Brendan Fraser to star in Bollywood movie

JUST

>The Mummy' actor will play a gun runner in the bilingual title for which Ray Liotta was attached earlier.

>Brendan Fraser will star in The Field, the directorial debut of Rohit Karn Batra, which revolves around an Indian land mafia family fighting internal battles following the death of the family's patriarch.

>Fraser will play the role of Charu, an American expat gun runner “whose illicit dealings with the Indian underworld wedges him in the middle of the family implosion."

>Ray Liotta was earlier attached to play the role when the project was first announced in 2014, but the director said script changes led to Fraser's casting. “The more the script evolved, the more obvious it became Brendan was the best choice for the idiosyncratic role of Charu,” said Batra. “For a director to explore this journey with him in a place like India is nothing less than a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

>Batra's credits include Roundabout, which won the jury prize for best short film at the 2012 Palm Beach International Film Festival.
The Indian cast includes veteran Bollywood actor Prem Chopra along with Ronit Roy, Neeraj Kabi, Vineet Singh and actress Radhika Apte.

>The Field is produced by Guy J. Louthan, whose credits include 2013's Halle Berry-starrer The Call. Brillstein Entertainment Partners' Jai Khanna is among the executive producers along with Adam Rosen. The film will feature dialogue in Hindi and English.

>The Field will be the second Indian production for Louthan, who earlier produced Roland Joffe's The Lovers, which was filmed in India in 2013. The romance drama starred Josh Hartnett and Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu.

>Fraser is already in India for the shoot, which begins on Friday at locations in Mumbai and Delhi. Batra is repped by Brillstein, while Fraser is repped by CAA.

my agent tells me bollywood is the new hollywood

eheh

guess i've hit the big time, right?

[–]gifmaker777 3602 points 3 hours ago
A month ago "Why Hollywood won't hire Brendan Fraser anymore."
Bollywood respond "forget you, Hollywood. We'll take him!"
permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

Oh wow. The same exact thread with the same exact post. You subhuman Mexican redditor Dannyboytbh memers are so original.!
El JUSTO my fellow Dannyboytbh's!

JAJAJA EL JUSTO

why are you upset

he's looking better these days

>yfw anti-just memes were started by self loathing mexicans

Why are you a Dannyboytbh?

what is that

>he makes up stuff because this poster is an actual subhuman Mexican redditor named Dannyboytbh
Wew

Why didn't you save him Sup Forums?

why do you know so much about reddit? could it be you're a redditor?

Where did your dad touch you?

Typical subhuman Mexican redditor named Dannyboytbh response.

Hello Dannyboy

confirmed redditors

WHOLE LOTTA SOUL
H
O
L
E

L
O
T
A

S
O
U
L

Confirmed Dannyboytbh

>Having to star in the movies that Ray Liotta passes up.

How do you want your acting legacy senpai?

DESIGNATED SHITTING ACTOR

Are we witnessing the beginning of a new post JUST era brendan?

If he turns out to be popular with Bollywood film goers, yeah.

Faggots

I really can't wait to watch this show and they do have pretty good actors and actresses in this show but I really want to watch this show because Brendan Fraser is handsome, intelligent, talented, and funny. I really don't care about what people think about Brendan Fraser and I really don't care what people think that I'm his biggest fan for Brendan Fraser. Brendan Fraser has been trying his best to be in the movies and/or shows to support himself and his family and sure he's getting a little older and maybe putting a couple of pounds or he losing a couple of pounds but it's part of life so let him do what he's wants to do because that's what he does for a living.

Sorry about discussing an actors future acting prospects. I'll return to memes immediately.

>brendans face when his wife finds out 1 million rupees is only about $15000

That's honestly really sad.

Not my fault your a spic dude

Brendan it's 1 am in India, go to bed.

Found the Dannyboytbh