Liverpool
2. Boro
3. West Ham
4. Arsenal

Huh, I remember when people though that would affect football

No that's ridiculous

Can I reply if our league hasn't started yet? Technically undefeated.

>Liverpool’s Balotelli in talks over Nice loan move
>Balotelli working with Favre
Won't happen desu

20th place teams are making what the top 4 made 5 years ago

It did though, now it's almost impossible to see a long term change among the top teams, unless they are the ones who fuck up.

Yeah he's not Nice enough lol

Parachute money will kill football