Just saw this. technically flawless, and the last 20 minutes are wicked, creepy and beautiful...

just saw this. technically flawless, and the last 20 minutes are wicked, creepy and beautiful. i think that the central part is a little too slow, but ok.

also, jena malone was stunning.

what do you think of this movie? for me was better than ogf

i think elle fanning has the cutest dorkiest laugh in the world and i want to lick the soles of her feet and fuck her little bumhole

she's very cute, too bad she has no tits

I can't shake off the comment that it is Black Swan 2.

Once I read it on Sup Forums I can't forget it

I dont watch movies that use that color scheme on the cover

fucking hipster filth

I started to make an Elle folder the other day...

I'm just glad I found this image before I actually got seriously invested in her.

I felt the same when I saw a comparison between Black Swan and Whiplash

she only dates White

>he's a tits guy

Maybe so, but look at how close she is to him. Her face is literally touching his. Her elbow is also on his crotch.

I won't abide that fucking disgusting behavior.

fortunately for me you dont need tits to have feet

>and fuck her little bumhole
lewd.

>I started to make an Elle folder the other day...

>I'm just glad I found this image before I actually got seriously invested in her.

wtf? you okay upstairs, mate? that's borderline stalker shit. oh and you're a fucking racist. wait, unless you're like 12, then it's okay to have juvenile racial views.

it's less than satisfactory, and that isn't a sterile environment, but she hasn't been fully desecrated just yet and could possibly be brought back to 100 percent purity.

Retarded redditor.

Wake the fuck up and quit being a cuckold. She's said all she needs to say.

>implying I wouldn't be her little cuckboi

it's similar. but this one is more original in every way. black swan is more rewatchable tho, neon demon is beautiful but it's heavy, and pretty hard to watch a second time imo.

You guys are unbelieveable.

ah, the reddit/redditor meme. when someone has absolutely nothing to say or contribute but feels compelled to post anyway. i apologize if i called you out on your juvenility. i just remembered kids are out of school for the summer.

how can i download this movie in a nice quality?

>fashion models in L.A. turn out to be lesbian vampires

Sounds like hot garbage for plebs...

I nearly walked out of the premiere of this piece of shit last night. If I wanted to watch someone masturbate for two hours I'd buy a mirror.

>lesbian vampires
if this is 4real then you just sold me on this flick

hey guys someone said masturbate?

you remembered when your wife's son woke you up early to drive him to his boyfriend javonte's house, or you remembered when the school bus noises didn't wake you up at 2:30 pm so you rolled yourself off of your bed and walked upstairs to the kitchen for your afternoon hot pocket a little later than usual?

Screener when fampailad?

it will be available on Amazon Prime 3 months after the US release

Ay fucking retard nu male libcuck. Just go back to r3ddit you self-hating cunt.

your attempts at wit are cringe-worthy, mate. hell, that's not even a compelling insult. however, i'll give you an A for effort, child, because at least you're trying, unlike this imbecile over here, , who only parrots buzzwords like toddlers do when learning how to speak.

every morning i wake up and elle's feet are still not in my mouth. i suppose some men are born to suffer

But is is better than Perfect Blue?

Im dying

How similar is this movie to Drive and Only God Forgives?
I know plot-wise it ain't obviously, but in terms of all the rest?

If I liked Valhalla Rising, will I like this?

he's going all out

>tfw no cannibal gf

It sorta is. But it is also not. It's about consuming youth ... and that is beautiful youth